Boycott Arizona.

I would think that for whatever monies that AZ loses due to this racist Boycott BS, they will make up for it as the illegal population drops to near zero.

Ya think? I don't, but time will tell.

Add up all the costs of having the illegals from education to hospitalization.....Could really add up.

Add up detention costs, court costs, defense costs in criminal and civil matters too.
There is a smarter way to enforce immigration law, but 1070 appeals to the emotions and what populist pol would ever pass up an opportunity to be "me' first (watch the John McCain political ad for an example).

Thank you for keeping my post alive, and I am an independent voter. The pink underwear is just a small humiliation.

There are no mattresses on the bed, prisoners sleep on solid steel bunks.

The food looks like vomit, and has a stench, it is ground up ostrich form Joe Arpio's ostrich ranch.

Joe Arpaio's sister runs the commissary and makes a cool million a year.

My friend is anglo, and has asthma. The dust was killing him, and no medical help was offered.

Some prisoners are made to sleep in tents in the hot Arizona desert.

One inmate got 30 days for shoplifting, and hung himself in the shower because he could not stand the tents.

Prisoners are kept marching from jail cell to cell at all hours, and are deprived of sleep.

There is so much more bad news about Sheriff Joe Arpaio who runs Maricopa county in Google.

It has been said that Joe Arpaio was a major force behind the new Arizona profile law. Do yourself a favor check out what is going on in Arizona before traveling there.

arpaio_doctored.jpg

You make an awful lot of empty accusations without any proof. How about some links to show that this is more than you making up a story. because honestly I don't believe a word of it.

Oh we all know Sheriff Joe is tough but you are making shit up.

Sheriff Joe For president.

Links, more than happy to oblige!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Maricopa County must go!

Anti-Joe Arpaio Facebook Group Hits 50,000 Members in Less Than Three Months - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Anti-Joe Arpaio Wells Fargo Protests Spread to San Francisco. - Phoenix News - Feathered Bastard

And, those are just the first four links!

jagaol1.jpg

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Tent City" jail.
Want to spend your next vacation as a tourist in Arizona? Think about it.

Let's see. Two "anti-Joe" opinion blogs, a Wikipedia article that doesn't say ANY of the shit that you alleged, and an article from a leftist "alternative" free paper quoting an "anti-Joe" protester. You're not exactly the brightest light on the midway, are you?

Now try to find a REAL source, drooler.

Ya think? I don't, but time will tell.

Add up all the costs of having the illegals from education to hospitalization.....Could really add up.

Add up detention costs, court costs, defense costs in criminal and civil matters too.
There is a smarter way to enforce immigration law, but 1070 appeals to the emotions and what populist pol would ever pass up an opportunity to be "me' first (watch the John McCain political ad for an example).

Clearly, you have no idea just how much your bleeding-heart, "I can feel like a nice person from a distance with OTHER people's states" policies actually cost Arizona, if you're delusionally imagining that it's going to cost more to collect 'em and send 'em home.

And if you have a smarter way - a REAL smarter way that you would actually want to live with if you weren't at a safe remove from the problem - let's hear it. Dazzle us with your brilliant ability to solve a problem you don't live with and manifestly know nothing about.

Wearing pink underware is cruel and unusual punishment:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well, maybe we should try that on the terrorists instead of waterboarding. I am sure they will be so humiliated that they will just spill their guts out all over the place. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In fact, just the threat of having to wear that pink underware will get them talking. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, what you libs come up with is hysterical, that sheriff has been doing that for the last 15 years on EVERYONE he jails. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you for keeping my post alive, and I am an independent voter. The pink underwear is just a small humiliation.

The food looks like vomit, and has a stench, it is ground up ostrich form Joe Arpio's ostrich ranch.

My friend is anglo, and has asthma. The dust was killing him, and no medical help was offered.

One inmate got 30 days for shoplifting, and hung himself in the shower because he could not stand the tents.

Prisoners are kept marching from jail cell to cell at all hours, and are deprived of sleep.

There is so much more bad news about Sheriff Joe Arpaio who runs Maricopa county in Google.

