🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bosnian Community Protest Negro Violence (video)

Black on white violence is much more previlent than white on black violence, yet AL
We heAR about is how blacks are vicitims of white racist, violent attacks. White liberals don't care about black on white violence because they're typical safe in their white neighborhoods. I consider white liberals who always complain about blacks being victimized race traitors.

I consider dummies who use phrases like "race traitors" to be very stupid little people.

Black on white violence is much more previlent than white on black violence, yet AL
We heAR about is how blacks are vicitims of white racist, violent attacks. White liberals don't care about black on white violence because they're typical safe in their white neighborhoods. I consider white liberals who always complain about blacks being victimized race traitors.

I consider dummies who use phrases like "race traitors" to be very stupid little people.

Why? What about all of the white liberals looking to hang officer Wilson without knowing the facts? It seems whenever we have a conflict between a black person and a white, we have white liberals making a rush to judgement in favor of the black, based on the false stereotype that they help perpetuate that blacks are routinely vicitimized by whites. It's bullshit, blacks are not vicitims of white brutality, if anything its the other way around, yet the race traitor white liberal's only concern are those poor black vicitims. It's sickening.

Blacks are going crazy!Really! I'm not a racist but it seems that I will have to be. And after Ferguson I believe that not only me. Just try to imagine all this shit! They killed a man with hummers! In the street! What? What era is now? Neolithic? Or we live in Sudan? I still can't believe

Blacks are going crazy!Really! I'm not a racist but it seems that I will have to be. And after Ferguson I believe that not only me. Just try to imagine all this shit! They killed a man with hummers! In the street! What? What era is now? Neolithic? Or we live in Sudan? I still can't believe

Why do racist people start out by claiming they are not racist?

It's always, "I am not racist BUT"....

So, I'm the first racist who likes Bob Marley
let it be, buddy

So, I'm the first racist who likes Bob Marley
let it be, buddy

I doubt he'd be very proud to have you as a fan.

The same critters who can't call islamic terrorists islamic terrorists can't call marauding blacks racist animals. They believe what you call somebody is more important than how you define what they do. The murder of the Bosnian makes their hairless bodies quiver with conflict so they nitpick who wrote the article or whether other readers are racist.... anything to change the narrative. Liberal apologists live in their own little world. :uhoh3:

There is no such thing as being a "race traitor" because we are ALL 1 HUMAN SPECIES. That's the foundation of equality.

Why? What about all of the white liberals looking to hang officer Wilson without knowing the facts? It seems whenever we have a conflict between a black person and a white, we have white liberals making a rush to judgement in favor of the black, based on the false stereotype that they help perpetuate that blacks are routinely vicitimized by whites. It's bullshit, blacks are not vicitims of white brutality, if anything its the other way around, yet the race traitor white liberal's only concern are those poor black vicitims. It's sickening.

This sounds so familiar. Now let me see, where have I heard this before......Oh that's right, I remember now.

The guy they got was crazy enough to get out of his car....the guy who was with him ran and hid instead of helping his buddy. They attacked a guy earlier but he fought them off....little doubt what they were up to....not a peep out of the alphabet networks or the prog newspapers.....With Holder as AG, blacks can no longer commit race crimes....watch that piece of shit indict Wilson before he flees from the contempt of Congress charges he's facing.

There is no such thing as being a "race traitor" because we are ALL 1 HUMAN SPECIES. That's the foundation of equality.

So what do I call white people who only seem to care when it's a black victim and white perpetrator? How come to some white liberals white victims of black violence doesn't seem like it's remotely as important? And why is it do they always seem to give blacks the benefit of the doubt over whites?

Y

So what do I call white people who only seem to care when it's a black victim and white perpetrator? How come to some white liberals white victims of black violence doesn't seem like it's remotely as important? And why is it do they always seem to giverify blacks the benefit of the doubt over whites?

I can't speak for anyone else but I speak for myself.

I do not like police brutality. I don't care if the cop is black, white, or whatever and the skin color of the victim. I don't want the police, who are sworn to protect and defend, to resolve situations between unarmed victims with deadly force. There is Pepper spray, tazors, batons, and other ways to not kill or apprehend a subject.

Being critical of a procedure implemented by police is not hatred of cops or lack of respect for their jobs. It's holding the people who are in charge of enforcing our laws accountable for their actions and making sure they respect the rule of law and don't abuse it. It just so happens that the people affected the most happen to be black.

This sounds so familiar. Now let me see, where have I heard this before......Oh that's right, I remember now.

That's all you got? You're a joke. Whenever people talk facts and truths that's all you liberals can do, because you don't like the truth.

So what do I call white people who only seem to care when it's a black victim and white perpetrator? How come to some white liberals white victims of black violence doesn't seem like it's remotely as important? And why is it do they always seem to give blacks the benefit of the doubt over whites?

Did the big mean black kids used to beat you up a lot?

Did the big mean black kids used to beat you up a lot?

Actually they did, not a big deal right? If I was black and I told you whites used to beat me up, I'm sure you could be my shoulder to cry on.

Forum List

Back