booooooooo - booooooooooooooo

They were booing the National Anthem and American flag again

his fragile little ego must have been so devastated it froze his tiny tweeting fingers.

his fragile little ego must have been so devastated it froze his tiny tweeting fingers.
I get pissed too when people disrespect America, but you wouldn't understand that

I get pissed too when people disrespect America, but you wouldn't understand that

Trump is the biggest disrespect this country has ever seen.

F his lard ass.
Liberals are the biggest disrespect this country has ever seen. Your prejudice, hatred and disrespect for him began the day after he won the election and has only gotten worse. Liberal behavior over the last year is not what America is about. If a man wins the election he deserves a chance. Period. You never gave him one.

F his lard ass.
Liberals are the biggest disrespect this country has ever seen. Your prejudice, hatred and disrespect for him began the day after he won the election and has only gotten worse. Liberal behavior over the last year is not what America is about. If a man wins the election he deserves a chance. Period. You never gave him one.

Ive hated the pretentious SOB longer than that .. try since the day he blew in like a rancid fart and started his fake/scripted tv show just so people like you could kiss his sorry old ass.

F his lard ass.

fuck you. what chance was obama given? turtle boy made it crystal clear what the ' GOP ''s agenda was & that was to be the party of no....no.....nononnononoNONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the get go. & a year left in his presidency, obama was denied a SC pick.

so ya, fuck you & get a tissue.

Last edited:
When you disrespected President Obama, were you disrespecting America as well?

Disrespecting Trump is not at all the same as disrespecting America.

its ok if uneducated white people disrespect Obama as long as they lie and swear they're not racists after they do ..

Nope. They seem to be working fine:
170120130835-trump-sign-screengrab-super-tease.jpg

trumpdonald_immigrationorder_012517getty.jpg

21i9px.jpg

its ok if uneducated white people disrespect Obama as long as they lie and swear they're not racists after they do ..

Disrespect is the go to Political tactic in our electorate, if it triggers you maybe you should go play in the sand box down the hall.

I never booed the National athem and took a knee against America

Forum List

Back