Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

I educate myself every day. I’m skeptical of you and your recommendations. Especially when you can’t reference the things you speak of. Only an idiot would go searching for your source in a book. That’s not education that a wild goose chase
sure you do. Look, you got questions…i directed you to the answer. You want to stay uninformed…fine…just get out of the way and let us adults talk

It is a crime and no, I don't take lying on forms that seriously. Obviously those sort of petty things consume you. 😄
it’s a felony, not a petty thing. i guess you don’t take background checks seriously…gun trafficking and gun crimes are very deadly

whatever hunter biden may or may not have done regarding lying on a gun permit, or anything else actually .... he should be held accountable if deemed true.

but make NO mistake, that does not in any way, shape, or form equate to what donny & his capos are facing.

no matter how you slice it or dice it - hunter's laptop has not, is not, nor will ever be the deflection y'all are so desperately trying to make happen.

:p
geez speaking of deflection.! trump has absolutely nothing to do with hunter and his fathers crimes

It is relevant as the law says use within 12 months. Can you prove that Hunter was an addict within 12 months of buying the gun? If so please show the proof and I’ll back your argument

I already have, in a reply to you in post 224. Which proves all you're doing is trolling.

There is an old dictum in criminal investigations……Follow the money

Your “alleged”, I know a guy, somebody said offers no link to any actual criminal activity. Your witnesses should be able to show actual money transfers to the President or show some action by the President that would support your allegations.

You can’t

Your “alleged”, I know a guy, somebody said offers no link to any actual criminal activity. Your witnesses should be able to show actual money transfers to the President or show some action by the President that would support your allegations.

You can’t
10 percent for the Big Guy…there is your direct money link

You can’t

https://nypost.com/2022/07/27/hunte...d-joe-biden-the-big-guy-in-panic-over-laptop/

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm

Hunter Biden Grand Jury Witness Asked to Identify ‘Big Guy’ in Chinese Equity Deal | National Review

New reports tie Biden closer to son's overseas business deals

yes criminal behavior is par if the course when dealing wirh dems

A Guide to Trump Allies Who've Pleaded Guilty or Been Convicted of Crimes

BY JASON LEMON ON 8/19/22 AT 3:24 PM EDT

Capitol Breach Cases

Below is a list [ nearly 1000 ] of defendants charged in federal court in the District of Columbia related to crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C, on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.

Every case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. Following arrests, or surrender, defendants must appear before district court magistrate/judge where the arrest takes place, in accordance with the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

:eusa_whistle:

BY JASON LEMON ON 8/19/22 AT 3:24 PM EDT

Capitol Breach Cases

Below is a list [ nearly 1000 ] of defendants charged in federal court in the District of Columbia related to crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C, on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.

Every case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. Following arrests, or surrender, defendants must appear before district court magistrate/judge where the arrest takes place, in accordance with the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

:eusa_whistle:
haha more deflection…par of the course

we are talking about actual crimes conducted by xidens and clintons…not some people they are “associated” with l.

haha more deflection…par of the course

we are talking about actual crimes conducted by xidens and clintons…not some people they are “associated” with l.

where's yer credible unbiased links?

lol ... you're pathetic.

Again with that vague nonsense
Show ANY money that was actually transferred

SHOW ME THE MONEY

In time. That's why the GOP-held House is going to full-speed into an investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden.

You like congressional investigations, don't you? Those are all part of what makes our government so wonderful. :04:

Forum List

Back