🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell shows almost half of ballots in Atlanta were duplicates

Yet ANOTHER example of massive voter fraud...by the Party that assures us that THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and we are neurotic to be concerned about it.

NATIONAL VOTER I.D. CARD. NOW! No more casual mail in ballots. Show up or don't vote.

Ya know, I hate to resort to this, but if we can’t trust the election process then we have no form of legitimate government. So yes, it’s time to have polling places where every voter shows up with an ID to vote. There are just too many questionable things going on here.

Nope. Citizenship is a Birthright. The Right to Vote is given to Citizens.

"Show Your Papers" is something Dictatorships want.

Why can’t you prove you’re a citizen? As it is today, I could walk into your polling place and vote for you. It makes absolutely no sense, especially with millions of non-citizens living in this country.

No. You cannot. And if you could, you wouldn’t. The risk is far greater than the reward.

Only morons believe that people who are not eligible attempt to vote. Are you a moron?

Well, Big League Politics

Analysis / Bias

In reviewing articles on the Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President. While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories. For example, in one article the author is making the claim that Justice John Roberts was hacked by Obama officials as evidence of a Deep State conspiracy. The source of this audio is from two discredited public figures. In other stories, there is the use of conspiracy theorists as sources of information. In this story, they are relying on Infowars’ Alex Jones and fellow conspiracy theorist Roger Stone for information and opinion. Overall, the blog is well written, but with a strong right wing bias in story selection. Many stories are factual or at the very least rooted in fact, but there are some stories that are unproven with conclusions being drawn by the authors. These stories are propaganda at best and conspiracy theories at worst.

History

Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Breitbart. According to their about page “Big League Politics is a fast-paced news site led by a team of top-level investigative reporters, filmmakers, and citizen journalists all over the country. We challenge powerful politicians in both the Republican and Democratic Parties. We are not conservative. We are not liberal. We are road warriors fighting the good fight for journalism.” They further state that “All stories on Big League Politics are factually accurate.”

Big League Politics - Media Bias/Fact Check

And then there's Snoops
big league politics Archives | Snopes.com

Wow, you Little Trumpsters know how to pick them! :happy-1:

Democrats are always being pinched for Voter Fraud. The retort from Liberals is that GOP is engaged in Voter Suppression.

Who on this Board feel that they have been suppressed to the point they can’t vote vs. those who feel that their vote has been compromised because of voter fraud?

Democrats are always being pinched for Voter Fraud. The retort from Liberals is that GOP is engaged in Voter Suppression.

Who on this Board feel that they have been suppressed to the point they can’t vote vs. those who feel that their vote has been compromised because of voter fraud?

Provide proof of your statement. Absent facts, proof and evidence all you have is conjecture, contention, hearsay and supposition. None which, absent proof means nothing.

In Person Voter Fraud Is A Statistical Anomaly. Where Voter Suppression on the part Cons has been proven time and again.

Please get a better talking point.

Last edited:

Provide proof of your statement. Absent facts, proof and evidence all you have is conjecture, contention and suposition.

In Person Voter Fraud Is A Statistical Anomaly. Where Voter Suppression on the part Cons has been proven time and again.

You said Voter Fraud was a statistic anomaly, a statistic nonetheless, yet provide nothing empirical to back your claim of voter suppression by conservatives. Where are your statistics?

Provide proof of your statement. Absent facts, proof and evidence all you have is conjecture, contention and suposition.

You said Voter Fraud was a statistic anomaly, a statistic nonetheless, yet provide nothing empirical to back your claim of voter suppression by conservatives. Where are your statistics?

Here's a link to a study done on voter fraud.
=================================
The Brennan Center's seminal report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" conclusively demonstrated most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless — and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. And numerous other studies have reached the same conclusion. In a recent report, "Noncitizen Voting: The Missing Millions," the Brennan Center debunked President Trump's claim that millions improperly voted in the 2016 election. This site also list links to many other studies done on voter fraud. One can't get more complete as this non-partisan site.
Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

This is a lie created by a right wing blogger.
The source is not a legitimate news outlet.
Here's the real story behind your fake news link:

Scouring for Stacey Abrams Votes, Georgia’s Democrats Keep on Campaigning

Abrams campaign had to scramble to locate people who cast provisional votes so they could meet the deadline for providing additional ID.
This is a bullshit voter suppression tactic by Kemp.

And it's not just in Georgia. I live in a very red state and when I went in to vote, I handed over my ID to an old redneck white guy who looked me up in the computer, then fucking sneered at me that his information and my driver's license "didn't quite match" but I could vote anyway.

And I'm not even black.

Did you vote? Then why use names to describe the poll assistant? Did you have a attitude with him?
But you got to vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But an anomaly none the less. .0004% at last check. In Person Voter Fraud occurs as rarely as a peson being hit by lightening or being hit by a metorite.

You are attempting and failing to prove something that heretofore you have yet to prove.

I love it, a Con with a Communist as his Avatar. I always knew Cons were Commies at heart.

Abrams campaign had to scramble to locate people who cast provisional votes so they could meet the deadline for providing additional ID.

And it's not just in Georgia. I live in a very red state and when I went in to vote, I handed over my ID to an old redneck white guy who looked me up in the computer, then fucking sneered at me that his information and my driver's license "didn't quite match" but I could vote anyway.

And I'm not even black.

Did you vote? Then why use names to describe the poll assistant? Did you have a attitude with him?
But you got to vote

As an Assistant Judge (former Clerk) at the Polling Station in Marin City, it is MY JOB to insure that every Registered Voter gets to cast His/Her Vote. I am all about the vote.

