Bosnian Community Protest Negro Violence (video)

Black on white violence is much more previlent than white on black violence, yet AL
We heAR about is how blacks are vicitims of white racist, violent attacks. White liberals don't care about black on white violence because they're typical safe in their white neighborhoods. I consider white liberals who always complain about blacks being victimized race traitors.

There is no such thing as being a "race traitor" because we are ALL 1 HUMAN SPECIES. That's the foundation of equality.

So what do I call white people who only seem to care when it's a black victim and white perpetrator? How come to some white liberals white victims of black violence doesn't seem like it's remotely as important? And why is it do they always seem to give blacks the benefit of the doubt over whites?

Did the big mean black kids used to beat you up a lot?

Actually they did, not a big deal right? If I was black and I told you whites used to beat me up, I'm sure you could be my shoulder to cry on.

Do you think this happened because you're white or because you talk a lot of shit? I went to school with a lot of black kids too. Learning in that environment taught me to treat everyone as though they deserve some kind of respect, I also learned not to back down from a fight....even if I knew I'd get my ass kicked. That's just a basic reality for establishing yourself and gaining respect. I was also smart enough to not get caught alone by any group of people....maybe you just weren't quite that smart.

Black on white violence is much more previlent than white on black violence, yet AL
We heAR about is how blacks are vicitims of white racist, violent attacks. White liberals don't care about black on white violence because they're typical safe in their white neighborhoods. I consider white liberals who always complain about blacks being victimized race traitors.
I blame the media. We don't hear or read of atrocities about black on white or brown on black or black on brown, etc etc etc because it isn't news worthy. Only when it is white on black. Not even white on brown. Just...white on black.

I consider white liberals who always complain about blacks being victimized race traitors.

And many blacks believe blacks speaking out against their bad behavior, being Uncle Toms..which in essence is a traitor to them.

So...liberals=white uncle toms?

I blame the media. We don't hear or read of atrocities about black on white or brown on black or black on brown, etc etc etc because it isn't news worthy. Only when it is white on black. Not even white on brown. Just...white on black.

Or they change a hispanic person into being a "negro"

Come on, who else would commit such a crime?
Killing people with hammers????...oh, that's an easy one.

Timothy+Oliver.jpg

Maryland Man Accused of Beating Roommate With Hammer After Dog's Death
The man's dog had been struck and killed by a car while he was at work.

BxBQmPGIIAAgroXscull.jpg

Gay Man Survives Homophobic Roommate's Skull-Crushing Hammer Attack
A young British man will serve 14 years in prison for attempting to murder his gay roommate by striking him in the head repeatedly with a hammer.

hord.jpg

Police: Man killed roommate with hammer, cut up body with hacksaw

Need anymore???...smh.

It's clear that violence is much more acceptable in the Negro community

So is mass shooting much more acceptable in the white community?

And Animal Fucking...they loooooove fucking animals

Look who's talking...you guys stick your little weenies up each other's butts and expect us to consider YOU normal?

You didnt even deny the animal fucking LOL!!!

Sorry pinky, I don't relate to animal fucking....maybe you could enlighten us about what you do with your poodle?
huh_zps297f809f.png

This sounds so familiar. Now let me see, where have I heard this before......Oh that's right, I remember now.

Nobody hates Jews more than inner-city blacks and their Kenyan apologist in the White House.

Sure there are.

Go fuck yourself....the KKK is mostly undercover FBI these days....you don't know your ass from up.

Is that what your inside sources tell you?

What the samhell does that have to do with this case we are discussing????

See what I mean? These perverts find another hammer murder or two thinking that deflects what the black savages did to the Bosnian in Ferguson......same old deal.....dodge, deny, deflect, then claim they never said it or if they did it was "satire".....
icon_e_surprised.gif

See what I mean? These perverts find another hammer murder or two thinking that deflects what the black savages did to the Bosnian in Ferguson......same old deal.....dodge, deny, deflect, then claim they never said it or if they did it was "satire".....
icon_e_surprised.gif

Tank asked "who would commit such a crime?" and got an answer. Whats your problem?

icon_e_surprised.gif
Illiteracy isn't fashionable anymore, time for a change in your life.
As usual the stupid racists are tripping over their own feet, let's help you catch up, slow bob.

A question was asked and slanted in such that only one group of people are capable of using a hammer to assault someone.
See below, dumb ass:

Tank said:

6 pages in and none of the compassionate white liberals have condemned this brutal act. Hmmmm

icon_e_surprised.gif
Illiteracy isn't fashionable anymore, time for a change in your life.
As usual the stupid racists are tripping over their own feet, let's help you catch up, slow bob.

A question was asked and slanted in such that only one group of people are capable of using a hammer to assault someone.
See below, dumb ass:

Tank said:

How dare you call them out?? They are true patriots!

6 pages in and none of the compassionate white liberals have condemned this brutal act. Hmmmm

We aren't even talking about the attack. We are poking holes in Tank's racist statements. Focus on the topic at hand.

BTW, yes the attack was brutal and uncalled for. But it's not only done by one group of people.

Forum List

Back