Boycott Arizona.

'One thing leads to another and soon your neice and nephew are going to a shelter with a social worker and your sister-in-law is hooked-up and on her way to county jail with an immigration hold.'

A hell of a lot better than what Mexico would do to you or for you!
Geez people, wake up! Stop living in your little pollyana world and looking at it with rose colored glasses. ILLEGAL IS EXACTLY THAT - ILLEGAL! NO MATTER IF IT IS CONSIDERED A CIVIL OFFENSE - STILL BREAKING THE LAW!!!!

Does posting in all caps give you a sense of authority? It's actually quite silly, considering the words you put together and the obvious ignorance inplicite in your rant.
The U.S. is not Mexico, if you believe the rights we enjoy in our country should exist in Mexico I suggest you go there and fight for civil rights.
Who knows, with your level of intelligence and arrogant ignorance you might become the Sarah Palin of Mexico.

You know, the more I think about it; because of the vigor that Wry Catcher has put into his criticism of the Arizona statute, the more I'm convinced that he has some relative of Latino decent, or is himself of Latino decent. :neutral:

Not necessarily, My wife is of Mexican decent and we can't stand illegals, in fact no one in her family supports them.

So, lets assume your wife's relatives come and visit. During the visit you, your wife, her sister and your nephew and niece decide to go to the zoo.
On the way your lead foot gets you stopped on the highway. As the trooper writes you a ticket he asks your wife and sister for their identification.
Your wife provides her driver's license, and your sister-in-law her passport. The officer asks your sister-in-law if she entered the U.S. legally.
She says, "of course" and the officer takes offense at her tone and demands proof that she and her kids have the legal autority to be in the U.S.
One thing leads to another and soon your neice and nephew are going to a shelter with a social worker and your sister-in-law is hooked-up and on her way to county jail with an immigration hold.
20 hours later its all cleared up. No harm, no foul. Correct Opie?

If you choose to be a dick head to one of America's finest, you will reap what you sow. If your attitude is as it should be, you will more than likely have no issues. If you carry the papers you're suppose to be carrying, despite the fact that you were a dick head to the officer in question, you will still be allowed to go on your way. It all depends how much of a dick head you are. :neutral:

Last edited:
'One thing leads to another and soon your neice and nephew are going to a shelter with a social worker and your sister-in-law is hooked-up and on her way to county jail with an immigration hold.'

Geez people, wake up! Stop living in your little pollyana world and looking at it with rose colored glasses. ILLEGAL IS EXACTLY THAT - ILLEGAL! NO MATTER IF IT IS CONSIDERED A CIVIL OFFENSE - STILL BREAKING THE LAW!!!!

Does posting in all caps give you a sense of authority? It's actually quite silly, considering the words you put together and the obvious ignorance inplicite in your rant.
The U.S. is not Mexico, if you believe the rights we enjoy in our country should exist in Mexico I suggest you go there and fight for civil rights.
Who knows, with your level of intelligence and arrogant ignorance you might become the Sarah Palin of Mexico.

I have a better idea. If Mexicans illegally entering America want the rights we enjoy so badly, why don't THEY stay home and fix their own smucking country instead of coming here and screwing up ours? And you can take your paltry tourist bucks and go visit THEM, because if I haven't made it clear yet, Arizona wants no part of anyone with the sheer gall to sit back in their nice, safe, uninvaded states and demand that we stop trying to defend our homes to please them.

Phoenix, Arizona, is the kidnapping capital of North America and a hotbed of human smuggling. We suffer through hundreds of violent crimes every year committed by illegals, including the murder of a rancher on his own ranch down by the border and three Phoenix police officers since 1999. And that's completely aside from our economy, our education system, our healthcare system, etc. being dragged toward collapse by these people.

I look at the federal government the same way I look at the cops: if they want to show up and help me protect my home from criminals, then great. I'll be glad to work with them. But if they don't, I will protect and defend my property and my family myself. And that's all this is: Arizonans defending our home because it's obvious that no one else is going to. And as far as I'm concerned, you're like the neighbor who hears the disturbance next door and can't be bothered to call the cops or help: of no smucking interest to me whatsoever. You don't consider it your business that we're being invaded and overrun, so it's none of your damned business when we fight back without you.

I have a better idea. If Mexicans illegally entering America want the rights we enjoy so badly, why don't THEY stay home and fix their own smucking country instead of coming here and screwing up ours? And you can take your paltry tourist bucks and go visit THEM, because if I haven't made it clear yet, Arizona wants no part of anyone with the sheer gall to sit back in their nice, safe, uninvaded states and demand that we stop trying to defend our homes to please them.

