booooooooo - booooooooooooooo

and that president loves controversy and being in the spotlight 24/7 and they got one.

Since trump has CLEARLY shown that his entire administration is really just HIM and his "glorious leadership," he has gone from respecting the position of POTUS to one of flaunting his own sorry ass.......and with THAT, the boos will ensue.

After all, I believe that most people are NOT booing the position of POTUS, but the persona of the orange buffoon.......Trump boasts that he is "unique"....then let him reap those "rewards' of his uniqueness including the boos.

There were LOUD wild cheers for president Trump don't listen to these lying filth liberals, FAKE NEWS.
Fans in the stands waved and displayed "Fuck Trump" towels to match the huge "Fuck Trump" light display projected onto the stadium.
Whenever the Trump followers and fanatics cannot defend him they whine "fake news".

How many, 3 fans? :itsok:

The real issue here is...

Fuck the Damn Gumps and their refs!!!
:lol:

and Fuck the damn useless Georgia Goober Grabbers for giving us all first-half blue balls!!!

and Fuck the damn useless Georgia Goober Grabbers for giving us all first-half blue balls!!!

Alabama got by with more missed holding calls than I've ever seen in my entire life - the officials were beyond pathetic.

The cheers far outweighed the boobirds.
sounded about half and half to me.
Very surprising in a place like that, but protesters may have shown up for just that purpose. Wonder how much the tickets cost?
LOL suuuuuuure

Liberals LIE again, is anyone really all that surprised?
Not me. They are all anti american. Anyone choosing illegals over Americans are just anti american

Never seen people's lives being made better receive such infantile resistance
Must be a mental illness

Alabama got by with more missed holding calls than I've ever seen in my entire life - the officials were beyond pathetic.
LOL, I completely agree with you. Oooooohhhhh the flag for pass interference even the announcers said nope. Then they tied the game three plays later. Anyone who couldn’t see the game was rigged are Alabama fans

Forum List

Back