Boycott Arizona.

A nice cabana at the Phonetician, a few dinners at Papadeauxs, I'm all set.

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

How fucking retarded.

Boycott Arizona?

Fuck no.

I think my next vacation will be TO Arizona to show my support.

I will, instead, urge that all of us boycott all those corporate entities that show ANY support for any boycott of Arizona.

If I didn't reside in a fucking liberoidal wasteland (accent on waste), I'd try to get this cesspool of a State Government to emulate what Arizona so reasonably and rationally and fairly and ethically and properly did.

I salute Arizona.

Other states are looking at doing just that, and I agree, if I see any companies boycotting Arizona over upholding the immigration laws, then I will boycott them. This could backfire- 70% of Arizonan's and 60% of Americans agree with the Arizona governor. It will turn into a buycott of Arizona and a boycott of those companies doing the boycotting.:cuckoo:
Maybe if we could get each remaining state to come up with one new law each that offends lib's we could get rid of them!!!

I do, "Get it". You're an ignorant self righteous, historically challenged moron. Does anyone want to defend this statement, "The Jews in Germany were German citizens"

I'll be back and inform this moron, if no one on the far right has the integrity or education to explain how stupid Biggle appears to be, based on this one stupid post.
Anyone?

Apparently not, the echo chamber buddies are having too much fun playing with each other. I once believed you guys were willfully ignoranct, I gave you guys too much credit.

I do, "Get it". You're an ignorant self righteous, historically challenged moron. Does anyone want to defend this statement, "The Jews in Germany were German citizens"

I'll be back and inform this moron, if no one on the far right has the integrity or education to explain how stupid Biggle appears to be, based on this one stupid post.
Anyone?

Apparently not, the echo chamber buddies are having too much fun playing with each other. I once believed you guys were willfully ignoranct, I gave you guys too much credit.
if the Jews in Germany were NOT German citizens, what country WERE they citizens of?

Anyone?

It looks like Shit can't even stick to his own stupid-ass topic. The fucktard is trolling his own thread. What a douche-puddle.

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

You are correct, and it is no joke. A friend of mine's mom died and left a small trust for him. The administrator was in Phoenix, and seemed to be making unusual disbursements. Ok for a new car that was not needed, but no help with dental bills that were.

After a couple years of discourse my friend visited the fiduciary in his office. Things got heated, and my friend called the fiduciary a "thief," in front of his employees. The police arrived took him to the famous Joe Arpaio nightmare jail for 14 days before trial on a misdemeanor. He had $1,000 in cash, and wanted to pay bail, but the judge impounded the money! That was enough for me, I won't cross the border from California and enter the State of Arizona. My friend came home with a quote about Arpaio and Arizona, "When the cuffs go on, your rights are gone."

arpaio_underwear.jpg

Sheriff Joe Arpaio displays the pink underwear prisoners are made to wear.
This is only a minor example of Arpaio's cruel and unusual punishments.​

Wearing pink underware is cruel and unusual punishment:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well, maybe we should try that on the terrorists instead of waterboarding. I am sure they will be so humiliated that they will just spill their guts out all over the place. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In fact, just the threat of having to wear that pink underware will get them talking. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, what you libs come up with is hysterical, that sheriff has been doing that for the last 15 years on EVERYONE he jails. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you for keeping my post alive, and I am an independent voter. The pink underwear is just a small humiliation.

There are no mattresses on the bed, prisoners sleep on solid steel bunks.

The food looks like vomit, and has a stench, it is ground up ostrich form Joe Arpio's ostrich ranch.

Joe Arpaio's sister runs the commissary and makes a cool million a year.

My friend is anglo, and has asthma. The dust was killing him, and no medical help was offered.

Some prisoners are made to sleep in tents in the hot Arizona desert.

One inmate got 30 days for shoplifting, and hung himself in the shower because he could not stand the tents.

Prisoners are kept marching from jail cell to cell at all hours, and are deprived of sleep.

There is so much more bad news about Sheriff Joe Arpaio who runs Maricopa county in Google.

