Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

The ad was offensive

As were the horse faced Bud Light exec’s comments about Bud customers
200w.gif

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

Good to see old Garth come out of the closet.

I am sure you wished you could have kept yer distance
Yeah man, you’re fast. Wasn’t sure I was going to get away from you. Thank god your a klutz and fell on your face. But you’re used to falling on your face I hear.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

What are you thinking? boycott everyone who doesn't think just like you?

Broad brush.

"Some" gays are better than a lot of the heteros I know.

I'll take a respectful gay over a loudmouth leftard any day of the week.
Yep. There are some in the LGBT community against the leftist agenda of pushing gender ideology on kids. As well as the new wave of faux trannies and other wierdos taking over the community. Here are a few YouTube influencers that talk about it regularly.

Buck Angel
Blaire White
Curly boy chuck
Marcus Dib
Brad Polumbo
Arielle Scarcella
Clarkson Lawson
Amir Odom
Destiny
Shapeshifter
And the list goes on.

Last edited:
The worship of Country Music "stars" is a nauseating display of money wasting and extreme idiocy.

All of the major Country Music stars are Jewish, as is Brooks, and the moron country fans all think they are Christians...

Brooks just outed himself...

The moron fans likely won't figure it out...

At the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, there is a saying

Country Music fans make heavy metal fans look like Rhodes Scholars...
DAAA JOOOOOOOOZZZZZ!!! Dey runs ebberting, I tells ya!!!

Yep. There are some in the LGBT community against the leftist agenda of pushing gender ideology on kids. As well as the new wave of faux trannies and other wierdos taking over the community. Here are a few YouTube influencers that talk about it regularly.

Buck Angel
Blaire White
Curly boy chuck
Marcus Dib
Brad Polumbo
Arielle Scarcella
Clarkson Lawson
Amir Odom
Destiny
Shapeshifter
And the list goes on.
Also, Gays against groomers