BOOM !!Trump surges past Biden ..Democrats prison for Treason !

did you know?

Hunter Biden spent the summer after his junior year in college as a member of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps teaching English to children in Belize. he also went to Portland, where he was in charge of an emergency services center in a poor neighborhood.

he is decent and honorable!

did you know?

Hunter Biden spent the summer after his junior year in college as a member of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps teaching English to children in Belize. he also went to Portland, where he was in charge of an emergency services center in a poor neighborhood.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

and did you know?

Beau Biden volunteered as a civilian to go to the war zone in Kosovo to help the new country develop its legal system. he joined the Delaware Army National Guard at 34, and insisted on going with th
did you know?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!
and did you know?

Beau Biden volunteered as a civilian to go to the war zone in Kosovo to help the new country develop its legal system. he joined the Delaware Army National Guard at 34, and insisted on going with his unit when it was deployed 5 years later in iraq!

but jaun williams said that Biden is gonna beat Trump by at least 10 points!!

and did you know?

Beau Biden volunteered as a civilian to go to the war zone in Kosovo to help the new country develop its legal system. he joined the Delaware Army National Guard at 34, and insisted on going with th
did you know?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!
and did you know?

Beau Biden volunteered as a civilian to go to the war zone in Kosovo to help the new country develop its legal system. he joined the Delaware Army National Guard at 34, and insisted on going with his unit when it was deployed 5 years later in iraq!

He's still a sleazy crook. Just like his Daddy.

and did you know?

did you know?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!
and did you know?

Estranged wife: Biden son wasted money on drugs, prostitutes

and did you know?

did you know?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!
and did you know?

Exactly! :thup:

did you know?

Are you trying to be funny, or is it accidental?

did you know?

These are facts i researched. i do oppo research. thats my job!

did you know?

Oh, you're a propagandist.

"you have to be with Poroshenko. you have to be a team. you cannot go your separate ways. if new elections are called it will be a disaster. you will lose everything. i'm telling you, you've got to step up. you've got to be the big man. you can do this. it's gonna be hard, but you can do it" - Biden to Ukranian President Arseniy Yatsenyuk in 2014

on the same day he told him that, Ukraine got a new united government. that's the kind of leadership the world needs, my friends!

did you know?

that's fair. THAT'S FAIR.

did you know?

That's an understament. :rolleyes-41:

There is only one poll that show Trump leading and that is Rasmussen

Recent studies found Rasussen Reports to be ranked 24th out of 28 polls in accuracy. Just slightly ahead of Gallop polls

I guess they got to get the dream alive or otherwise they might stay home

still I am strangely conflicted as Fox polls have it at

FOX new Biden 52, Trump 38

Well they may keep it low to galvanize the base

I been watching I 24 news and its really a strange feeling when watching because I really don't care what they are reporting

Its really calming

Last edited:
The Dems are now stuck with Warren, or ..... have I mentioned lately that the crippled Hildebeasty is going out on one of her infamous LISTENING TOURS?....You remember that is how she got to be a Senator....she had nothing to offer but back then Blow Job was a super star of the DeathRATS and he fronted her at every event. doing most of the talking....THAT STRATEGY won't work this time as Blow Job is now almost as inarticulate as the Beasty is....but the Dems really have no other shot at the presidency as Grey Beaver is going to be an easy target all 1/1024 part native American.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren's Native American identity should end 2020 bid
Feb 7, 2019 · In her own handwriting, Elizabeth Warren claimed Native ... heels of Warren's apology for the DNA test finding "strong evidence" that

There is only one poll that show Trump leading and that is Rasmussen

Recent studies found Rasussen Reports to be ranked 24th out of 28 polls in accuracy. Just slightly ahead of Gallop polls

I guess they got to get the dream alive or otherwise they might stay home

still I am strangely conflicted as Fox polls have it at

FOX new Biden 52, Trump 38

Well they may keep it low to galvanize the base

It's the latest poll that knows this news

Also not one of the fake polls that polls non citizens

Non citizens does not count in America's elections

The very last real election 2 weeks ago in NC shows trump increasing not the same and not losing

And the military also increasing their already strong support for trump

These are facts that shows democrats better run and hide like rats NOW before it's too late

Forum List

Back