🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bosnian Community Protest Negro Violence (video)

On the news...who here has heard the tv in the background about an attack on someone that resulted in death..i.e. drive by, etc...and NOT thought "let me guess. The perps are black?"
If you say "not me", you're a fucking liar.

Does that mean you are racist? Or does that mean that is all we hear via the media and are now conditioned?

Come on, who else would commit such a crime?
Killing people with hammers????...oh, that's an easy one.

Timothy+Oliver.jpg

Maryland Man Accused of Beating Roommate With Hammer After Dog's Death
The man's dog had been struck and killed by a car while he was at work.

BxBQmPGIIAAgroXscull.jpg

Gay Man Survives Homophobic Roommate's Skull-Crushing Hammer Attack
A young British man will serve 14 years in prison for attempting to murder his gay roommate by striking him in the head repeatedly with a hammer.

hord.jpg

Police: Man killed roommate with hammer, cut up body with hacksaw

Need anymore???...smh.

Seems bullshitusmc can't bring himself to call these people "white savages."

ROCKO SAID:

“Actually they did, not a big deal right? If I was black and I told you whites used to beat me up, I'm sure you could be my shoulder to cry on.”

This is among the more ignorant and ridiculous of rightwing myths: the moronic notion that there's some sort of 'double standard,' where African-Americans are 'allowed' to engage in violence with impunity yet violence by whites is condemned.

That most on the right subscribe to this stupidity is remarkable, obviously blinded by their ignorance and unwarranted hate.

6 pages in and none of the compassionate white liberals have condemned this brutal act. Hmmmm

Which ones have defended it is a better question?[/QUOTE]

You have to be a special kind of stupid to defend three savages beating a man to death with hammers. The point is liberals don't seem to be moved by this in the slightest. I have a theory, if the victim was black and the perps were white, then we'd be seeing some liberal outarage.

6 pages in and none of the compassionate white liberals have condemned this brutal act. Hmmmm

Which ones have defended it is a better question?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to defend three savages beating a man to death with hammers. The point is liberals don't seem to be moved by this in the slightest. I have a theory, if the victim was black and the perps were white, then we'd be seeing some liberal outarage.[/QUOTE]
So in other words, you just tried to move the goal posts...

Blacks are going crazy!Really! I'm not a racist but it seems that I will have to be. And after Ferguson I believe that not only me. Just try to imagine all this shit! They killed a man with hummers! In the street! What? What era is now? Neolithic? Or we live in Sudan? I still can't believe

Why do racist people start out by claiming they are not racist?

It's always, "I am not racist BUT"....
Maybe some of his best friends are black.

Illiteracy isn't fashionable anymore, time for a change in your life.
As usual the stupid racists are tripping over their own feet, let's help you catch up, slow bob.

A question was asked and slanted in such that only one group of people are capable of using a hammer to assault someone.
See below, dumb ass:

Tank said:

Asslip's sock shows up.....we understand about illiteracy....it's the tool you dirtbags use to keep blacks out of the workforce and on your welfare with our tax dollars. You I see as sub-literate...somebody taught you how to read apparently but not to comprehend anything from it....otherwise the Rat shysters wouldn't find you such an easy mark to carry their water. You see yourself as some kind of elite when in fact you're the dumbest motherfucker on the block. :laugh:

Where does the article, or the video, say anything about "negro violence"? Or "negro" anything?
To answer your question:

ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant.

Police say Robert Mitchell along with two other teens, both juveniles, attacked the 32-year-old man with hammers early Sunday. He was pronounced dead at a hospital. Mitchell and one of the juveniles are black and the other teen is Hispanic, according to police.
547d3b64c2502.image.jpg

Illiteracy isn't fashionable anymore, time for a change in your life.
As usual the stupid racists are tripping over their own feet, let's help you catch up, slow bob.

A question was asked and slanted in such that only one group of people are capable of using a hammer to assault someone.
See below, dumb ass:

Tank said:

Asslip's sock shows up.....we understand about illiteracy....it's the tool you dirtbags use to keep blacks out of the workforce and on your welfare with our tax dollars. You I see as sub-literate...somebody taught you how to read apparently but not to comprehend anything from it....otherwise the Rat shysters wouldn't find you such an easy mark to carry their water. You see yourself as some kind of elite when in fact you're the dumbest motherfucker on the block. :laugh:

Mad because I made you look stupid I see...lol.

Where does the article, or the video, say anything about "negro violence"? Or "negro" anything?
To answer your question:

ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant.

Police say Robert Mitchell along with two other teens, both juveniles, attacked the 32-year-old man with hammers early Sunday. He was pronounced dead at a hospital. Mitchell and one of the juveniles are black and the other teen is Hispanic, according to police.
547d3b64c2502.image.jpg
He's got a lot of white blood in him. Damn, those white people are violent shits.

To answer your question:

547d3b64c2502.image.jpg
He's got a lot of white blood in him. Damn, those white people are violent shits.
looks more like hispanic blood to me

To answer your question:

547d3b64c2502.image.jpg
looks more like hispanic blood to me
That could be either black or white. Like I said, looks like he has a lot of white blood in him.

Which ones have defended it is a better question?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to defend three savages beating a man to death with hammers. The point is liberals don't seem to be moved by this in the slightest. I have a theory, if the victim was black and the perps were white, then we'd be seeing some liberal outarage.
So in other words, you just tried to move the goal posts...[/QUOTE]
No, I think you're confused.

ROCKO SAID:

“Actually they did, not a big deal right? If I was black and I told you whites used to beat me up, I'm sure you could be my shoulder to cry on.”

This is among the more ignorant and ridiculous of rightwing myths: the moronic notion that there's some sort of 'double standard,' where African-Americans are 'allowed' to engage in violence with impunity yet violence by whites is condemned.

That most on the right subscribe to this stupidity is remarkable, obviously blinded by their ignorance and unwarranted hate.

Could you please learn how to use the 'quote' function ?

Forum List

Back