I have, in 20+years that I have worked as a Clerk/Assistant Judge had only ONE person attempt to committ Voter Fraud. He was a Republican of course. He voted in San Rafel where he lives, and then in Marin City where his Mother lives.

It was his Mom that turned him in. He did not make it out the door before the Sheriff showed and took Con ass to jail.

Honey, notice the date on the document? Votes have changed since then, but not as it was on the 8th. Now checked them against one another carefully-

One of the largest is Fulton County, which on Friday reported rejecting 1,556 of the total 3,722 provisional ballots cast. Nearly 1,000 of the ballots were disqualified because they were out of county, and another 581 were not registered to vote. Three were rejected because they weren’t U.S. citizens.
GEORGIA ELECTION: Kemp's lead shrinks, Abrams to file new lawsuit

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution paper, their main paper, a left wing outlet.
d44d3ab5-663e-4882-a7cd-9194ad09e4e1.jpg

DOH-Homer.jpg

You're about as stupid as Simpson, too.
That document is fake.

This is the real thing: https://www.atlantaga.gov/home/showdocument?id=31986

So what? That’s the whole purpose of provisional ballots.

To let dems cheat....duh
Dumbass, Republicans fill out provisional ballots too. :eusa_doh:

That's where their problems deciphering the baby talk repugs wrote on their ballots.

Honey, notice the date on the document? Votes have changed since then, but not as it was on the 8th. Now checked them against one another carefully-

One of the largest is Fulton County, which on Friday reported rejecting 1,556 of the total 3,722 provisional ballots cast. Nearly 1,000 of the ballots were disqualified because they were out of county, and another 581 were not registered to vote. Three were rejected because they weren’t U.S. citizens.
GEORGIA ELECTION: Kemp's lead shrinks, Abrams to file new lawsuit

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution paper, their main paper, a left wing outlet.
Red herrings. You have a whole basement full of them.

d44d3ab5-663e-4882-a7cd-9194ad09e4e1.jpg

DOH-Homer.jpg

You're about as stupid as Simpson, too.
That document is fake.

This is the real thing: https://www.atlantaga.gov/home/showdocument?id=31986

So what? That’s the whole purpose of provisional ballots.

To let dems cheat....duh

So support your claims. Oh that's right you can't you're just following the leader, must be Jim Jones syndrome.

Yet ANOTHER example of massive voter fraud...by the Party that assures us that THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, and we are neurotic to be concerned about it.

NATIONAL VOTER I.D. CARD. NOW! No more casual mail in ballots. Show up or don't vote.

Ya know, I hate to resort to this, but if we can’t trust the election process then we have no form of legitimate government. So yes, it’s time to have polling places where every voter shows up with an ID to vote. There are just too many questionable things going on here.

In person voter fraud is nonexistent.

Perhaps, so do away with the mail-in ballots, and show up with an ID.

So what the disabled and the vets overseas do?

And I'm not even black.

But you got to vote

As an Assistant Judge (former Clerk) at the Polling Station in Marin City, it is MY JOB to insure that every Registered Voter gets to cast His/Her Vote. I am all about the vote.

I have, in 20+years that I have worked as a Clerk/Assistant Judge had only ONE person attempt to committ Voter Fraud. He was a Republican of course. He voted in San Rafel where he lives, and then in Marin City where his Mother lives.

It was his Mom that turned him in. He did not make it out the door before the Sheriff showed and took Con ass to jail.

Well sure it was a republican I think they caught a few in the 2016 elections pulling the same shit.

Here's a link to a study done on voter fraud.
=================================
The Brennan Center's seminal report "The Truth About Voter Fraud" conclusively demonstrated most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless — and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. And numerous other studies have reached the same conclusion. In a recent report, "Noncitizen Voting: The Missing Millions," the Brennan Center debunked President Trump's claim that millions improperly voted in the 2016 election. This site also list links to many other studies done on voter fraud. One can't get more complete as this non-partisan site.
Myth of Voter Fraud
and
The Heritage Foundation

Then why have Democrats been arrested or exposed for it?

Wherein have I "Whined" about HRC losing? As far as no I have not. Please find a better worn out talking point.

The so-called "Bomb Shell" that was dropped was a story that was TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD !!!

I never supported HRC, but as a Delegate to CADEM 2016 Convention, I could not publically support another Candidate. I never supported HRC or Bernie for that matter. Try trying the tell truth once in a while, you might lern something.

Next.

THE FUCKING SO -CALLED GODDMAN "BOMB SHELL" WAS MOTHER FUCKING OVER TWO MOTHER FUCKING YEARS MOTHER FUCKING OLD!!!!!!!

Why the fucking the hell can't you people use the truth instead of GODDN LIE OVER TWO MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN YEARS OLD?????

IS THAT YOU LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING SHIT SUCKING ASSHOLE HAVE....A GODDAMN TWO GODDAMN YEAR OLD MOTHER FUCKING STORY!!!!!! REALLY...!!!!!! A MOTHER FUCK GODDAMN TWO YEAR MOTHER FUCKING TWO YEAR MOTHER FUCKING OLD MOTHER FUCKING STORY?????

YE SHALL TELL THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET FREE.

FUCK EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING CON.

FUCK 45 .

FUCK PUTIN.

FUCK THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!

And I'm not even black.

But you got to vote

Well sure it was a republican I think they caught a few in the 2016 elections pulling the same shit.

Please provide any and all evidence you have to support what you have just written.

Otherwise all you have is Conjecture, Contention, Hearsay and Supposition.

Try telling the truth Debbie, you might learn someting.

Forum List

Back