BOMBSHELL: Washingtn Post: Inspectors NOT allowed to determine WHO used chem weapons!

If obama and his leftist regime attack Syria, they should be arrested for war crimes.

I don't care!

They can gas themselves as much as they want.

If the fucking Europeans want to get into this shit - let them drown.

It is our time to sit and judge and scorn - "oh, you are killing innocent civilians, which are shooting down your helicopters by RPGs, you damn scumbags"

it's a pleasure to watch how the libtards are jumping off their pants in order to praise this administration's war :lol:

the old rule - it is the damn democrats who ALWAYS start the worst wars - is going to be approved again.

it's a pleasure to watch how the libtards are jumping off their pants in order to praise this administration's war :lol:

the old rule - it is the damn democrats who ALWAYS start the worst wars - is going to be approved again.

give us a break, we know republicans start all the wars that lead to millions being killed and butchered. You will have to find something else to blame us for. LMAO!!:lol::lol:

give us a break, we know republicans start all the wars that lead to millions being killed and butchered. You will have to find something else to blame us for. LMAO!!:lol::lol:

No, I won't.

damn dems always get us into the WORST wars, where thousands of our soldiers get killed and millions are wasted and then we have to get out and suffer PTSD for decades.

but dems usually do it to distract from their domestic failures.

you, libtards, are the worst lying decaying scumbag shit possible

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If obama and his leftist regime attack Syria, they should be arrested for war crimes.

pre·ce·dence noun \ˈpre-sə-dən(t)s, pri-ˈsē-dən(t)s\
Definition of PRECEDENCE
1a obsolete : antecedent b : the fact of coming or occurring earlier in time

You ready to take Bush to court? Go ahead!! I will be with you as we return morals, ethics, and honor to America.

The reactionary responses here are despicable.

The Syrian military did it.

The proper response is to take out the head of Syria, the dictator.

First and foremost Jake, you have no dog in this fight.

I have no idea what the hard on is here but it is more than disturbing. I understood Afghanistan. NATO by the way and with UN endorsement.

Iraq only because I think outside the box but I hated the freaking cave by GW on nation building.

But one has to remember that GW had lymes and basically daddy was running the show in the last years. It makes total sense by the way because GH is a NWO kinda dude.

But Syria? Your President is propping up AQ? This is crazy.

WTF?

Possibly you're just dumb, and need to be told...

Final Score:
Democrats: 16
Republicans: 10

http://911billofrights.blogspot.com/2013/04/democrat-or-republican-presidents-who.html

Last edited:

Vietnam, the war machine, LBJ and Haliburton and Lady Byrd owning all the stocks.

Kiss my ass kid.

We rioted against Dems you dumb fuck. Who didn't teach you history in school? You are seriously uninformed.

When are Jake, Shintao and the other Liberal Chickenhawks volunteering to fight Obama's Good War against Syria?

Learn How to Join | goarmy.com

You'd think they'd all be lined up at the recruiter station, with faggots and all being allowed in the military now, they can all join up and go fight all these wars their messiah is getting us into. They must love war so why not?

No, I won't.

damn dems always get us into the WORST wars, where thousands of our soldiers get killed and millions are wasted and then we have to get out and suffer PTSD for decades.

but dems usually do it to distract from their domestic failures.

you, libtards, are the worst lying decaying scumbag shit possible

Oh, no, you are wrong, bushs terrorist war continues, by far the worst war we have ever had, the terrorist war, millions have died, us troops slaughtered for 12 1/2 years of butchering our finest. Yep, the right really did it this time. There is no end to Bush's terrorist war, it will continue. What is that we hear parroted? "Stay The Course!" "If we pull out we will embolden the enemy." "You are either with us warmongers or against us." Yes, we understand, why don't you?:eusa_shifty:

You just will have to look elsewhere for a scapegoat. Was Craig a decaying scumbag when he toe tapped in an airport restroom? Yeah, we know where the rights scumbag chit is and how bad it is. We make fools of the right daily, LMAO!! The right I am afraid is a dying breed, cow paddy on a highway covered in flies, they are going down and all their lies can't put humpty dumpty back together again.:lol:

Last edited:
The reactionary responses here are despicable.

The Syrian military did it.

The proper response is to take out the head of Syria, the dictator.

First and foremost Jake, you have no dog in this fight.

I have no idea what the hard on is here but it is more than disturbing. I understood Afghanistan. NATO by the way and with UN endorsement.

Iraq only because I think outside the box but I hated the freaking cave by GW on nation building.

But one has to remember that GW had lymes and basically daddy was running the show in the last years. It makes total sense by the way because GH is a NWO kinda dude.

But Syria? Your President is propping up AQ? This is crazy.

WTF?

he needs the distraction from the internal mess he created.

Last edited:
Assad has done plenty to make him drone-worthy along with his British wife and advisors. They're a pack of hyenas and the state sponsor of Hezbollah.....the IDF would have clipped him by now if they had our resources. Leftists wail it's against the law to kill foreign leaders....yep, unless it's done by "accident" or they've taken control of their nation's military.....you can do Assad under either scenario. Let the Iranian mullahs see the pieces of Assad spattered on his palace walls and let them wonder what Israel will be shooting at when the time comes....the nuke plants or them. :lol:

Last edited:

Vietnam, the war machine, LBJ and Haliburton and Lady Byrd owning all the stocks.

Kiss my ass kid.

We rioted against Dems you dumb fuck. Who didn't teach you history in school? You are seriously uninformed.

he is just an example of brainwashed lying scumbag who will lick his master's boots no matter what - as he is doing NOW.
libtard is not only a mental disorder.
It is an aggressive disorder

Kiss my ass kid.

ShitToe is no kid....he's a washed-up SanFagcisco queer who's been posing as a Viet Vet for years.....I've busted his fairy ass so many times on another site I'm amazed he'd show up here. Leftist pile of lying crap that hides when I send the local VFW out to knock on his door.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back