Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Ocala Man Arrested For Lying On Federal Firearm Form At Gun Dealer​

Ocala, Florida –United States Attorney Roger B. Handberg announces the arrest of Marques Young (22, Ocala) on a criminal complaint charging him with one count of knowingly causing a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) to maintain false information in its official records. If convicted, Young faces up to five years in federal prison.
According to the complaint, between October 27, 2020, and March 9, 2022, Young purchased multiple handguns and a rifle from a Marion County gun dealer. Many of the firearms were identical. While purchasing the firearms, Young certified on each ATF Form 4473 (Firearm Transaction Record) that he was the “actual transferee/buyer” of the firearms. Young then quickly resold the firearms. Many of the firearms have since been recovered from Marion County crime scenes. For example, on March 3, 2022, Young purchased a Taurus pistol and signed an ATF Form 4473 certifying that he was the actual transferee/buyer. However, video from the transaction showed that Young walked to the back of the store to get cash from a convicted felon to pay for the firearm. Law enforcement found the convicted felon on March 23, 2022, with the Taurus pistol that Young had purchased.

Cleveland Man Sentenced for Lying to a Firearms Dealer When Attempting To Buy a Gun​

A man who attempted to illegally purchase a gun by lying on a federal firearms transaction form was sentenced today in federal court, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Clint Johnson.
U.S. District Judge Claire V. Eagan sentenced Zackery James Childress, 24, of Cleveland, Oklahoma, to five years of probation with the first 8 months to be served on home confinement.

I can pull these stories up all day if I wanted to.

"Memphis, TN – Isca Johnson, 24 of Covington, Tennessee has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm. This case was developed as part of the first "Operation Crime Driver" in Tipton County. D. Michael Dunavant, U.S. Attorney announced the sentence today...

According to information presented in court, on May 3, 2019, Tipton County Sheriff’s deputies encountered Johnson as they smelled marijuana emanating from his apartment. He gave consent to search, and deputies found marijuana, alprazolam, a loaded handgun, and ammunition. He admitted to owning the items and to being a regular user of illicit drugs. Johnson was charged in federal court in Memphis with possession of a firearm while being an unlawful user of a controlled substance.

On December 9, 2019, Johnson pled guilty to being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm, a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3)."

Drug User in Possession of a Firearm Sentenced to Federal Prison as Part of “Operation Crime Driver” in Tipton County

"Davenport police have arrested woman for allegedly lying on a form required to purchase a firearm..."

Davenport woman charged with lying on federal form to purchase firearm

"BANGOR, Maine: A Machias woman was sentenced today in federal court for being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm, U.S. Attorney Darcie N. McElwee announced."

Machias Woman Sentenced for Unlawfully Possessing Firearm

"An unlawful drug user who possessed multiple firearms was sentenced on November 19, 2021, to more than four years in federal prison."

Drug User Who Illegally Possessed Guns Sentenced to Federal Prison

"Anthony Jon Chan-Vance, age 43, from Marion, Iowa, received the prison term after a March 5, 2021 guilty plea to possession of a firearm by a drug user."

Drug User Sent to Prison for Unlawfully Possessing a Gun

"The Office of the United States Attorney for the District of Vermont stated that Aaron Loucks, 27, of Burlington, Vermont, appeared today in court on charges that in December 2020, he possessed a firearm while being a user of controlled substances."

Chittenden County Man Charged as a Drug User in Possession of a Firearm

"According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, 40-year-old Saousoalii P. Siavii, Jr., of Independence, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court in with three counts of being an unlawful drug user in possession of firearms."

Former Chiefs player charged with illegal firearms possession and unlawful drug use

For his gun felony?

Hardly a felony

If we locked up every gun owner who does drugs we would have 10 million additional prisoners

You are engaging in a Conservative fantasy of locking up your enemies

Hardly a felony

If we locked up every gun owner who does drugs we would have 10 million additional prisoners

nope it’s a felony punishable by up to five years

illegal gun owners are all freedom loving people’s enemy.

nope it’s a felony punishable by up to five years

illegal gun owners are all freedom loving people’s enemy.

key word…up to

Nobody gets incarcerated because of the drug question on that form……worst punishment?

They revoke his gun permit

key word…up to

Nobody gets incarcerated because of the drug question on that form……worst punishment?

They revoke his gun permit
yes, you can get to you to five years.

Posters have provided you with numerous links of people getting convicted on this thread.

xiden’s abuse his office and protecting his crimjnal son.

yes, you can get to you to five years.

Posters have provided you with numerous links of people getting convicted on this thread.

xiden’s abuse his office and protecting his crimjnal son.
Show me anyone who got five years for that drug question

You don’t want Hunter to face stricter charges than anyone else do you?

Show me anyone who got five years for that drug question

You don’t want Hunter to face stricter charges than anyone else do you?
when i did i say that? he should be charged just like all those other people

xiden’s abusing his office and protecting him
. He’s corrupt

when i did i say that? he should be charged just like all those other people

xiden’s abusing his office and protecting him
. He’s corrupt

I haven’t seen Biden offering any protection for his son, do you?