It has been said that Joe Arpaio was a major force behind the new Arizona profile law. Do yourself a favor check out what is going on in Arizona before traveling there.

arpaio_doctored.jpg

Okay, NOW you're just full of shit.

The beds have mattresses. They don't have GOOD mattresses - in fact, I'm pretty sure they're just foam pads, because that's what MOST jails use - but they have mattresses. And I for one don't give a smuck if they sleep on the ground in a sleeping bag.

Of course the food isn't high quality. It's a jail, not a frigging hotel. It's not ostrich, though, dumbass. Mostly it's bologna and other foods Arpaio can buy on surplus. Once again, ask me if I care.

SOMEONE is going to be paid for running the commissary. Do I give a rat's ass if it's Arpaio's sister or not? The man's already saving his county a bundle, so it's not like anyone can complain about his family "cheating the taxpayers".

Inmates are provided basic medical care. It's a jail, not a concentration camp.

Oh, wah frigging wah. They have to sleep in tents. So the hell what? As Sheriff Arpaio himself brilliantly said, our soldiers are enduring much hotter, harsher conditions in the same sort of tents, so suck it the hell up and grow a pair. You want air conditioning? Don't break the law.

At what point am I supposed to start sobbing over some pansy who couldn't live in a tent for 30 days? Sounds like HIS problem, not mine.

Like the guards really have nothing better to do than march the inmates around 24 hours a day for no reason. Give me a break.

Do us ALL a favor, and just don't travel here. If we want testicle-deprived weasels, we'll just neuter some ourselves.

No you are full of shit. The food is literally rotten. They make you pay for green Bologna...you do realize this don't you...Look, you are wrong on so many things here. I have a friend who spent the weekend there....by the way, it was later revealed he was arrested for no reason, but I don't want to divert....NO, there is no mattresses in the tents. They are military style cots in a tent in 115 degree heat...and these people weren't even found guilty of anything yet..

Do you have any idea how many times that nazi has been sued and how much this city had to pay because of it? Do you know how many people have died in his "Care"? It is a lot higher than any other prison in the country.

The asshole Joe needs to be put out of office. I did study up on the shit he pulled here in the past. Its not about illegals or stopping crime for that matter for him, its about him getting his fat face on the tube and him claiming he is the toughest sheriff in the country.

Fuck him. You need to be stopped by one of his sheriffs and spend the weekend in tent city and let us know how you feel then. It fucking midevil. Keep in mind, the people in tent city have not Benn found guilty of anything. They are awaiting trial. Outsiders just dont get it. You have to see it to believe it. I did. I was very curious after my co worked told me about his nightmare weekend. By the way, he was paid by the county as well. INteresting case and I am glad for him.

Last edited:
Is anyone else totally unsurprised that the people wailing the most about the "horrible" treatment of prisoners are ALSO the people who have friends who get arrested and thrown in jail? Coincidence, or telling character statement? You decide.

Is anyone else totally unsurprised that the people wailing the most about the "horrible" treatment of prisoners are ALSO the people who have friends who get arrested and thrown in jail? Coincidence, or telling character statement? You decide.

I'll go with the Character statement for $200.

arpaio_doctored.jpg

The beds have mattresses. They don't have GOOD mattresses - in fact, I'm pretty sure they're just foam pads, because that's what MOST jails use - but they have mattresses. And I for one don't give a smuck if they sleep on the ground in a sleeping bag.

Of course the food isn't high quality. It's a jail, not a frigging hotel. It's not ostrich, though, dumbass. Mostly it's bologna and other foods Arpaio can buy on surplus. Once again, ask me if I care.

SOMEONE is going to be paid for running the commissary. Do I give a rat's ass if it's Arpaio's sister or not? The man's already saving his county a bundle, so it's not like anyone can complain about his family "cheating the taxpayers".

Oh, wah frigging wah. They have to sleep in tents. So the hell what? As Sheriff Arpaio himself brilliantly said, our soldiers are enduring much hotter, harsher conditions in the same sort of tents, so suck it the hell up and grow a pair. You want air conditioning? Don't break the law.

