Boston police arrest 3 more suspects in bombing case

Boston police have arrested three classmates of Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in connection with the April 15 attack, a law enforcement source reported Wednesday.

The source says the three may have information about whether material was removed from Tsarnaev's dorm room at University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in the days following the April 15 attack.
I think this is a great time to issue more visas to young men from Muslim countries, to come visit our beautiful country and bomb our people in the name of Islam, even after we're warned about them. :cuckoo:

I think everything related to the BMBombing and subsequent followups should be merged into one thread so those of us who want to keep up only have one thread to check instead of bouncing around all over the place.

Just sayin'.

I think everything related to the BMBombing and subsequent followups should be merged into one thread so those of us who want to keep up only have one thread to check instead of bouncing around all over the place.

Just sayin'.
Why? The threads start out the same, but end up going different routes and topics from there.

Forum List

Back