booooooooo - booooooooooooooo

The post is based on a fake news essay by someone named Andrew Beatty. Sadly fake news and left wing blogs are all hypocrite lefties have these days.

When you disrespected President Obama, were you disrespecting America as well?
Disrespecting Trump is not at all the same as disrespecting America.
I never booed the National athem and took a knee against America
They were booing Trump. And they are taking a knee against police brutality.

But you go ahead and believe whatever makes it easy to understand. No one wants to overtax your intellectual capacity.

There were LOUD wild cheers for president Trump don't listen to these lying filth liberals, FAKE NEWS.

Yes there was, these Lefty's don't watch football, it's rough for them. It triggers them.

Former Georgia All-American Hershel Walker, the 1982 Heisman winner and an honorary Bulldog captain for the title game, told Fox News earlier Monday, “I'm glad he's at the game, because he loves football. It's sad what's happened with all the kneeling and standing and all that, because Donald Trump is a great man, he's a great president and I wish people could understand that."

There were LOUD wild cheers for president Trump don't listen to these lying filth liberals, FAKE NEWS.
Fans in the stands waved and displayed "Fuck Trump" towels to match the huge "Fuck Trump" light display projected onto the stadium.
Whenever the Trump followers and fanatics cannot defend him they whine "fake news".

Fans in the stands waved and displayed "Fuck Trump" towels to match the huge "Fuck Trump" light display projected onto the stadium.
Whenever the Trump followers and fanatics cannot defend him they whine "fake news".

Sorry chump, I was watching the cheers drowned everything else out.

When you disrespected President Obama, were you disrespecting America as well?
Disrespecting Trump is not at all the same as disrespecting America.
I never booed the National athem and took a knee against America
No one did either at the game. The boos happened before the anthem and the players taking the knee came after. So Trump wasn't obligated to leave in a huff.

No problem.....trump is in desperate need of additional cult members.

Of which I am not one, I just don't like partisan hacks like you,7,RW et al.
Trump is playing a part, nothing more. He is the shiny object being used to distract everyone from what is really going on. It's the same tactic a magician uses to distract his audience.

Really, doofus, the cheers blocked out the "Fuck Trump" light projection on the stadium?

He is the shiny object being used to distract everyone from what is really going on.

Yes, yes....we need astute folks like yourself to show us what is "really going on"....and, of course, to also cheer for your orange buffoon,correct?

He is the shiny object being used to distract everyone from what is really going on.

Yes, yes....we need astute folks like yourself to show us what is "really going on"....and, of course, to also cheer for your orange buffoon,correct?

This is the main problem the "Left" has, they think that because THEY are a certain way then everyone must be the same way. I'm not here to show you anything, you're too stupid and too partisan to learn anything. You'll have to learn the same way I did, through your own hard work and research. But you won't, you too stupid and lazy.

Trump and the powers that be are giving each side enough shit to chew on to keep them/you busy and incapable of seeing what's going on.

Trump was in Roy More country .. Alabama fans made up a big percent of the crowd.

damn right Trump got boo'd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back