Border residents express 'hopelessness'. "I can't believe the American people are just sitting by watching this unfold"

It's astounding how many people still beliieve that humans still work in agriculture and mow lawns. I have not seen anyone mow a lawn in ten years.

It is hard to believe that we just sit back and allow our country to be invaded.

Border residents express 'hopelessness' as migrants pour into Texas: 'Things are really going to go bad'​

sgsgbsbsbsbsbbxhx.jpg
bbnnnmmmmmm.png
shhshshxhxhxhhxhx.jpg

Doing 'the right thing' is not the same as it used to be.
Didn’t say they did the right thing. They did what they thought was the right thing. I’m pretty sure when they look back they will see there were other ways they could have done things. That aside not doing anything is not the way to go. I’m due to retire in a few months. When I do I’m headed out west to join the MMIW movement. It’s the right thing to do for my people. I most definitely have an axe to grind with the (sorry) white people who keep murdering our women. If I’m killed at least I’ll be killed fighting for my people.

Didn’t say they did the right thing. They did what they thought was the right thing. I’m pretty sure when they look back they will see there were other ways they could have done things. That aside not doing anything is not the way to go. I’m due to retire in a few months. When I do I’m headed out west to join the MMIW movement. It’s the right thing to do for my people. I most definitely have an axe to grind with the (sorry) white people who keep murdering our women. If I’m killed at least I’ll be killed fighting for my people.
Never spent the night in jail have you?

Missing and Murdered Indian Women movement
Yes, good on you. Indigenous women are the most endangered females in America and always have been.
The rez is as much or more dangerous than the inner cities.

There will be more Indigenes to add to the Red Dress Day list after this alien onslaught assisted by the Biden nazis.

Forum List

Back