Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

Suggests? He was being kind.

Garth Brooks doesn’t sound Jewish. Must be a stage name.
Those two names are actually his middle name and his last name. His first name is Troyal which is a name that I have never heard anywhere else before which has led me to wonder where the idea for it came from.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a fan of a few of his more obscure songs)

Let’s say that you used to like Bud Light and drank it anytime you went to a bar. Then this tranny spokes-thing stupidity struck the company and its ad-men. And let’s say you now feel as though you must boycott Bud Light.

So, you walk into Garth Brooks’ place and have many beer choice options. You see Bud Light is available.

Is there a gun to your head to force you to buy something you don’t want to purchase? (What is this; Obamacare??)

No? No gun to your head. Cool. Buy the brand of your choice then.
And stop whining.

He's always been a pudgy, soy-boy type. I wouldn't doubt that he dabbles in the “bi” portion of the LGBTQ+Pedo club. I liked his music, but won't have any problem boycotting him and his woke ideology. That crap isn't for me.

I remember him “switching sides” (so to speak) during the height of his country music fame and “exploring” his dark side as Chris Gaines:

OIP.4GT5Rv0blIj53TMKzrEf2AHaHa
OIP.EbCOaODo3yFuhCoSlwL2XgHaIm

So he's always been a bit of a nutcase.

Oh I forget about that! Yeesh

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

There is no big deal here

Are tranny bartenders at his club serving Bud Light to children?

No?

Then any customer who drinks there can order a different brand

Good point…of course some have been doing it for years and you guys have only just now gotten triggered?:eusa_think:

As I have said many times:

Had Bud Light featured D. Mulvaney just drinking beer and saying "Bud Light is for everyone", I don't care.

But that wasn't what happened.

What DID happen is that he appropriated my gender ("365 days of girlhood"!) and then debased it. Right, we don't know what March Madness is, maybe everyone is having a "hectic month". We say these vapid things before preening in a bubble bath--because that's "girlhood"

I have been alive for 54 years and have never, EVER seen women set so far back as in the last two--over this trans/gender madness. It's shameful. My young, formerly liberal self would be appalled, and I'm still appalled. Because I'm consistent.

Let’s say that you used to like Bud Light and drank it anytime you went to a bar. Then this tranny spokes-thing stupidity struck the company and its ad-men. And let’s say you now feel as though you must boycott Bud Light.

So, you walk into Garth Brooks’ place and have many beer choice options. You see Bud Light is available.

Is there a gun to your head to force you to buy something you don’t want to purchase? (What is this; Obamacare??)

No? No gun to your head. Cool. Buy the brand of your choice then.
Pretty much the same thing walking into a convenience store and being offered the same choice. Buy the Bud product or something else. Your reason will be your reason

Had Bud Light featured D. Mulvaney just drinking beer and saying "Bud Light is for everyone", I don't care.

What DID happen is that he appropriated my gender ("365 days of girlhood"!) and then debased it. Right, we don't know what March Madness is, maybe everyone is having a "hectic month". We say these vapid things before preening in a bubble bath--because that's "girlhood"

I have been alive for 54 years and have never, EVER seen women set so far back as in the last two--over this trans/gender madness. It's shameful. My young, formerly liberal self would be appalled, and I'm still appalled. Because I'm consistent.
A big problem for Bud Light is the video of the horse faced company exec from Harvard trashing Bud Light customers as backward and undesirable

Oh please! The ad is dumb (but so are most ads)m but to think an ad that has no effect on women’s choices, freedoms and rights has set us back like that is ludicrous.

Oh please! The ad is dumb (but so are most ads)m but to think an ad that has no effect on women’s choices, freedoms and rights has set us back like that is ludicrous.

The faction that you worship now thinks your own gender is a funny costume to mock.

Have fun with that.

The faction that you worship now thinks your own gender is a funny costume to mock.

Have fun with that.
Just take a look at todays drag queen’s to see that. They used to flatter now they are unflattering kooky ( sometimes satanic) caricatures.

Just take a look at todays drag queen’s to see that. They used to flatter now they are unflattering kooky ( sometimes satanic) caricatures.

The Left is losing the culture in part because people like Coyote cannot see how they flagrantly violate the ideals they beat us over the head with for YEARS.

Modern trans is the ultimate "cultural appropriation", but it's sexual deviancy, and that's the name of the game for them. They will defend perversity even if it violates all other so-called "ideals" they hold.

It is demonic.

Please. Piss has feelings too. Don't insult it.

I can't recall the last time I drank one but the few I have had sort of tasted like a beer that had been frozen and then thawed out. There was just something off about it. Dos Equis and Fosters are the only two beers I kind of like, or can at least tolerate more than 1 of.
I bought a slab of it a hile back because it was on offer.I soon found out why. Took me forever to finish it.
Im not a big lager fan tbh.I generally drink Marstons Pale Ale. They dont have to use marketing to get folk to drink it.

Sigh. I’ll add him to the rapidly growing conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Meta
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Google
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy
United Airlines
Ben and Jerry's
DC Comics
DirecTV
Yelp
Uber
Bumble
Match Group
Box.com
Warner Bros
Conde Nast
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Kroger
Alaska Airlines
Zillow
Budweiser
Walmart
Kohl's
Chick-Fil-A
Cracker Barrell
Garth Brooks

Just a thought here. Maybe you guys should try not to be offended by practically everything. Maybe try that.

Forum List

Back