Phoenix, Arizona, is the kidnapping capital of North America and a hotbed of human smuggling. We suffer through hundreds of violent crimes every year committed by illegals, including the murder of a rancher on his own ranch down by the border and three Phoenix police officers since 1999. And that's completely aside from our economy, our education system, our healthcare system, etc. being dragged toward collapse by these people.

I look at the federal government the same way I look at the cops: if they want to show up and help me protect my home from criminals, then great. I'll be glad to work with them. But if they don't, I will protect and defend my property and my family myself. And that's all this is: Arizonans defending our home because it's obvious that no one else is going to. And as far as I'm concerned, you're like the neighbor who hears the disturbance next door and can't be bothered to call the cops or help: of no smucking interest to me whatsoever. You don't consider it your business that we're being invaded and overrun, so it's none of your damned business when we fight back without you.

WOW. I didn't know Arizona was so damn dangerous. Now I have two reasons to avoid your state, I hope everyone who reads how horribly dangerous it is stays away too. It would be awful for someone to be kidnaped or worse simply because they wanted to see a spring training game. I'll be sure an warn everyone I can, on all MBs - sports, politics, travel, etc of the dangers in Arizona.
Thanks for the warning. I wonder why the State Dept hasn't issued a travel advisory for Arizona yet? I guess it's up to me and you to spread the word.
STAY AWAY FROM ARIZONA, IT IS VERY VERY VERY DANGEROUS!

WOW. I didn't know Arizona was so damn dangerous. Now I have two reasons to avoid your state, I hope everyone who reads how horribly dangerous it is stays away too. It would be awful for someone to be kidnaped or worse simply because they wanted to see a spring training game. I'll be sure an warn everyone I can, on all MBs - sports, politics, travel, etc of the dangers in Arizona.
Thanks for the warning. I wonder why the State Dept hasn't issued a travel advisory for Arizona yet? I guess it's up to me and you to spread the word.

:eusa_eh:

kinda like the same attitude the feds have.....no wonder Arizona has to do what they are doing.....

I guess it's real easy to be glib about others problems when your not the one who's hom
es/families/etc. is being attacked! Kudos to Arizonian's AND the other thirteen states who are finally going to address this ongoing immigration problem!!
P.S. PLEASE call all your friends and tell them not to go to Arizona!,.... I don't think anybody's feelings will be hurt.....

Good. While your chickenshit ass is cowering in your own state, why don't you ALSO shut your smucking mouth and mind your own business so that you're not making MY state even more dangerous by trying to impose your ignorance on us long-distance? Thanks.

What manner do you speak of? Are you referring to the people committing crimes? So are you saying anytime a criminal is punished God will not bless the one giving the punishment? That is ridiculous.

another fucking sock puppet?

gawd, I thought i used that scream name he---oops!

So Biggle, you actually know who God will bless? Wow, isn't that one of the deadly sins - pride? Seems to me I remember Jesus was into forgiveness - maybe I was raised in a different sort of Christian Church (we didn't dance with snakes).

No I don't. Nor did I imply that I do. I asked you a question after you implied who God does not bless:

Quote: Originally Posted by Wry Catcher
I doubt very much that God will bless anyone who treats His children in this manner.

Get a clue before you accuse.

Last edited:
I'm confident PA won't pass the same law as did AZ. If they do I may chose to go to Cleveland and on to Detroit and see the Tigers. However, I suspect 1070 will spur some fedral action on immigation -and that will surely require strange bedfellows indeed.
The tone of your posts give me great understanding why your hubbie hit the road, you're truly a pain in the ass.

Fact is with the current anti illegal feelings in the country, Mr Obama and company may be hard pressed to get their immigration reform (aka amnesty) program to pass. I hope the hell it fails big time. We do not need immigration reform, we need immigration enforcement.

Read a little history, I suggest Germany between 1931 and 1936 - hate and fear really works in bringing demagogues and populists into power. Be carful what you wish for.

The Jews in Germany were German citizens. This law targets non-citizens who are here ILLEGALLY.

Get it??

Fact is with the current anti illegal feelings in the country, Mr Obama and company may be hard pressed to get their immigration reform (aka amnesty) program to pass. I hope the hell it fails big time. We do not need immigration reform, we need immigration enforcement.

Read a little history, I suggest Germany between 1931 and 1936 - hate and fear really works in bringing demagogues and populists into power. Be carful what you wish for.

