Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

Garth Brooks ain't country. He's a marketing executive in cowboy boots and cowboy hat.

Garth Brooks ain't country. He's a marketing executive in cowboy boots and cowboy hat.
If you have ever watched interviews with John Rich he states that there are a lot of big name country artists that pretend to be conservative but are WOKE to the bone behind the scenes. So that is not surprising to me at all.

So why are you worried about others having an opinion. Mr faux libertarian?

Please show me a post I made where I was worried about anyone having an opinion.

I will be happy to wait while you look

Wait with one hand and crap in the other.

Typical left loon, "I demand... "

Where did I demand anything?

Buy a dictionary and find out what the word "perhaps" means.

Did you not finish high school? Let me guess ,you got pregnant at 14 and dropped out of school.

Where did I demand anything?

Buy a dictionary and find out what the word "perhaps" means.

Did you not finish high school? Let me guess ,you got pregnant at 14 and dropped out of school.

Aww Gulps is on the attack!!!! I'll get you my pretty!!!

End the charade already, by now you must realize you've failed

If you have ever watched interviews with John Rich he states that there are a lot of big name country artists that pretend to be conservative but are WOKE to the bone behind the scenes. So that is not surprising to me at all.
Garth went to college and he majored in business and marketing.

Wut? Maybe you should just realize most are onto you "Mr Libertarian"

Just another floundering left loon

This would have a lot more meaning if you were not an illiterate dolt that does not know the meanings of basic words

This would have a lot more meaning if you were not an illiterate dolt that does not know the meanings of basic words

Yeah word salad, you loons roll in it

Still thinking anyone believes your are a Libertarian, Independent, Centrist? Lol

You're fooling yourself and your gig is over

Yeah word salad, you loons roll in it

Still thinking anyone believes your are a Libertarian, Independent, Centrist? Lol

You're fooling yourself and your gig is over

How in the world can you claim to know what a Libertarian, Independent or, Centrist is when you do not even know the meaning of the word perhaps?

How in the world can you claim to know what a Libertarian, Independent or, Centrist is when you do not even know the meaning of the word perhaps?

STFU up ya tired old left loon.

Seriously...and you're no centrist, independent or your fave "libertarian"

You're mocked constantly.... grab a clue

Forum List

Back