Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

So, you are not boycotting them.

What's to boycott? I don't do business with them. I think they fckd up royally and the fact they've lost billions, about 1/4 market share pretty much sums up what a disaster their inclusive crap they tried failed

You have no idea who I "boycott".

AB was easy because I don't drink. Target lost me when they opened their restrooms to trannies.

Now run along and tomorrow go have a Chick FIL La sandwich.... since you don't boycott
I never stopped eating at Chick-Fil-A. Unlike you, I’m not an easily triggered bitch who gets offended by everything. Plus, their sandwiches are good.

Finally, you stupid bitch, you must have missed the fact that you guys are supposed to be mad at Chick-Fil-A now.

It’s ok. I can understand how confusing it must be for you idiots to keep track of all the things you’re offended by.

Now run along and whine about how offended you are elsewhere.

I never stopped eating at Chick-Fil-A. Unlike you, I’m not an easily triggered bitch who gets offended by everything. Plus, their sandwiches are good.

Finally, you stupid bitch, you must have missed the fact that you guys are supposed to be mad at Chick-Fil-A now.

It’s ok. I can understand how confusing it must be for you idiots to keep track of all the things you’re offended by.

Now run along and whine about how offended you are elsewhere.

You seem angry. Try a Xanax... I don't care

I am glad to see someone that isn't an evil asshole that treats people like dog shit just because they choose a different style of living. To hell with anyone that attacks this awesome man.

They're closed today, dumbass.

Stop flaming and thinking you're some sort of influencer. Nobody takes you seriously
Someone sounds upset.

Wait until tomorrow for their sandwiches to offend you then. Run along now. Go be angry at everything else, you miserable bitch, you.

Someone sounds upset.

Wait until tomorrow for their sandwiches to offend you then. Run along now. Go be angry at everything else, you miserable bitch you.

Gfy, you're just seeking attention. I don't care, in the grand scheme? You're a left loon... nothing to me

Now shush

Gfy, you're just seeking attention. I don't care, in the grand scheme? You're a left loon... nothing to me

Now shush
Someone is VERY upset.

You responded to me, you dumb bitch. If you don’t want my attention, then stop following me around like the bitter angry bitch you are.

Run along now. Go whine about everything else that offends you. You’re excused.

Someone is VERY upset.

You responded to me, you dumb bitch. If you don’t want my attention, then stop following me around like the bitter angry bitch you are.

Run along now. Go whine about everything else that offends you. You’re excused.

Sadly for you I don't take directions from the ilks of you.

Bottom line, you can't boycott worth a shit and evidently the right can

That's what you're upset about you little squealing little nothing of anything

Blabber away... nobody cares, Spineless

Sadly for you I don't take directions from the ilks of you.

Bottom line, you can't boycott worth a shit and evidently the right can

That's what you're upset about you little squealing little nothing of anything

Blabber away... nobody cares, Spineless
You’re still here whining at me. What a miserable old hag you are. I don’t care that everything offends you. Now go run along and be miserable elsewhere.

What's to boycott? I don't do business with them. I think they fckd up royally and the fact they've lost billions, about 1/4 market share pretty much sums up what a disaster their inclusive crap they tried failed

And you never did business with them so your opinion of them is meaningless

The only difference is, I have nothing to lose, Garth stands to lose fans and money because pandering to fags won't get him any more money at all.

Or maybe his bar business was losing money and attracting faggots was a marketing gimmick.

Forum List

Back