The Jews in Germany were German citizens. This law targets non-citizens who are here ILLEGALLY.

Get it??

I do, "Get it". You're an ignorant self righteous, historically challenged moron. Does anyone want to defend this statement, "The Jews in Germany were German citizens"

I'll be back and inform this moron, if no one on the far right has the integrity or education to explain how stupid Biggle appears to be, based on this one stupid post.
Anyone?

Last edited:

Get it??

I do, "Get it". You're an ignorant self righteous, historically challenged moron. Does anyone want to defend this statement, "The Jews in Germany were German citizens"

I'll be back and inform this moron, if no one on the far right has the integrity or education to explain how stupid Biggle appears to be, based on this one stupid post.
Anyone?
Again,..... Another post that proves liberals are severely confused by facts!!!

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

You are correct, and it is no joke. A friend of mine's mom died and left a small trust for him. The administrator was in Phoenix, and seemed to be making unusual disbursements. Ok for a new car that was not needed, but no help with dental bills that were.

After a couple years of discourse my friend visited the fiduciary in his office. Things got heated, and my friend called the fiduciary a "thief," in front of his employees. The police arrived took him to the famous Joe Arpaio nightmare jail for 14 days before trial on a misdemeanor. He had $1,000 in cash, and wanted to pay bail, but the judge impounded the money! That was enough for me, I won't cross the border from California and enter the State of Arizona. My friend came home with a quote about Arpaio and Arizona, "When the cuffs go on, your rights are gone."

arpaio_underwear.jpg

Sheriff Joe Arpaio displays the pink underwear prisoners are made to wear.
This is only a minor example of Arpaio's cruel and unusual punishments.​

Last edited:
My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

How fucking retarded.

Boycott Arizona?

Fuck no.

I think my next vacation will be TO Arizona to show my support.

I will, instead, urge that all of us boycott all those corporate entities that show ANY support for any boycott of Arizona.

If I didn't reside in a fucking liberoidal wasteland (accent on waste), I'd try to get this cesspool of a State Government to emulate what Arizona so reasonably and rationally and fairly and ethically and properly did.

I salute Arizona.

You are correct, and it is no joke. A friend of mine's mom died and left a small trust for him. The administrator was in Phoenix, and seemed to be making unusual disbursements. Ok for a new car that was not needed, but no help with dental bills that were.

After a couple years of discourse my friend visited the fiduciary in his office. Things got heated, and my friend called the fiduciary a "thief," in front of his employees. The police arrived took him to the famous Joe Arpaio nightmare jail for 14 days before trial on a misdemeanor. He had $1,000 in cash, and wanted to pay bail, but the judge impounded the money! That was enough for me, I won't cross the border from California and enter the State of Arizona. My friend came home with a quote about Arpaio and Arizona, "When the cuffs go on, your rights are gone."

arpaio_underwear.jpg

You know what really chaps my ass about all these idiots screaming about the immigration law?? Apparently it's not any of THEIR relatives or loved ones being kidnapped or murdered!! Havind had a murdered sibling myself I could give a shit less if it inconveinieces people to have to produce a document when asked for it if it just saved ONE innocent life!!

I am turning the boycott into a BUYCOTT, just like we did when the liberals wanted to boycott Whole Foods for the CEO speaking out against Obama care, Whole foods numbers went UP. Their sales went up :lol::lol:

arpaio_underwear.jpg

Wearing pink underware is cruel and unusual punishment:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well, maybe we should try that on the terrorists instead of waterboarding. I am sure they will be so humiliated that they will just spill their guts out all over the place. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In fact, just the threat of having to wear that pink underware will get them talking. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, what you libs come up with is hysterical, that sheriff has been doing that for the last 15 years on EVERYONE he jails. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

How fucking retarded.

Boycott Arizona?

Fuck no.

I think my next vacation will be TO Arizona to show my support.

I will, instead, urge that all of us boycott all those corporate entities that show ANY support for any boycott of Arizona.

If I didn't reside in a fucking liberoidal wasteland (accent on waste), I'd try to get this cesspool of a State Government to emulate what Arizona so reasonably and rationally and fairly and ethically and properly did.

I salute Arizona.

Other states are looking at doing just that, and I agree, if I see any companies boycotting Arizona over upholding the immigration laws, then I will boycott them. This could backfire- 70% of Arizonan's and 60% of Americans agree with the Arizona governor. It will turn into a buycott of Arizona and a boycott of those companies doing the boycotting.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back