Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

read his book. It’s in there
Come on man. That’s the lazy way out. Make a complete argument and have ready the sources to back it up.

When people end their arguments with… look it up or read the book. That’s giving up on the argument

It is relevant as the law says use within 12 months. Can you prove that Hunter was an addict within 12 months of buying the gun? If so please show the proof and I’ll back your argument

I've already posted this, but one more time: Lying on the Form 4473 is every much a felony as simply being a drug user and possessing a firearm. And Hunter was a confessed crack cocaine addict during the time he owned both pistols. There are photographs, emails, and witnesses. Now stop trying to turn this into something it's not.

Come on man. That’s the lazy way out. Make a complete argument and have ready the sources to back it up.

When people end their arguments with… look it up or read the book. That’s giving up on the argument
i am not making an arguement. I’m simply telling you what he said…and instructed you on where to find him saying it

what’s lazy is you not wanting to.

I've already posted this, but one more time: Lying on the Form 4473 is every much a felony as simply being a drug user and possessing a firearm. And Hunter was a confessed crack cocaine addict during the time he owned both pistols. There are photographs, emails, and witnesses. Now stop trying to turn this into something it's not.
I see the claims just need the evidence. Show proof that he was using within 12 months of buying the gun. Make sure that proof is timestamped and verified and you got a case

i am not making an arguement. I’m simply telling you what he said…and instructed you on where to find him saying it

what’s lazy is you not wanting to.
I’m not going to run out and read a book to try and back up a claim I hear on a message board. You are making an argument. You’re claiming that Hunter admitted to drug use within 12 months of buying a gun and therefore committed a crime by lying on his application form. What you’re not doing is backing up that argument. Get the quote from the book or whatever other source you feel is credible and present it. Otherwise you’re just talking.

I’m not going to run out and read a book to try and back up a claim I hear on a message board. You are making an argument. You’re claiming that Hunter admitted to drug use within 12 months of buying a gun and therefore committed a crime by lying on his application form. What you’re not doing is backing up that argument. Get the quote from the book or whatever other source you feel is credible and present it. Otherwise you’re just talking.
ok…i didn’t expect you to educate yourself

that’s where your answer is though.

Jesus christ. Is all this over Hunter Biden supposedly lying on a form he filled out while buying a gun? :laughing0301:

I see the claims just need the evidence. Show proof that he was using within 12 months of buying the gun. Make sure that proof is timestamped and verified and you got a case

The only way to obtain a copy of the Form 4473 is for the BATF to request it from the seller of the firearm, which they can and will do in cases like this. But what difference does that make? Just being in possession of the gun and ammunition while being a drug user is as much of a felony as lying on the Form 4473. The best Hunter could hope for is to have his lying on the 4473 dropped as a plea bargain, but he'd still serve hard time for the drug user in possession of a firearm charge. Oh, and BTW: That could be two separate charges, because it's believed he had two different pistols: A .38 Special revolver and a .380 or 9mm semi-auto pistol. He is pictured in his laptop naked and holding the semi-auto, and the other one was the one his sister in law Hallie discarded in a trash can.

So he's pretty much fucked, in addition to the tax evasion, not registering with the Foreign Agent Registry Act, and money laundering.

Last edited:
ok…i didn’t expect you to educate yourself

that’s where your answer is though.
I’m happy to educate myself which is why I’m engaging and simply asking for you to source and back up your statements. Telling me to go read a book is not an adequate reply on your end. It just tells me that you are lazy and can’t back up your statements

The only way to obtain a copy of the Form 4473 is for the BATF to request it from the seller of the firearm, which they can and will do in cases like this. But what difference does that make? Just being in possession of the gun and ammunition while being a drug user is as much of a felony as lying on the Form 4473. The best Hunter could hope for is to have his lying on the 4473 dropped as a plea bargain, but he'd still serve hard time for the drug user in possession of a firearm charge. Oh, and BTW: That could be two separate charges, because it's believed he had two different pistols: A .38 Special revolver and a .380 or 9mm semi-auto pistol. He is pictured hold the semi-auto on his laptop, and the other one was the one his sister in law Hallie discarded in a trash can.

So he's pretty much fucked, in addition to the tax evasion, not registering with the Foreign Agent Registry Act, and money laundering.
Hold up. So you’re saying you want everybody who owns a gun to get a felony charge if they get caught doing drugs?! Smoke a joint or pop a gummy and get a felony?? Is this really what you’re saying right now??

I’m happy to educate myself which is why I’m engaging and simply asking for you to source and back up your statements. Telling me to go read a book is not an adequate reply on your end. It just tells me that you

Hold up. So you’re saying you want everybody who owns a gun to get a felony charge if they get caught doing drugs?! Smoke a joint or pop a gummy and get a felony?? Is this really what you’re saying right now??
then why do t you? pick up a book…it’s got all your answers

the fact you won’t, is just lazy…

i expect people to be honest on background checks

what’s the entire out of background checks and gun laws if you around going to enforce them?

then why do t you? pick up a book…it’s got all your answers

the fact you won’t, is just lazy…
I don’t believe you and I’m not going to waste my time reading a book that a random message board poster is hiding behind. Show me the quote you’re talking about and maybe it will grab my interest for my next read. Otherwise I got a bunch of other books that are higher in my queue

Interesting.

"The Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations, conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed Thursday.

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

Hunter has also allegedly made false statements on a gun purchase background check ATF form 4473. Conveying false inflation to ATF on form 4473 carries a fine of up to $250,000 and up to ten years in prison."

Report: Secret Service Finds Hunter's Gun Probe Docs It Denied Having
Interesting.

"The Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations, conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed Thursday.

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

Hunter has also allegedly made false statements on a gun purchase background check ATF form 4473. Conveying false inflation to ATF on form 4473 carries a fine of up to $250,000 and up to ten years in prison."

Report: Secret Service Finds Hunter's Gun Probe Docs It Denied Having
The FBI is a clown show.

I thought you guys and girls were all about stricter gun laws? Were you lying?
Oh I am and I don't care if Hunter Biden is charged and fined if you can convict him. I just don't think Hunter Biden is your smoking gun considering no one has elected him to office of anything. 😄

Forum List

Back