BOOM! Trump says he'll bring litigation against DNC!

Poor Trump, he is such a victim, blaming everyone but the one who is to blame, Himself. Disgusting person.

Yes, by God, PUNISH those women for coming forward and telling the truth about Trump's dirty little hands. It's how he's gotten away with it this long, by requiring inordinately long nondisclosure agreements with all he does business with, and then making sure to enforce any slips.

Yes, by God, PUNISH those women for coming forward and telling the truth about Trump's dirty little hands. It's how he's gotten away with it this long, by requiring inordinately long nondisclosure agreements with all he does business with, and then making sure to enforce any slips.
Bring the evidence to court! That's how shits done. Make false statements with no evidence the accuser has right to sue you and show the world you are full of shit. I hope he sues the newspapers and magazines that ran the lies as well! Enough of this shit. people WILL be held accountable for their actions. If they got evidence it will come out but seeing how most of them have already been discredited I bet the rest will recant before long.

Oh and goober. This is about the DNC and their paying for and setting up the attacks and riots at Trump rallies where people were violently harmed.

Bring the evidence to court! That's how shits done. Make false statements with no evidence the accuser has right to sue you and show the world you are full of shit. I hope he sues the newspapers and magazines that ran the lies as well! Enough of this shit. people WILL be held accountable for their actions. If they got evidence it will come out but seeing how most of them have already been discredited I bet the rest will recant before long.
I'm thinking it works both ways. Their allegations can't be disproven, either. To lie is slander. No one will be able to prove they lied, though.

Oh and goober. This is about the DNC and their paying for and setting up the attacks and riots at Trump rallies where people were violently harmed.
I hope all the victims of assaults thanks to the DNC sues as well!
Sorry if I misinterpreted your gibberish, Goober.

I'm thinking it works both ways. Their allegations can't be disproven, either. To lie is slander. No one will be able to prove they lied, though.
If they don't have evidence such as if they were really there or if he was really there etc....SEVERAL people including relatives have refuted their lies.

Forum List

Back