Boris Johnson Endorses Britain's National Health Service

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
Unlike the United States, Great Britain has had their National Health Service for many years. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson gave a ringing endorsement of it after he got out of the hospital. He said they saved his life. Gee, too bad we don't have something like that here.

When the fat bastard was discharged he paid tribute to two immigrant nurses who had looked after him. These are people his racist regime is kicking out.
I would like to think he has had a Damascus moment but I wont hold my breath.

i've read that steven hawking was a fan of the NHS as well; giving him a long productive life.

When the fat bastard was discharged he paid tribute to two immigrant nurses who had looked after him. These are people his racist regime is kicking out.

The two immigrant nurses are White, one from New Zealand one from Portugal. Boris is not a racist.

1586780783793.png

Lies like you spout is what got us in trouble in the Western World. We can be all inclusive without perpetual shaming and lying. You live in Great Britain. You are definitely living off the past in which you hate. But has given you the chance for a better life.

Unlike the United States, Great Britain has had their National Health Service for many years. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson gave a ringing endorsement of it after he got out of the hospital. He said they saved his life. Gee, too bad we don't have something like that here.
How bout an article more germaine to AMERICA...

Centralized healthcare will be just fine for the elite.
Nice that he didnt have to wait 6 months to get in the hospital

Mr. Johnson is the Prime Minister, so that definitely gives him standing as the ultimate boss of the NHS staff.

Ordinary British subjects prefer to come to America for medical treatments. Mick Jagger needed heart surgery and went to a hospital in New York. George Harrison was treated for his cancer in New York as well.

Last edited:

The two immigrant nurses are White, one from New Zealand one from Portugal. Boris is not a racist.

View attachment 322877

Neither are welcome in the new reich.

Pretty sure he got preferential treatment.

The death rate in the UK is 3 times what it is in the USA. Yeah, let's bring that here.

Don't get me wrong -- I am NOT a fan of Boris Johnson. But I did think he gave a very effective, even moving, speech.

i've read that steven hawking was a fan of the NHS as well; giving him a long productive life.
When he was diagnosed with ALS in about 1967, Hawking was given two years to live. Instead, he survived for fifty. If he'd had to deal with the insane U.S. health care system, would he have lived as long?

How bout an article more germaine to AMERICA...

The Boris Johnson video is germaine to America, because it shows how much better the British health care system is than the mess we've got.

Mr. Johnson is the Prime Minister, so that definitely gives him standing as the ultimate boss of the NHS staff.

Ordinary British subjects prefer to come to America for medical treatments. Mick Jagger needed heart surgery and went to a hospital in New York. George Harrison was treated for his cancer in New York as well.
Mick didn't really "come" to the U.S. for his surgery, since he essentially lives here. And Mick can afford whatever treatments are necessary, unlike the average person.

I'm pretty sure that the NHS in Britain takes care of everybody. That's the whole point.

If the NHS is as great as you suggest, why do British subjects who give a shit about their health come to America for medical treatment. Mick Jagger, example given, came to America for a complicated heart operation, George Harrison was treated here for his lung cancer.

Mr. Johnson is of course a high ranking official in the English government, his underlings are certainly interested in giving their boss proper treatment.

Mick didn't really "come" to the U.S. for his surgery, since he essentially lives here. And Mick can afford whatever treatments are necessary, unlike the average person.

Mr. Jagger is quite wealthy, sure. But he didn't get that way wasting money. He apparently saw value in the American system of medical freedom.

I'm pretty sure that the NHS in Britain takes care of everybody. That's the whole point.

If the NHS is as great as you suggest, why do British subjects who give a shit about their health come to America for medical treatment. Mick Jagger, example given, came to America for a complicated heart operation, George Harrison was treated here for his lung cancer.

Mr. Johnson is of course a high ranking official in the English government, his underlings are certainly interested in giving their boss proper treatment.
Just posted about that! Why is Mick Jagger having his heart valve surgery done in the United States? Is this an indictment of socialized medicine in the United Kingdom? - Quora

Mr. Jagger is quite wealthy, sure. But he didn't get that way wasting money. He apparently saw value in the American system of medical freedom.
Read the article, dipshit.

Forum List

Back