At what point am I supposed to start sobbing over some pansy who couldn't live in a tent for 30 days? Sounds like HIS problem, not mine.

Like the guards really have nothing better to do than march the inmates around 24 hours a day for no reason. Give me a break.

Do us ALL a favor, and just don't travel here. If we want testicle-deprived weasels, we'll just neuter some ourselves.

No you are full of shit. The food is literally rotten. They make you pay for green Bologna...you do realize this don't you...Look, you are wrong on so many things here. I have a friend who spent the weekend there....by the way, it was later revealed he was arrested for no reason, but I don't want to divert....NO, there is no mattresses in the tents. They are military style cots in a tent in 115 degree heat...and these people weren't even found guilty of anything yet..

Do you have any idea how many times that nazi has been sued and how much this city had to pay because of it? Do you know how many people have died in his "Care"? It is a lot higher than any other prison in the country.

The asshole Joe needs to be put out of office. I did study up on the shit he pulled here in the past. Its not about illegals or stopping crime for that matter for him, its about him getting his fat face on the tube and him claiming he is the toughest sheriff in the country.

Fuck him. You need to be stopped by one of his sheriffs and spend the weekend in tent city and let us know how you feel then. It fucking midevil. Keep in mind, the people in tent city have not Benn found guilty of anything. They are awaiting trial. Outsiders just dont get it. You have to see it to believe it. I did. I was very curious after my co worked told me about his nightmare weekend. By the way, he was paid by the county as well. INteresting case and I am glad for him.
You don't want tospend the night in tent city??,..... Don't break the fucking law asshole!! P.S. Have a few employees here in Florida (construction) who have visited our local county jail,... same shit: tent city, no mattress's, even green bologna, so it is not exclusive to Joe's jail, and I told my guys same thing,.... "don't want to eat green bologna, don't break the fucking law!!"

Perhaps you missed the part where I said it was later found that he was unjustly arrested and actually won money because of it.

Isnt it funny how you only read the part you like? A tad bit hacky if you ask me. :eusa_whistle:

I work with this guy, he is a friend of mine. He had just got his masters from ASU and is a wonderful guy with no prior record. Actually he still has a clean record becuase HE WON....but he was treated like an animal when he was in.

You don't want tospend the night in tent city??,..... Don't break the fucking law asshole!! P.S. Have a few employees here in Florida (construction) who have visited our local county jail,... same shit: tent city, no mattress's, even green bologna, so it is not exclusive to Joe's jail, and I told my guys same thing,.... "don't want to eat green bologna, don't break the fucking law!!"

Hey, asshole, what part of not been found guilty of anything yet do you not get...? Asshole. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BREAK THE LAW TO END UP IN TENT CITY. Asshole. That place is midevil.

Last edited:

Hey, asshole, what part of not been found guilty of anything yet do you not get...? Asshole. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BREAK THE LAW TO END UP IN TENT CITY. Asshole. That place is midevil.
Ok,.... But your still pointing out the conditions as if their exclusive to Joe's jail......asshole!!

Not surprised here....

My Joe Arpaio remarks were brought into this thread, as a heads-up on Phoenix law enforcement. My friend went to jail for 14 days without trial merely for calling a fiduciary a "thief" in a conference room.

The jail is a nightmare. Phoenix is a city started by businessmen and developers with organized crime ties, and is still run by them. The whole State of Arizona is a tourist trap. Here is a video of BOTH SIDES of the Arpaio issue check it out, and see if Arizona is the kind of place you can relax and recreate. You might find i nicer to visit Nevada or New Mexico.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_9XMvlY-c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_9XMvlY-c[/ame]

Last edited:
The problem is, they keeep electing him. I dont know anymore though. We will see.
Apparently it's not a "problem" to the people that keep
re-electing him!! Apparently they like what he's doing and want him to continue doing so. When are you guys going to figure out that your in the minority on this subject??

The problem is, they keeep electing him. I dont know anymore though. We will see.
re-electing him!! Apparently they like what he's doing and want him to continue doing so. When are you guys going to figure out that your in the minority on this subject??

