BOOM! Newest ABC natl poll: Trump 48% Crooked Hillary 46%!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
BREAKING POLL: Trump Gains 11 Points on Clinton Since March=> Now Leads Crooked Hillary 46-44

He's winning in Rasmussen and Fox polls. Now...he's winning in the ABC national poll......Trump 48% Crooked Hillary 46%.

Crooked Hillary is tanking. Prepare yourself libs for the might and magnificent President Donald Trump!!!!

trump-abc-575x530.png

From the same poll.

EXPECT-TO-WIN.png

So...the voters favored Trump. But "expected" Hillary to win it.

Sounds just like the DNC primary vs Bernie!!! Voters want Bernie....but are gonna get Hillary.

The Crooked Hillary strikes again. Establishment Queen. Regardless of what voters WANT....they're gonna get this old bitter hag and her nails on a chalkboard voice for 8 years.

An All Barack Channel (ABC) poll favors Trump?

That's right.

As I said.....

We've known Crooked Hillary for 25 years. If you don't like her by now....you never will. She can ONLY decline from here.

Trump the politician....we've known for about a year. And with the bombs he's thrown....if you DON'T HATE HIM by now....you probably never will. Thus...his numbers can only go up.

Crooked Hillary can only go down.
Trump can only go up.

And slowly but surely....more people are drifting away from Crooked Hillary.

Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts, sugar.

Honeymoon?

Everyone on the side of the Leftist Establishment from the media to the GOP Leadership has been throwing everything they have at Trump.

If anything, expect this trend to accelerate as Republicans find ways to save face and walk back their earlier crazy talk and support the Candidate.

Sorry LWNJ's,...the annointed one, hiLIARy, is now losing in the RCP average...

RCP Average 5/13 - 5/19 -- -- 43.4 43.2 Trump +0.2

ABC News/Wash Post 5/16 - 5/19 829 RV 3.5 46 44 Trump +2
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 5/15 - 5/19 1000 RV 3.1 43 46 Clinton +3
Rasmussen Reports 5/17 - 5/18 1000 LV 3.0 42 37 Trump +5
FOX News 5/14 - 5/17 1021 RV 3.0 45 42 Trump +3

A picture of the LWNJ's in November....

giphy.gif

I support Trump based on his policies, which I believe will be in American interests.

BUT, the LIbs have been such assholes about Trump and my support of him, that ruining their lives for the next 8 years, has become a very thick layer of icing on the cake.

Soft, creamy, delicious stabilized Whip Cream Icing.

(sorry, wife just had me test taste a cake;))

Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts, sugar.

Honeymoon?

Everyone on the side of the Leftist Establishment from the media to the GOP Leadership has been throwing everything they have at Trump.

If anything, expect this trend to accelerate as Republicans find ways to save face and walk back their earlier crazy talk and support the Candidate.
Yes, Honeymoon.

Pubs are coalescing around the known nominee now.

IIRC, both McCain and Romney had a bump when they were presumptive nominees.

Come convention time and a full barage of just *what* some of those crazy, infantile, mad-man things Trump said will get put together in a slaughter of ad after ad...we'll see.

Then again, after Hillary names Sanders as her running mate.....

Ka-Powie!

:D

Forum List

Back