Boris Johnson: "America Back as Leader of the Free World"

Wow! I thought Boris was a Trumper. Or does he kiss the ass of whoever is Pres?
You had to ask?
He is very happy to get their slush funds back, and no one asking them about paying their share of UN anymore.

Boris.jpg

Brexiteer and (former) Trump favorite, UK PM Boris Johnson, said that with Joe Biden as President, the US is back as the leader of the free world.
If you'll believe BoJo you'll believe anything. He's not called the UK's Trump for nothing.

That means our American boys are the first to fight, first to die, while our "allies" protect the rear directing traffic.

Take your soldiers and bring them home. All of them. No one expects from any US-American to have to die for the senseless aggressive stupid politics, which the US-American empire is doing meanwhile, asshole, superidiotic one.

You can just say “American,” and we are not an empire.

Oh, but you are.

Wrong.

Wow! I thought Boris was a Trumper. Or does he kiss the ass of whoever is Pres?
‘Brexit’ is idiocy, no doubt – but one of its tenets was to allow the UK to establish a unique relationship with the US, that wasn’t possible with Trump’s failed, wrongheaded ‘America first’ nonsense.

Biden as president makes ‘Brexit’ a lot easier for Johnson.
Apart from Ireland. Joe is going to look out for the Irish. Trump didnt give a fuck.

Joe is going to look out for the Irish.
Can't see how it can be done. It's a massive clusterfuck, especially with those DUP fanatics.
Well there is no answer to it. That should have been made clear before the idiocracy was given the option to vote. Joe holds the big prize that blowjob wants, a trade deal. He is on record that he wont sign anything that makes the GFA invalid.

Johnson cant solve this and his only calculation is who he can afford to piss off.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Johnson cant solve this and his only calculation is who he can afford to piss off.
Irish re-unification will not be before time...
It is definitely coming. I give it 20 years. The Catholics will then be in a majority and the Proddys will start returning to Scotland or England if the Jocks have their freedom.

Anytime before that and I can see mass unrest and I am not sure that the Republic will want the bother.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
This stupid cow is a big cheerleader for brexit. This might be an indication of the current thinking.

Brexiteer and (former) Trump favorite, UK PM Boris Johnson, said that with Joe Biden as President, the US is back as the leader of the free world.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Friday lauded the work of President Biden in his first few weeks in the White House, remarking that America is back "as leader of the free world," in helping to unite the West.​
"As you've seen and heard earlier, America is unreservedly back as the leader of the free world and that is a fantastic thing," Johnson told the Munich Security Conference, referring to a speech Biden gave earlier in the day.​

Amen

:thup:
Hahahaha dumb as dirt just like all Dims

This stupid cow is a big cheerleader for brexit. This might be an indication of the current thinking.

She appears to be the only honest one...

Forum List

Back