Bosnian Community Protest Negro Violence (video)

It is only blacks and white liberals who find negro violence acceptable, everyone else is tired of it.

Protests in St. Louis after teens 8216 bash man to death 8217 with hammers New York Post

Bosnians are good people, until you step on their toes. After war they had, they're ready for pretty much anything.
This guy that was killed was supposed to be skilled in Karate according to the Michael Savage show earlier tonight.

He needed an AK-47!!!

Talking about "savage".........an old friend of mine who passed many years ago, used to say about these savages....."What do you expect..........they are only one generation removed from the tree's!!"

It's only ignorant, hateful racists such as the OP who believe the lie that anyone finds violence 'acceptable,' or that violence is unique to a particular race, everyone else is tired of it.
most blacks are ignorant childish bastards that can't accept responsibility for there ape like behavior.
Most people that make statements as stupid as the one you made are also too stupid to comprehend the difference between "their" and "there."
Whereas "imply" and "infer" have the same meaning, right? Not surprisingly, those with Detroit public educations are unable to make the distinction.

It is only blacks and white liberals who find negro violence acceptable, everyone else is tired of it.

Protests in St. Louis after teens 8216 bash man to death 8217 with hammers New York Post

Bosnians are good people, until you step on their toes. After war they had, they're ready for pretty much anything.
This guy that was killed was supposed to be skilled in Karate according to the Michael Savage show earlier tonight.

He needed an AK-47!!!

Talking about "savage".........an old friend of mine who passed many years ago, used to say about these savages....."What do you expect..........they are only one generation removed from the tree's!!"
Good thing that friend became a moldering pile of maggot food...

It's only ignorant, hateful racists such as the OP who believe the lie that anyone finds violence 'acceptable,' or that violence is unique to a particular race, everyone else is tired of it.
most blacks are ignorant childish bastards that can't accept responsibility for there ape like behavior.
Most people that make statements as stupid as the one you made are also too stupid to comprehend the difference between "their" and "there."
Whereas "imply" and "infer" have the same meaning, right? Not surprisingly, those with Detroit public educations are unable to make the distinction.
Well if the best you can come up with is an unrelated post where you were proven wrong...so be it.
It's not my fault you choose to remain ignorant.

There, their, they're, don't go all Grammar Nazi on the public school grads.

Well if the best you can come up with is an unrelated post where you were proven wrong...so be it.
Hey, come on. That was funny coming on the heels of your boasting about your excellent English. It was the only reason I brought it up.

I loves stuff like that though.:)

There, their, they're, don't go all Grammar Nazi on the public school grads.
It's just funny that the poster would like to call folk ignorant, while unable to comprehend the proper homonym to use.

Hey, come on. That was funny coming on the heels of your boasting about your excellent English. It was the only reason I brought it up.

I loves stuff like that though.:)
I continue to boast about my excellent English, would you like to re-hash where you were proven incorrect???

On second thought, I'll rephrase. I don't boast, I merely stated a fact.
I have no need to be boorish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back