🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell! Roger Stone Trips Up House Intel Getting Them To Leak DNC Servers Were Turned Over To FBI

The only thing we can know for sure is that some democrat lied.

So what is Mueller "investigating" again? I think we should first establish if a crime was committed besides Seth Rich being murdered.

Copies of the server....and YES, this is what I had been saying all along, for at least 6 to 8 months, the FBI didn't need the DNC server, when they got copies of it...

Roger also admitted he did have communications with WikiLeaks through a "intermediary," but won't give up the name because he says they are a journalist and so is he. :lmao:

Stone is a journalist as much as I am a brain surgeon.

• Banned
Roger also admitted he did have communications with WikiLeaks through a "intermediary," but won't give up the name because he says they are a journalist and so is he. :lmao:

Stone is a journalist as much as I am a brain surgeon.
If Stone gave up the journalist name, Hillary would probably have he/she arkancided.

Copies of the server....and YES, this is what I had been saying all along, for at least 6 to 8 months, the FBI didn't need the DNC server, when they got copies of it...

If the copy is as good as the original then why couldn't the FBI have just gotten the original?

If the copy is as good as the original then why couldn't the FBI have just gotten the original?
Before they knew who hacked them, the DNC hired a cyber expert firm to investigate the hacks, who got the original DNC server, and they made copies of it and sent it to the FBI with their analysis, and also...I believe to something like 5 other cyber expert firms with their analysis for peer review...

And you believe the man that calls himself the dirty trickster political Prince of Darkness? The guy who has Nixon tattooed on his back? The guy who now says he's a journalist? The guy who claimed he talked to Assange, then took that back and said he talked with an insider close to Assange about the DNC/Podesta leaks, and now he's claiming it was a journalist who was the insider?

yeah, okeedokee! :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Stone is in the middle of the stolen emails and russia and wikileaks without Trump even knowing it.... it's Stone's M/O.....he's done it before to other republican presidential candidates when he worked on their campaigns....I think it was Bucannon that fired him because he found out Stone planted a mole in the DNC to steal DNC Campaign info on Bucannon's opponent...

Before they knew who hacked them, the DNC hired a cyber expert firm to investigate the hacks, who got the original DNC server, and they made copies of it and sent it to the FBI with their analysis, and also...I believe to something like 5 other cyber expert firms with their analysis for peer review...

Pffffft. The DNC hired Crowdstrike. Who are all Democrats. Co founder Dmitri is a member of the Atlantic Council. Loaded with mostly Democrats. Funded by the Ukrainians including Victor Pinchuk who also sits on the Atlantic Council.

Pinchuk is the oligarch who gave the Clinton Foundation millions of dollars and in return got a sweet deal with the Iranians for $$$$$$ authorized by Clinton's State Department. Mega Ukrainian money. No wonder they blamed the Russians.

No one else actually examined the servers.

"Crowdstrike founder Alperovitch is a Nonresident Senior Fellow of the Atlantic Council, and head honcho of its “Cyber Statecraft Initiative” – of which his role in promoting the “Putin did it” scenario is a Exhibit A.

James Carden, writing in The Nation, makes the trenchant point that “The connection between Alperovitch and the Atlantic Council has gone largely unremarked upon, but it is relevant given that the Atlantic Council – which is funded in part by the US State Department, NATO, the governments of Latvia and Lithuania, the Ukrainian World Congress, and the Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk –

has been among the loudest voices calling for a new Cold War with Russia.” Adam Johnson, writing on the FAIR blog, adds to our knowledge by noting that the Council’s budget is also supplemented by “a consortium of Western corporations (Qualcomm, Coca-Cola, The Blackstone Group), including weapons manufacturers (Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman) and oil companies (ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, BP).”

More at link to see how dirty and very wrong Crowdstrike has been.

The Evidence That Russia Hacked The DNC Is Collapsing

Last edited:

Pffffft. The DNC hired Crowdstrike. Who are all Democrats. Co founder Dmitri is a member of the Atlantic Council. Loaded with mostly Democrats. Funded by the Ukrainians including Victor Pinchuk who also sits on the Atlantic Council.

Pinchuk is the oligarch who gave the Clinton Foundation millions of dollars and in return got a sweet deal with the Iranians for $$$$$$ authorized by Clinton's State Department. Mega Ukrainian money. No wonder they blamed the Russians.

No one else actually examined the servers.

"Crowdstrike founder Alperovitch is a Nonresident Senior Fellow of the Atlantic Council, and head honcho of its “Cyber Statecraft Initiative” – of which his role in promoting the “Putin did it” scenario is a Exhibit A.

James Carden, writing in The Nation, makes the trenchant point that “The connection between Alperovitch and the Atlantic Council has gone largely unremarked upon, but it is relevant given that the Atlantic Council – which is funded in part by the US State Department, NATO, the governments of Latvia and Lithuania, the Ukrainian World Congress, and the Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk –

has been among the loudest voices calling for a new Cold War with Russia.” Adam Johnson, writing on the FAIR blog, adds to our knowledge by noting that the Council’s budget is also supplemented by “a consortium of Western corporations (Qualcomm, Coca-Cola, The Blackstone Group), including weapons manufacturers (Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman) and oil companies (ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, BP).”

More at link to see how dirty and very wrong Crowdstrike has been.

The Evidence That Russia Hacked The DNC Is Collapsing
Great information. It's reported that Schiffs face was red as hell as Stone was blowing their Russian Collusion narrative up.

When are the Crooked Hillary mental cases going to realize there were no DNC hacks and therefore Russia did not hack the DNC even if they wanted to, and the insane Russia collusion propaganda is just that, and each and every democrat Swamp Rat who colluded with the MSM to push that fake news needs to be prosecuted. The DNC content was hand delivered to the Wikileaks folks.

Forum List

Back