booooooooo - booooooooooooooo

Politicizing the National Championship Game. Goddamn, can you Trump haters put your ass hurt aside and just watch a damn football game without all the political grandstanding? What the fuck?

its ok if uneducated white people disrespect Obama as long as they lie and swear they're not racists after they do ..
So, you admit that you believe that anybody who disrespects Obama is racists?

:lmao:

Fuck you.

When was Obama booed by a bunch of right-wing plants at a sporting event? To my knowledge, this is the first time EVER that an American President has been booed in such a venue. You clowns can't just settle the fuck down long enough for a fucking football game. This is why you deserve NOTHING and will get NOTHING. We are not going to give into your silly-ass demands.

its ok if uneducated white people disrespect Obama as long as they lie and swear they're not racists after they do ..
So, you admit that you believe that anybody who disrespects Obama is racists?

:lmao:

Fuck you.

When was Obama booed by a bunch of right-wing plants at a sporting event? To my knowledge, this is the first time EVER that an American President has been booed in such a venue. You clowns can't just settle the fuck down long enough for a fucking football game. This is why you deserve NOTHING and will get NOTHING. We are not going to give into your silly-ass demands.
We have never had a President that disrespected the people so much by constantly lying to them, mocking them and all while being a traitor.

Well, Bootney.......you folks wanted a "unique president"...and you got one; and with that distinctiveness, you have to also accept the boos and derision.

Well, Bootney.......you folks wanted a "unique president"...and you got one; and with that distinctiveness, you have to also accept the boos and derision.

and that president loves controversy and being in the spotlight 24/7 and they got one.

DTH-KQiX0AI_oMf.jpg

and that president loves controversy and being in the spotlight 24/7 and they got one.

Since trump has CLEARLY shown that his entire administration is really just HIM and his "glorious leadership," he has gone from respecting the position of POTUS to one of flaunting his own sorry ass.......and with THAT, the boos will ensue.

Since trump has CLEARLY shown that his entire administration is really just HIM and his "glorious leadership," he has gone from respecting the position of POTUS to one of flaunting his own sorry ass.......and with THAT, the boos will ensue.
The boos are coming from the hardcore CNN-SNL-LATENITE Twitter junkies. You can't make everyone happy and there is no making that crew happy for at the next 7 years, if you get my drift.

The boos are coming from the hardcore CNN-SNL-LATENITE Twitter junkies. You can't make everyone happy and there is no making that crew happy for at the next 7 years, if you get my drift.

you keep telling yourself that. and then remind yourself that the orange loon has about a 30% approval rating. THAT is where the boos are coming from

see how that works.

Trump was in Roy More country .. Alabama fans made up a big percent of the crowd.

damn right Trump got boo'd.
not what I heard. you must have had a boo tape on rather than the game. alll day every day for you bubba. you got shit.

apparently there were enough boos to make a national story regardless what RW Trump asslickers say.

apparently there were enough boos to make a national story regardless what RW Trump asslickers say.
Y'all are missing the point of the booing.

The crowd was filled with LSU, Tennessee, and Auburn fans and they were booing the goddamn Yellowhammers and their Red Elephant Conspiracy to cheat their way to NCAA football world domination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back