Bombshell: Main writer of New York Post's story on Hunter Biden refused to be named as an author due to doubts on article credibility

It is only going to get worse. Steve Bannon & Rudy have Hunter's laptop data. There is a debate on Thursday. Biden has already called a lid until then. Bannon is ruthless. The worst will probably come out Wednesday and Thursday. I don't blame Pops for heading into hiding at all.

These days Rudy and Bannon have about as much credibility as the wind my dog just passed. Pity. I used to like Rudy. Now he's just a Deplorable shill lining his pockets....

Bannon was always a fuckwit. Always will be. Absolutely zero credibility.
That must be why Twitter banned the story and shut down Twitter completely for half a day....because they're so afraid that a fake story was going to be read by everyone on Twitter....and Biden says he won't be seen in public again until Thursday. They need to get with NBC and practice with them so it will look natural when they attempt to bushwack Trump.

His name is Bruce Golding and the widely questioned story continues to fall apart.
the New York Post is becoming the story instead of their piece.
The New York Times has the bombshell:

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.
USMB should block NY TIMES articles here

I want to understand where our liberal friends are coming from. These are photos off of the hard drive. Are you guys contending these are not authentic photos, they are photoshopped somehow? Specifically. Explain how these are not authentic pics from the hard drive.

hunter-biden-crack-pipe-in-mouth.jpg

Can you prove they are from the hard drive? Are they of Hunter Biden? If so, how were they found? And even if they are of Hunter Biden, so what? What does that have to do with Joe? I didn't know Hunter was running for president.

At the end of the day, all you are trying to do is smear Joe. But the Orange 'pussy grabbing' Buffoon has set the bar so low, I see images like this (which have nothing to do with Joe) and go "meh"...<shrug>.. Who cares except butt hurt Deplorables. And they're hardly ones to be throwing rocks at the moment.

I want to understand where our liberal friends are coming from. These are photos off of the hard drive. Are you guys contending these are not authentic photos, they are photoshopped somehow? Specifically. Explain how these are not authentic pics from the hard drive.

Can you prove they are from the hard drive? Are they of Hunter Biden? If so, how were they found? And even if they are of Hunter Biden, so what? What does that have to do with Joe? I didn't know Hunter was running for president.

At the end of the day, all you are trying to do is smear Joe. But the Orange 'pussy grabbing' Buffoon has set the bar so low, I see images like this (which have nothing to do with Joe) and go "meh"...<shrug>.. Who cares except butt hurt Deplorables. And they're hardly ones to be throwing rocks at the moment.

Ok, thats what I wanted to know. You are saying they are not off the hard drive and they are not Hunter Biden. Also, Joe has nothing to do with these pictures anyways, which are not anything anways.

Got it. All Fake, even if real...doesnt involve Joe.

I am assuming its the same story with the emails? Emails are fake?

It is only going to get worse. Steve Bannon & Rudy have Hunter's laptop data. There is a debate on Thursday. Biden has already called a lid until then. Bannon is ruthless. The worst will probably come out Wednesday and Thursday. I don't blame Pops for heading into hiding at all.

These days Rudy and Bannon have about as much credibility as the wind my dog just passed. Pity. I used to like Rudy. Now he's just a Deplorable shill lining his pockets....

That must be why Twitter banned the story and shut down Twitter completely for half a day....because they're so afraid that a fake story was going to be read by everyone on Twitter....and Biden says he won't be seen in public again until Thursday. They need to get with NBC and practice with them so it will look natural when they attempt to bushwack Trump.

Not necessarily. Couple of things going on here. Those images are more likely stolen, or have not been appropriated legally. The shop owner will be in the shit.

It has yet to be established what parts are true and what aren't.

Trump doesn't need any bushwhacking. The guys and unmitigated disaster all by himself. He is a scummy piece of shit. And the only person who made him that way, is Trump.

Ok, thats what I wanted to know. You are saying they are not off the hard drive and they are not Hunter Biden. Also, Joe has nothing to do with these pictures anyways, which are not anything anways.

I don't know if they are fake. I'm asking the question.

Hold on a sec, though. You think if they are real, they do involve Joe? How? Is Hunter running for president?

You understand that the OP's link is a hoax, right??? :auiqs.jpg:
According to who?
All of the real journalists who easily confirmed that "yes" the story appears accurate, thats who, they are Hunters emails, and Hunters videos of himself having sex with children in China! They simply followed the email stream to each person it had been forwarded too, all confirmed them! Then we have Hunter emailing the shop and asking for the PC back! Then we have his attorney doing same! Then we have the Biden campaign itself, joining in with crack addicted Hunter in going radio silent for a week! Its all real, its all accurate, and no the NY-Times is not credible, they have destroyed themselves, only the most radically intoxicated kool-aid slurper would as you have done, denounce the Post whilst declaring the Times credible, we refer to such human rationalization's as "confirmation bias!"

