Both US parties are bought and run by china

They are heavily invested in China and consider it a better cash cow for the future. I recall reading some time back Xi was a Rothchild baby somewhere along the way. I don't recall all the specifics.

Simple enough. Just quit buying anything from China at all if you love liberty.

book has many details and traces many dollars
Basically , China owns us
Trump had the Chinese where he wanted them--peace or pay. The Chinese decided on peace until the next election. They're patiently waiting until their eye in the sky has the entire world on a string, and their biggest fear is that America will have a strong leader. They're waiting for Biden's puppeteers to err.

Mac1958

Did you know that even Nancy was very anti -China back in the 90s until the Chinese made her and her crooked husband a fortune . Then they did the same for Mitch M .
Even the Bush family is heavily tied in but Biden is China. China has 100 percent control on Xiden

Mac1958

Did you know that even Nancy was very anti -China back in the 90s until the Chinese made her and her crooked husband a fortune . Then they did the same for Mitch M .
Even the Bush family is heavily tied in but Biden is China
This cuts across the political spectrum. It's not really even about politics. We like cheap shit, so we empower China; we like illicit drugs, so we empower the cartels; we'll fall for anything, so we empower the politicians.

This is about us.

book has many details and traces many dollars
Basically , China owns us

So does every fatass who goes to Walmart or Home Depot and buys cheap Chinese made shit. The ironic thing is all those jobs that moved from the US to China are now moving from China to India, Vietnam, and Malaysia because labor is even cheaper there.

Trump had the Chinese where he wanted them--peace or pay. The Chinese decided on peace until the next election. They're patiently waiting until their eye in the sky has the entire world on a string, and their biggest fear is that America will have a strong leader. They're waiting for Biden's puppeteers to err.

Really? Because frankly, Trump's China policy was largely a FAILURE. Our trade deficit with China actually INCREASED while exports to China declined.

1643886758425.png

The reality- China isn't the problem, we are. We are the ones who decided that cheap goods were more important to us than maintaining American jobs.

Or maybe we just need to stop looking for foreign boogeymen. I remember in the 1970's, we thought the Arabs were going to buy us out. then in the 1980's, it was the Japanese.

I'm so glad I don't view the world through the prism of a blind, obedient, hardcore partisan ideology.

What a fucked up way to go through life.
I get it

You concede that our trade policy with china is not good for America

but as a proud tweener you are waiting for the libertarian Tooth Fairy to come along a fix it?

Speak for yourself Mr Biden Voter

trump was elected in part to reverse an unfavorable situation with china

Trump was never "elected". He lost by 3 million votes.

And given that the trade deficit with China got WORSE under his watch, that's not saying much.

Here's the thing. Companies didn't move jobs back to the US. They just moved them to countries not called "China".

Here's the thing. Companies didn't move jobs back to the US. They just moved them to countries not called "China".
Which is a step in the right direction

china, meaning the chicom dictatorship, is using the money it makes off trade with the US to fund its dream of global dominance

and relocation means less dominance by a hostile foreign power over our supply chain

Mac1958

Even the Bush family is heavily tied in but Biden is China. China has 100 percent control on Xiden
We need to bring American jobs back to North America, and specifically this nation. I'm glad the world has had a better life since Thomas Alva Edison's mom made the decision to homeschool him and challenge him to solve problems so well. He basically lit up the civilized world with the incandescent light he and his staff developed.

1643887922502.png

Which is a step in the right direction

china, meaning the chicom dictatorship, is using the money it makes off trade with the US to fund its dream of global dominance

and relocation means less dominance by a hostile foreign power over our supply chain

Except the reason why our supply chain is so messed up right now is because we don't have the port capacity to unload all those ships coming in from all these different countries. so slightly moving away from China actually made things a little worse.

Another part of the problem is that when we stop buying Chinese goods, they stop buying OURS. Which is why Trump had to pump BILLIONS of dollars to bail out farmers who had nowhere to sell their crops.

We need to bring American jobs back to North America, and specifically this nation. I'm glad the world has had a better life since Thomas Alva Edison's mom made the decision to homeschool him and challenge him to solve problems so well. He basically lit up the world with the incandescent light he and his staff developed.

Thomas Edison largely stole other people's ideas... and some of the ideas he stole weren't that good, like his attempt to push Direct Current over Alternating Current systems that were more reliable and safer.

Except the reason why our supply chain is so messed up right now is because we don't have the port capacity to unload all those ships coming in from all these different countries. so slightly moving away from China actually made things a little worse.

Another part of the problem is that when we stop buying Chinese goods, they stop buying OURS. Which is why Trump had to pump BILLIONS of dollars to bail out farmers who had nowhere to sell their crops.
We had port capacity before the wuflu panic

the problem is mismanagement by biden and the liberals

Forum List

Back