It has been said that Joe Arpaio was a major force behind the new Arizona profile law. Do yourself a favor check out what is going on in Arizona before traveling there.

arpaio_doctored.jpg

Last edited:
You are correct, and it is no joke. A friend of mine's mom died and left a small trust for him. The administrator was in Phoenix, and seemed to be making unusual disbursements. Ok for a new car that was not needed, but no help with dental bills that were.

After a couple years of discourse my friend visited the fiduciary in his office. Things got heated, and my friend called the fiduciary a "thief," in front of his employees. The police arrived took him to the famous Joe Arpaio nightmare jail for 14 days before trial on a misdemeanor. He had $1,000 in cash, and wanted to pay bail, but the judge impounded the money! That was enough for me, I won't cross the border from California and enter the State of Arizona. My friend came home with a quote about Arpaio and Arizona, "When the cuffs go on, your rights are gone."

arpaio_underwear.jpg

Wearing pink underware is cruel and unusual punishment:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well, maybe we should try that on the terrorists instead of waterboarding. I am sure they will be so humiliated that they will just spill their guts out all over the place. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: In fact, just the threat of having to wear that pink underware will get them talking. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, what you libs come up with is hysterical, that sheriff has been doing that for the last 15 years on EVERYONE he jails. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you for keeping my post alive, and I am an independent voter. The pink underwear is just a small humiliation.

The food looks like vomit, and has a stench, it is ground up ostrich form Joe Arpio's ostrich ranch.

My friend is anglo, and has asthma. The dust was killing him, and no medical help was offered.

One inmate got 30 days for shoplifting, and hung himself in the shower because he could not stand the tents.

Prisoners are kept marching from jail cell to cell at all hours, and are deprived of sleep.

There is so much more bad news about Sheriff Joe Arpaio who runs Maricopa county in Google.

It has been said that Joe Arpaio was a major force behind the new Arizona profile law. Do yourself a favor check out what is going on in Arizona before traveling there.

arpaio_doctored.jpg

You make an awful lot of empty accusations without any proof. How about some links to show that this is more than you making up a story. because honestly I don't believe a word of it.

Oh we all know Sheriff Joe is tough but you are making shit up.

Sheriff Joe For president.

I have been traveling to AZ for years and years and what you said is more of an exception than the rule! Travel to CA and you might get the same; travel to any state in the union and you might get the same. Stop the AZ bad mouthing!!! I would love to see some of you travel to Mexico and end up in one of their jails; or for that matter any other country in this world. What a bunch of cry babies! AZ passes a law that makes sense and all the cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork.

arpaio_underwear.jpg

arpaio_doctored.jpg
Boo fucking hoo!! If you don't want to go to jail and be "mistreated", then simply don't break the law!!! I can't stand whiner's!!!

arpaio_doctored.jpg

You make an awful lot of empty accusations without any proof. How about some links to show that this is more than you making up a story. because honestly I don't believe a word of it.

Oh we all know Sheriff Joe is tough but you are making shit up.

Sheriff Joe For president.

Links, more than happy to oblige!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Maricopa County must go!

Anti-Joe Arpaio Facebook Group Hits 50,000 Members in Less Than Three Months - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Anti-Joe Arpaio Wells Fargo Protests Spread to San Francisco. - Phoenix News - Feathered Bastard

And, those are just the first four links!

jagaol1.jpg

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Tent City" jail.
Want to spend your next vacation as a tourist in Arizona? Think about it.

Last edited:
And three of the four are nothing more than hate groups or reports about hate groups.

Sheriff Joe will be up for election again in 2012. Hopefully he will win again. Seems he doesn't have much trouble winning elections. I guess the people in his county must like him....

By the way none of the links backed up your accusations.

The RNC Boycott's Arizona? Gee guys and gals, when I posted this thread never did I expect the Republican party would put party first (lol). Did you?
Given the choice of putting the Republican National Convention in Pheonix or Tampa the main stream Republicans decided to throw Arizona under the bus.
Why are Republicans scared to have their convention in Pheonix?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great. Pheonix and Arizona stand to lost hundreds of millions of dollars (billions ?) because the RNC decided to boycott Arizona.
Maybe there is a God, surely if there is S/HE is a liberal.