You either don't care one whit, or you don't want to care, but you are gonna care because its true..... :banana:

Not necessarily. Couple of things going on here. Those images are more likely stolen, or have not been appropriated legally. The shop owner will be in the shit.

It has yet to be established what parts are true and what aren't.

Trump doesn't need any bushwhacking. The guys and unmitigated disaster all by himself. He is a scummy piece of shit. And the only person who made him that way, is Trump.
Weird.....you bought into Russian Collusion and Trump bribing Ukrainians on the word of anonymous sources....but we not only know who the laptop belonged to....but his pictures and emails all over the thing are obviously Hunter Biden's.
The problem is you're too damned thick to believe it's a possibility....even though we've known since Summer 2019 that Joe Biden was taped bragging about bribing Ukrainian officials into firing the lead prosecutor against Burisma.

Hillary was right....you Democrat voters are stupid as shit.

I don't know if they are fake. I'm asking the question.

Hold on a sec, though. You think if they are real, they do involve Joe? How? Is Hunter running for president?

I am asking you the road you guys are taking. The authenticity of the PHOTOS lend credibility to the EMAILS....which involve Joe IF AUTHENTIC.

You are saying photos are fake therefore emails are fake. I got it. We will see what else comes out over the next 2 weeks.

In all honesty....Biden was the poorest Senator in Washington. Then he became VP and all of the sudden the money started rolling in.
That's a lie.
You can read his tax records to discover the truth.
Yeah....I'm sure Joe is going to put millions of dollars in illegal foreign cash on his tax returns.
What form do you put your graft and bribe money on.....a Schedule C?

224558_5_.jpg

In all honesty....Biden was the poorest Senator in Washington. Then he became VP and all of the sudden the money started rolling in.
That's a lie.
You can read his tax records to discover the truth.
Yeah....I'm sure Joe is going to put millions of dollars in illegal foreign cash on his tax returns.
What form do you put your graft and bribe money on.....a Schedule C?

Hey man....the meeting with the Burisma Executive never happened because its not on the offical log. :auiqs.jpg:

Like they wanted to see on Joe’s schedule:

7:00 Working breakfast with Burisma executive to discuss bribery.

8:30 light jog around the mall.

What a pathetic spin job.

Camp Biden isn't denying that Hunter left his laptop at this shop.
Camp Biden isn't denying that these pictures are of Hunter.
Camp Biden isn't denying that the Emails are authentic.
Camp Biden isn't firing off letters putting those involved on notice that their will be action for slander and defamation.

And the reason they aren't is pretty obvious.

They Call It “The Laptop from Hell” – President Trump Goes off on Criminal Biden Family and Hunter Biden the Human Vacuum after Hunter’s Emails Published.

President traveled west on Sunday for a private fundraiser in Southern California then he headed over to Carson City, Nevada for a MAGA rally.

Trump is holding a massive rally at the Carson City Airport in Nevada.
It was a MASSIVE turnout!

During his speech President Trump went off on “Criminal Joe Biden.”
President Trump: Joe Biden is and always has been a corrupt politician. He always has been. And as far as I’m concerned the Biden family is a criminal enterprise. Look at what’s going on… The Bidens make crooked Hillary Clinton look like an absolute amateur… Joe, he’s corrupt. And they found the laptop. And you know what they call that, the “laptop from hell.”

It seems like Hunter willingly gave the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY a treasure trove of extortion material.

I seriously wonder if this was Hunter’s fucked up way at getting back at his dad for loving Beau more. Wow. This shit is crazy. Unlimited drugs and underage girls in China. This is like a Tarantino movie mixed with a Kubrick film inside a Fellini flick. 2020 is bananas.

Libs, Biden is on the take from China...and is in the position to be extorted. That’s probably not good for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

So ask yourselves...what is more important. National security and the ongoing concern for the future health of this nation or your tribalism?

Think long about that, and I am being deadly serious.

It seems like Hunter willingly gave the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY a treasure trove of extortion material.

I seriously wonder if this was Hunter’s fucked up way at getting back at his dad for loving Beau more. Wow. This shit is crazy. Unlimited drugs and underage girls in China. This is like a Tarantino movie mixed with a Kubrick film inside a Fellini flick. 2020 is bananas.
It's a cry for help. If Hunter doesn't get away from his exploitive Dad who uses him as a Bribe Mule, Hunter is going kill himself with drugs. His Dad is a psychopath to exploit his son like this.

Biden Crime Family Bos, Joe Biden Insulted The Wrong Guy! MI GOP Senate Candidate John James Responds: “The people you’re relying on so desperately for the position you want are African-Americans—yet, you continue to insult us.”

Forum List

Back