Boycott baseball

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
We the fans pay for all of it. Lets show these rich rats we have had enough in thiscworld of what they are doing to our lives--BOYCOTT BASEBALL this year and teach them a lesson.

Everywhere you look you see completely out of touch people...

We the fans pay for all of it. Lets show these rich rats we have had enough in thiscworld of what they are doing to our lives--BOYCOTT BASEBALL this year and teach them a lesson.

Everyone tries and talks about it during the strike/lockout, but once it's over most people go right back.

KInda hard to do what one has long been doing. I've not really "boycotted" MLB as I will watch it on television but I quit attending MLB games a long time ago.

The wife and I enjoy attending the local Independent league games. They changed their name last year to kinda a goofy name but whatever. We can go, get great seats, some food and parking for less than it costs to park at a MLB game, it's closer and the games are still really good.

So a bunch of spoiled children want to hold fans hostage?... fuck em...we don't need MLB...college and semi pro leagues are more fun to go see anyway.... the hot dogs are better and the beer is cheaper....

The Major Leagues still plays baseball?

Who knew?

So,.. what exactly is going on? I'm always the last one to know these things but I'm planning on going to a Cleveland Indians (I refuse to say Guardians) game this summer.

So,.. what exactly is going on? I'm always the last one to know these things but I'm planning on going to a Cleveland Indians (I refuse to say Guardians) game this summer.
Guardians, Commanders...sounds like we are going dictatorial in our nation with names.

Forum List

Back