Last edited:
The RNC Boycott's Arizona? Gee guys and gals, when I posted this thread never did I expect the Republican party would put party first (lol). Did you?
Given the choice of putting the Republican National Convention in Pheonix or Tampa the main stream Republicans decided to throw Arizona under the bus.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great. Pheonix and Arizona stand to lost hundreds of millions of dollars (billions ?) because the RNC decided to boycott Arizona.

I would think that for whatever monies that AZ loses due to this racist Boycott BS, they will make up for it as the illegal population drops to near zero.

I would think that for whatever monies that AZ loses due to this racist Boycott BS, they will make up for it as the illegal population drops to near zero.

Ya think? I don't, but time will tell.

Ya think? I don't, but time will tell.

Add up all the costs of having the illegals from education to hospitalization.....Could really add up.

arpaio_underwear.jpg

arpaio_doctored.jpg

i live here and know exactly what you are talking about...but they keep voting the guy in....dammit.

Read a little history, I suggest Germany between 1931 and 1936 - hate and fear really works in bringing demagogues and populists into power. Be carful what you wish for.

The Jews in Germany were German citizens. This law targets non-citizens who are here ILLEGALLY.

Get it??

Anyone?

What is there to defend? The Jews in Germany WERE German citizens. How about YOU defend the insane notion that rounding up illegal immigrants and sending them back to their home countries is comparable to imprisoning, torturing, and murdering people in a concentration camp? Why don't YOU "inform" US on how that could possibly represent anything BUT being a moron?

arpaio_underwear.jpg

Well, boo freaking hoo. Your friend committed a misdemeanor crime and was sent to the local county jail. What did you THINK happened to people who get arrested? And just because you WANT to pay bail doesn't obligate the judge to set it, set it where you want it, or sentence you to what you want. Is it news to you that the criminals don't get to run the court system?

Methinks there's quite a bit of this story being left out, like what gave you the idea that you were INVITED to Arizona, let alone that you're dealing us some horrible insult by depriving us of your unrequested company.

How fucking retarded.

Boycott Arizona?

Fuck no.

I think my next vacation will be TO Arizona to show my support.

I will, instead, urge that all of us boycott all those corporate entities that show ANY support for any boycott of Arizona.

If I didn't reside in a fucking liberoidal wasteland (accent on waste), I'd try to get this cesspool of a State Government to emulate what Arizona so reasonably and rationally and fairly and ethically and properly did.

I salute Arizona.

Thank you. We would love to have you. If you stop by Tucson, look me up and I'll buy you a drink.

arpaio_underwear.jpg

arpaio_doctored.jpg

Okay, NOW you're just full of shit.

The beds have mattresses. They don't have GOOD mattresses - in fact, I'm pretty sure they're just foam pads, because that's what MOST jails use - but they have mattresses. And I for one don't give a smuck if they sleep on the ground in a sleeping bag.

Of course the food isn't high quality. It's a jail, not a frigging hotel. It's not ostrich, though, dumbass. Mostly it's bologna and other foods Arpaio can buy on surplus. Once again, ask me if I care.

SOMEONE is going to be paid for running the commissary. Do I give a rat's ass if it's Arpaio's sister or not? The man's already saving his county a bundle, so it's not like anyone can complain about his family "cheating the taxpayers".

Inmates are provided basic medical care. It's a jail, not a concentration camp.

Oh, wah frigging wah. They have to sleep in tents. So the hell what? As Sheriff Arpaio himself brilliantly said, our soldiers are enduring much hotter, harsher conditions in the same sort of tents, so suck it the hell up and grow a pair. You want air conditioning? Don't break the law.

At what point am I supposed to start sobbing over some pansy who couldn't live in a tent for 30 days? Sounds like HIS problem, not mine.

Like the guards really have nothing better to do than march the inmates around 24 hours a day for no reason. Give me a break.

Do us ALL a favor, and just don't travel here. If we want testicle-deprived weasels, we'll just neuter some ourselves.

Forum List

Back