Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

Oh please! The ad is dumb (but so are most ads)m but to think an ad that has no effect on women’s choices, freedoms and rights has set us back like that is ludicrous.
The ad was offensive

As were the horse faced Bud Light exec’s comments about Bud customers

STFU up ya tired old left loon.

Seriously...and you're no centrist, independent or your fave "libertarian"

You're mocked constantly.... grab a clue

Yes, I am mocked by high school drop outs that do not know what the word perhaps means.

I can live with dumb bitches like you mocking me

Yes, I am mocked by high school drop outs that do not know what the word perhaps means.

I can live with dumb bitches like you mocking me

You keep flinging grade school insults... like an obedient little sissified "male".

You're angry and that's ok...and stop pretending you know me, man bun

Garth Brooks is a douche, and although I never listened to his music, he lost it when he waged war on obtaining royalties for the resale of his used albums - e.g. used cds and cassette tapes.

The faction that you worship now thinks your own gender is a funny costume to mock.

Have fun with that.
I save my worship for the Divine, not politics. As a woman, I do not feel threatened by a small group of sexually confused people trying to build a life. You shouldn’t either. There is worse to be concerned about than that.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

He is right except you are a motherfucking asshole. To hell with oilfield workers.

I save my worship for the Divine, not politics. As a woman, I do not feel threatened by a small group of sexually confused people trying to build a life. You shouldn’t either. There is worse to be concerned about than that.

It is the only thing in my lifetime that HAS threatened womanhood. They are making their way into women's sports, locker rooms, bathrooms and prisons. They have changed us from "mothers" to "birthing persons" or "people with vaginas". THEY have succeeded in reducing us to our parts.

But they're on your team, so YAY! Go team.

This is exactly, precisely the mindset that turned me from liberal to conservative 30 years ago. I never looked back.

It is the only thing in my lifetime that HAS threatened womanhood.
I count loss of body autonomy as a far more threatening thing than a tiny group of of sexually confused people who think they are women.

They are making their way into women's sports, locker rooms, bathrooms and prisons. They have changed us from "mothers" to "birthing persons" or "people with vaginas". THEY have succeeded in reducing us to our parts.
The sports issue is legit, and something to pressure the various sports organizations over, but in the end, it is still a miniscule group, not a threat to womanhood.

Birthing persons? Reducing us to bodily parts? You’ve already done that to us.

But they're on your team, so YAY! Go team.
:dunno:

My womanhood is not so fragile as to be threatened by a tiny group of sexually confused people, Chicken Little.

This is exactly, precisely the mindset that turned me from liberal to conservative 30 years ago. I never looked back.
That’s obvious.

Forum List

Back