🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell shows almost half of ballots in Atlanta were duplicates

BOMBSHELL: Boy, do we have a big heaping bowl of bullshit for you!

BREAKING: We have not waited for all the facts and wanted to fill your head with some made up shit which will become your truth.

This just in to Big League Politics...Water is Wet....I repeat....Water is Wet.
BOMBSHELL: Tap water is a communist plot to bankrupt Coca-Cola.

There is NO evidence anywhere at anytime in history of voter suppression by conservatives, institutional voter fraud by conservatives, voter intimidation by conservatives or intentional illegal activity of any kind by conservative election officials. So pump your BS to the mirror and lick your horribleclinton\oshitass picture.
You can't be serious??

Voter Suppression Efforts By Conservatives - Bing News

There is NO evidence anywhere at anytime in history of voter suppression by conservatives, institutional voter fraud by conservatives, voter intimidation by conservatives or intentional illegal activity of any kind by conservative election officials. So pump your BS to the mirror and lick your horribleclinton\oshitass picture.

Can you please come with a better sound bite...one that has at least a hint of truth to it.

Last edited:
Honey, notice the date on the document? Votes have changed since then, but not as it was on the 8th. Now checked them against one another carefully-

One of the largest is Fulton County, which on Friday reported rejecting 1,556 of the total 3,722 provisional ballots cast. Nearly 1,000 of the ballots were disqualified because they were out of county, and another 581 were not registered to vote. Three were rejected because they weren’t U.S. citizens.
GEORGIA ELECTION: Kemp's lead shrinks, Abrams to file new lawsuit

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution paper, their main paper, a left wing outlet.
Yet ANOTHER example of massive voter fraud...by the Party that assures us that THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and we are neurotic to be concerned about it.

NATIONAL VOTER I.D. CARD. NOW! No more casual mail in ballots. Show up or don't vote.

Red herrings. You have a whole basement full of them.

d44d3ab5-663e-4882-a7cd-9194ad09e4e1.jpg

DOH-Homer.jpg

You're about as stupid as Simpson, too.
That document is fake.

This is the real thing: https://www.atlantaga.gov/home/showdocument?id=31986

So what? That’s the whole purpose of provisional ballots.

To let dems cheat....duh

Really?

Chris Kobach Republican Secretary of State of Kansas.

Brian Kemp Republican Secretary of Georgie.

The Purging of Voter Rolls in Georgia and Kansas. Done by these men.

Both Republican.

Lying only works when people do not know the Truth.

Epic Fail on your part

Honey, notice the date on the document? Votes have changed since then, but not as it was on the 8th. Now checked them against one another carefully-

One of the largest is Fulton County, which on Friday reported rejecting 1,556 of the total 3,722 provisional ballots cast. Nearly 1,000 of the ballots were disqualified because they were out of county, and another 581 were not registered to vote. Three were rejected because they weren’t U.S. citizens.

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution paper, their main paper, a left wing outlet.

DOH-Homer.jpg

That document is fake.

To let dems cheat....duh
Dumbass, Republicans fill out provisional ballots too. :eusa_doh:

DOH-Homer.jpg

That document is fake.

To let dems cheat....duh

To date, the facts do not support your unfounded and unsupported allegation.

To quote Badge 711 (Joe Friday), "Just The Facts"

And facts to date do not support your allegation.

Epic Fail.

That document is fake.

To let dems cheat....duh
Dumbass, Republicans fill out provisional ballots too. :eusa_doh:

But only Democrats are ruled invalid.

Yet ANOTHER example of massive voter fraud...by the Party that assures us that THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and we are neurotic to be concerned about it.

NATIONAL VOTER I.D. CARD. NOW! No more casual mail in ballots. Show up or don't vote.

Ya know, I hate to resort to this, but if we can’t trust the election process then we have no form of legitimate government. So yes, it’s time to have polling places where every voter shows up with an ID to vote. There are just too many questionable things going on here.

Ya know, I hate to resort to this, but if we can’t trust the election process then we have no form of legitimate government. So yes, it’s time to have polling places where every voter shows up with an ID to vote. There are just too many questionable things going on here.

Nope. Citizenship is a Birthright. The Right to Vote is given to Citizens.

"Show Your Papers" is something Dictatorships want.

In person voter fraud is nonexistent.

Nope. Citizenship is a Birthright. The Right to Vote is given to Citizens.

"Show Your Papers" is something Dictatorships want.

Why can’t you prove you’re a citizen? As it is today, I could walk into your polling place and vote for you. It makes absolutely no sense, especially with millions of non-citizens living in this country.

Perhaps, so do away with the mail-in ballots, and show up with an ID.

Need to put buckets of red and blue washable paint at the precinct's and/or voting stations, and once the citizen's votes are cast, then they will dip their thumbs in the color of choice on their way out to their exits. Then at every exit there are two lines going out, and this is where workers are to count every soul waking out of those designated lines for either party in which they had chose by the color of their thumbs and the lines they are in upon leaving.

It accounts for .0004% of all votes cast. It is a statistical improbability for in person vote fraud to occur.

Why should I have to prove I am a Citizen. Under the 14th. Amendment Citizenship is birthright.

Try and take that away and I will fight you....and win.

Why? Mail in ballots are verifiable. An ID is needed for REGISTRATION in all 50 states.

I propose giving a tax credit to citizens who vote.

More voters is good. Less voters is bad.

Forum List

Back