Boycott Arizona.

UOTE=SFC Ollie;2287593]
Then why are you making such a big stink about AZ? All they are doing is enforcing the Federal laws because the feds won't do it.

Because I believe in the rule of the law. Consider, if you will:

The New Arizona Immigration Law Raises an Old Question: What is "Reasonable Suspicion"?

The law is the law. If you are stopped for a broken tail light and cannot produce an ID, I would say that makes Reasonable suspicion. Just one small possible scenario.

It's obvious you didn't veiw the link. That would be okay with me if your subsequent post wasn't an example of willfull ignorance (or just plain stupidity).[/QUOTE]

Whatever. Seems to me you just want to bitch so go right ahead.

Where are we losing you on the whole "off-season" concept? As if people are really going to come to Arizona in SUMMER in order to wander around out-of-doors, wearing ridiculous pants and hitting little balls. :cuckoo:

But to my knowledge, none of the annual golf tournaments taking place during our busy season have been canceled.

Still haven't figured out why Boston is supposed to matter to me. I've been boycotting that dump for years, personally.

Priceless!! :clap2:

UOTE=SFC Ollie;2287593]

The law is the law. If you are stopped for a broken tail light and cannot produce an ID, I would say that makes Reasonable suspicion. Just one small possible scenario.

It's obvious you didn't veiw the link. That would be okay with me if your subsequent post wasn't an example of willfull ignorance (or just plain stupidity).

Whatever. Seems to me you just want to bitch so go right ahead.[/QUOTE]

Nice response, you really are a fucking moron. I can't believe you ever made E-4 though I did serve with some who made CPO and were drunks and fools.
Read the GD link or prove to yourself you chose to be ignorant because you are too cowardly to risk reading something which may cause you to question your opinion.
I really don't give a shit, there are many RW Fringers - one more matters not.

Last edited:
UOTE=SFC Ollie;2287593]

It's obvious you didn't veiw the link. That would be okay with me if your subsequent post wasn't an example of willfull ignorance (or just plain stupidity).

Nice response, you really are a fucking moron. I can't believe you ever made E-4 though I did serve with some who made CPO and were drunks and fools.
Read the GD link or prove to yourself you chose to be ignorant because you are too cowardly to risk reading something which may cause you to question your opinion.
I really don't give a shit, there are many RW Fringers - one more matters not.[/QUOTE]

Your link did not change my mind one bit, There's 10 minutes i won't get back. Good thing it's Uriah Heep night in my Music room.

Your link did not change my mind one bit, There's 10 minutes i won't get back. Good thing it's Uriah Heep night in my Music room.[/QUOTE]

Well, that convinces me of one thing, you're either a liar or stupid - otherwise the issues would result in honest debate. Good night Opie.

when are you going to say you are now an Independent?.....let me know...and ill say i am now a Green Partier....

I'm confident PA won't pass the same law as did AZ. If they do I may chose to go to Cleveland and on to Detroit and see the Tigers. However, I suspect 1070 will spur some fedral action on immigation -and that will surely require strange bedfellows indeed.
The tone of your posts give me great understanding why your hubbie hit the road, you're truly a pain in the ass.

Fact is with the current anti illegal feelings in the country, Mr Obama and company may be hard pressed to get their immigration reform (aka amnesty) program to pass. I hope the hell it fails big time. We do not need immigration reform, we need immigration enforcement.

Read a little history, I suggest Germany between 1931 and 1936 - hate and fear really works in bringing demagogues and populists into power. Be carful what you wish for.

keep demonizing Arizona, they'll have more tourists than they can shake a stick at.. libruls are so damn dumb,, everyone and everything they pick on does well,, Palin is a millionaire, Limbaugh is a millionaire, Beck is a multi multi millionair. O'Reilly is probably a billionaire.. and youse guys,, Air America, MSNBC,, Newswek broke on their azzes.. so keep it up,, it's good for business. :lol:

Hey Wry,..... why don't you do us a favor and just move on down there to Detroit (another shining example of democrats run- amuck!) I don't think anybody here would lose any sleep. Maybe you can get a union job and we can all pay for you pension. Most people would be insulted, but I have a feeling that sounds pretty good to you,.....

Hey Wry,..... why don't you do us a favor and just move on down there to Detroit (another shining example of democrats run- amuck!) I don't think anybody here would lose any sleep. Maybe you can get a union job and we can all pay for you pension. Most people would be insulted, but I have a feeling that sounds pretty good to you,.....

Actually I do have a very generous government retirement. Thank you.

Well, that convinces me of one thing, you're either a liar or stupid - otherwise the issues would result in honest debate. Good night Opie.

well you should know about liars .....right Mr. "Democrat"....

LMAO, ya know, I spent over 30 years dealing with your type.

yea we know....you were a cop.....like those guys can be trusted to tell it like it is....especially when one of their own is accused of something....like violating someones rights.....like you said....you spent 30 years dealing with your type....

well you should know about liars .....right Mr. "Democrat"....

LMAO, ya know, I spent over 30 years dealing with your type.

yea we know....you were a cop.....like those guys can be trusted to tell it like it is....especially when one of their own is accused of something....like violating someones rights.....like you said....you spent 30 years dealing with your type....

Harry, you always jump to conclusions. I have never said I was a 'cop'. I spent over 30 years in law enforcement. Cops are enforcers of the law. So are members of ATF, Parole Agents, FBI, ABC, Prosecutors, Probation officers, correctional officers, etc. etc.
Of course all of us deal with felons and many of them are axis II personality disorders, a diagnosis I make of you for continuing to lie about my prior posts. You and the guy whose hand is stuck in the cookie jar and denies he was stealing cookies are one and the same.

Nor do I. You see, I have some experience with INS (now ICE). The agency was so overworked when we notified them we had someone in custody who here illegally we needed to leave a voice mail; rarely were they returned. Remember, it's your side of the aisle that wants small government, hate taxes and government employees.
Hey, I know. Let's privatize ICE, fire all the government employees and have Haliburton to do the job.

Then why are you making such a big stink about AZ? All they are doing is enforcing the Federal laws because the feds won't do it.

Because I believe in the rule of the law. Consider, if you will:

The New Arizona Immigration Law Raises an Old Question: What is "Reasonable Suspicion"?

I've read the article; this is all the explanation you need, unless you want to make excuses for illegal aliens. Quoting myself:

"You know, from my point of view as a law abiding citizen who knows there are people from all over the world trying to shit all over us, I wouldn't care what race I was; I'd gladly surrender some form of identification to the authorities if it helps them do their job. I have nothing to hide, and I want to see those that do gone". :neutral:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back