If it was Trump, he would be pardoned already

I haven’t seen Biden offering any protection for his son, do you?

If it was Trump, he would be pardoned already
haha yes! hence why he isn’t charged

trump wil not pardon hunter. gun laws are important, drug addicts don’t need to be gun owners…but more to that, folks like the xiden’s. who are willing to lie
don’t deserve pardons

Hardly a felony

Glad to see you’re coming out against ridiculous gun laws designed to lock up people practicing their second amendment right.

You know what?
I have never voted for Hunter Biden.

But after this fiasco I most certainly will NEVER vote for him again!
This really,Truly ain't so difficult to comprehend.
It's like assuming that Jackie O { before her Jack passed
away } was not infinately tied to J.F.K. by far more than
name alone.Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was revered by one
and all for her undeniable trait of Dignity and class she brought
to not only the affairs of state and our White House,but all Americans.
As the American people shared in her traits.
So it's gonna take a helluva lot more that Cry me a River
when it concerns the Biden's and the impact Hunter has
on Old Pop Joe and our Nation.

I can pull these stories up all day if I wanted to.

"Memphis, TN – Isca Johnson, 24 of Covington, Tennessee has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm. This case was developed as part of the first "Operation Crime Driver" in Tipton County. D. Michael Dunavant, U.S. Attorney announced the sentence today...

According to information presented in court, on May 3, 2019, Tipton County Sheriff’s deputies encountered Johnson as they smelled marijuana emanating from his apartment. He gave consent to search, and deputies found marijuana, alprazolam, a loaded handgun, and ammunition. He admitted to owning the items and to being a regular user of illicit drugs. Johnson was charged in federal court in Memphis with possession of a firearm while being an unlawful user of a controlled substance.

On December 9, 2019, Johnson pled guilty to being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm, a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3)."

Drug User in Possession of a Firearm Sentenced to Federal Prison as Part of “Operation Crime Driver” in Tipton County

"Davenport police have arrested woman for allegedly lying on a form required to purchase a firearm..."

Davenport woman charged with lying on federal form to purchase firearm

"BANGOR, Maine: A Machias woman was sentenced today in federal court for being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm, U.S. Attorney Darcie N. McElwee announced."

Machias Woman Sentenced for Unlawfully Possessing Firearm

"An unlawful drug user who possessed multiple firearms was sentenced on November 19, 2021, to more than four years in federal prison."

Drug User Who Illegally Possessed Guns Sentenced to Federal Prison

"Anthony Jon Chan-Vance, age 43, from Marion, Iowa, received the prison term after a March 5, 2021 guilty plea to possession of a firearm by a drug user."

Drug User Sent to Prison for Unlawfully Possessing a Gun

"The Office of the United States Attorney for the District of Vermont stated that Aaron Loucks, 27, of Burlington, Vermont, appeared today in court on charges that in December 2020, he possessed a firearm while being a user of controlled substances."

Chittenden County Man Charged as a Drug User in Possession of a Firearm

"According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, 40-year-old Saousoalii P. Siavii, Jr., of Independence, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court in with three counts of being an unlawful drug user in possession of firearms."

Former Chiefs player charged with illegal firearms possession and unlawful drug use
But I heard it NEVER happens.

Hardly a felony

You are lying about what the statute says.

Felony, Troll.

That's irrelevant. But he tried to get money for rehab 6 weeks before buying the gun.

Hunter Biden has battled drug addiction through much of his adult life, and was discharged from the Navy in 2014 after failing a drug test. The president’s son was stopped by police with a crack pipe in his car in 2017, and an assailant aimed a gun at him while he was trying to purchase cocaine in Los Angeles in 2016.
Hunter Biden begged his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden for cash to check himself into rehab just six weeks before purchasing a handgun — and attesting on federal forms that he had never used or been addicted to drugs.

A shocking, 4-minute, 30-second recording was discovered by The Post on a copy of the infamous hard drive Hunter Biden abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop, and emerges the same week federal agents said they believe they have enough evidence to charge him for making false statements in order to buy the .38-caliber pistol.

It is relevant as the law says use within 12 months. Can you prove that Hunter was an addict within 12 months of buying the gun? If so please show the proof and I’ll back your argument

It is relevant as the law says use within 12 months. Can you prove that Hunter was an addict within 12 months of buying the gun? If so please show the proof and I’ll back your argument
yes he admitted to using…he literally said finding crack anytime anywhere was his super power

yes he admitted to using…he literally said finding crack anytime anywhere was his super power
Ok getting closer just show me the proof that he said that. Make sure it is credible evidence that will hold up in court. Make sure it is time stamped within 12 months of his gun purchase. Do that and you’ve got your argument. Let’s see it

Ok getting closer just show me the proof that he said that. Make sure it is credible evidence that will hold up in court. Make sure it is time stamped within 12 months of his gun purchase. Do that and you’ve got your argument. Let’s see it
read his book. It’s in there

Forum List

Back