Border Expert J.J Carrell Tells us the Real Number of Illegals in the U.S

A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation.Ronald Reagan

This is high treason!

Trump's Supreme Court says you are wrong. We may not like it, but his opening the border was a policy and presidential action move, so not treason, or even indictable in any way.

Trump's Supreme Court says you are wrong. We may not like it, but his opening the border was a policy and presidential action move, so not treason, or even indictable in any way.
Sorry, but Biden is committing several crimes outside of his official acts.

• Failure to protect our borders from invasion thru criminal negligence
  • Human-trafficking for the purpose of stealing elections
  • Failure to enforce the laws of this nation in good faith
  • Raiding his political opponents homes and property abusing their rights to due process
  • Illegal search and seizure
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Espionage
  • Extortion

The list goes on and on......and this is just want we can already prove.

Sorry, but Biden is committing several crimes outside of his official acts.

• Failure to protect our borders from invasion thru criminal negligence
  • Human-trafficking for the purpose of stealing elections
  • Failure to enforce the laws of this nation in good faith
  • Raiding his political opponents homes and property abusing their rights to due process
  • Illegal search and seizure
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Espionage
  • Extortion

The list goes on and on......and this is just want we can already prove.
Good luck with that. You'll need it, but not get it. The same bought Supreme Court that is trying to save Trump's ass, shields Biden too. Trumpers wanted this, so they got it. In the long run, it is just another case of beware what you ask for, as you may get it.

A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation.Ronald Reagan

This is high treason!

Democrats are partaking in the intentional collapse of America and will usher in the great reset.

Democrats are traitors.

Many sellouts taking WEF money to intentionally collapse America will be held accountable in military tribunals.

If Democrats aren't brought up on treason charges, America is finished as a nation. Americans will eat bugs, live in pods, own nothing, and be happy... or else.

The era of the intentional collapse of America is coming to an end.

So you acknowledge Biden had a policy calling for open borders.

Good luck with that. You'll need it, but not get it. The same bought Supreme Court that is trying to save Trump's ass, shields Biden too. Trumpers wanted this, so they got it. In the long run, it is just another case of beware what you ask for, as you may get it.
I'm just letting you know a fraction of the crap that Biden has allowed to happen on his watch.
He's never been in charge of that White House. Neither has Kamala. They're just puppets and figure heads.
But communists don't need a president. They want someone who stays out of their way.
Obama is guilty of extortion telling Biden he has to withdraw from the election.
If it weren't for his manipulation behind the scenes some of this wouldn't be going on.

LOL, it has been evident since the Hur report that this DOJ will never hold Biden accountable for anything. Nice try to deflect to the SCOTUS though.

So you acknowledge Biden had a policy calling for open borders.
You don't read many of my posts? A pity. I have been bitching about his, opening the borders on here since he did it, have never understood it, knew or know how far he wanted it to go, why he never put administration in place to control or do timely vetting of migrants (legal and illegal aliens), or approved of his working against border states wishing to control them coming into their states. If it weren't for his border policy, I would have no policy problems with the man. I bet trump wishes he could run against him, but MAGA put an end to that, and have been whining about it, ever since they accomplished it.

You don't read many of my posts? A pity. I have been bitching about his, opening the borders on here since he did it, have never understood it, knew or know how far he wanted it to go, why he never put administration in place to control or do timely vetting of migrants (legal and illegal aliens), or approved of his working against border states wishing to control them coming into their states. If it weren't for his border policy, I would have no policy problems with the man. I bet trump wishes he could run against him, but MAGA put an end to that, and have been whining about it, ever since they accomplished it.
But he put his best and brightest in charge of the border. She's running for POTUS with your endorsement in spite of her failures at the border. LOL

But he put his best and brightest in charge of the border. She's running for POTUS with your endorsement in spite of her failures at the border. LOL
He didn't put her in charge, only publicly shut up her laughing about administration policy blunders in public, as she should have known better. I have been known to shut up a subordinate or two, similarly, but not on such a national stage. Ultimately, Joe is responsible, and anybody that has ever been in command of anything knows it. I thought it, funny as hell at the time.

He didn't put her in charge, only publicly shut up her laughing about administration policy blunders in public, as she should have known better. I have been known to shut up a subordinate or two, similarly, but not on such a national stage. Ultimately, Joe is responsible, and anybody that has ever been in command of anything knows it. I thought it, funny as hell at the time.
AP says you're wrong.

Forum List

Back