Not so. Maricopa County contains Phoenix as well as Sun City. The primary business of Maricopa County is retirement. Joe Arpio has created a citizen "Posse" which has legal power in the county and reports to him. These Posse members are seniors with nothing to do, who enjoy the taste of "old West law enforcement." They think Arpaio is Bat Masterson, and they don't believe the stories against Arpaio. They back him right down the line.

Joe Arpaio will go down hard. It is going to be very interesting to see how John McCain's re-election to the U. S. Senate goes. As goes McCain, as goes Arpaio, so goes the Republican machine. It is the showdown at the AZ corral!

okcorral.jpg

Last edited:

My Joe Arpaio remarks were brought into this thread, as a heads-up on Phoenix law enforcement. My friend went to jail for 14 days without trial merely for calling a fiduciary a "thief" in a conference room.

The jail is a nightmare. Phoenix is a city started by businessmen and developers with organized crime ties, and is still run by them. The whole State of Arizona is a tourist trap. Here is a video of BOTH SIDES of the Arpaio issue check it out, and see if Arizona is the kind of place you can relax and recreate. You might find i nicer to visit Nevada or New Mexico.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_9XMvlY-c]YouTube - Arpaio's Captain makes up law and grants racists freedom to assault people.[/ame]

I don't think I'm alone here in seriously doubting your tale's completeness/veracity. And if you don't think our state meets up with your "high" standards, let me repeat that no one invited you here, or even hinted that we wanted you to come. So feel free to go elsewhere.

Personally, I still find it quite telling that I have managed to live in Arizona for forty years with no problems whatsoever with law enforcement/the judiciary, and you and your friends can't manage a short visit here without getting into trouble, and then whining like a bunch of bitches.

Not so. Maricopa County contains Phoenix as well as Sun City. The primary business of Maricopa County is retirement. Joe Arpio has created a citizen "Posse" which has legal power in the county and reports to him. These Posse members are seniors with nothing to do, who enjoy the taste of "old West law enforcement." They think Arpaio is Bat Masterson, and they don't believe the stories against Arpaio. They back him right down the line.

Joe Arpaio will go down hard. It is going to be very interesting to see how John McCain's re-election to the U. S. Senate goes. As goes McCain, as goes Arpaio, so goes the Republican machine. It is the showdown at the AZ corral!

okcorral.jpg

And how much expertise are we supposed to attribute to you, Mr. My Friends Are In Jail Enough To Run Comparisons, concerning the "old West" atmosphere of a state you don't live in? As someone who DOES live here, I find you laughable, particularly coming from Southern California, an area whose law enforcement is LEGENDARY for its fairness, diplomacy, and racial blindness . . . NOT. Call me when Phoenix PD has the nationwide "sterling" reputation LAPD does.

okcorral.jpg
You are sooooo misinformed!! And apparently ignorant!! First of all, "posse's" don't elect Sherrif's idiot! You act like there's a gaggle of old farts with baseball bats and brass knuckles outside the polling booths threatening poor average citizens who really want to vote this evil Joe out of office but they can't!! Give me a break you juvenile idiot!! If the majority of people in Maricopa county didn't want him to be Sheriff they would simply vote him out!!! Does someone need to explain to you the basic's of how elections work?? And secondly, McCain is a progressive and will not be elected again because he has been exposed as one! So stop watching the rabid dog Keith Olberman and
thinking because you watch MSNBC that you know something about politics and do some research on your own "sport"!!

I have been in the minority my entire life and to tell you the truth, I like it.

Here is how this works with ol sherrif joe....he destroys anyone who runs against him. Seriously..he gets people arrested or he starts with the smear campaigns against them. He had it out there one guy who was running against him...he said he was sleeping with his mother! You really have to look into this joe guy.

Boycott Arizona. Has the Republican Party taken up the cause? Seems the GOP selected Tampa, FL over Pheonix, AZ for the 2012 Republican convention. Could it be the R's fear too close an association with the far RW Fringe? Was the passage of 1070 a tipping point, advantage Tampa?
How much will this decision cost the citizens of Arizona, the small businesses and their tourist industry; Hundreds of millions of dollars? Hopefully.

Forum List

Back