Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

That just might be the dumbest comment I've ever read.

Let Me check.

Yep. Hands down.

What is really funny too is how many

EXTREME LEFT WINGERS

love the "new country"

because extreme left wingers are just as dumb as SUBs...

Nobody would think twice if Ozzy Osborne promoted Bud Lite so why would the opinion of a guy by the name of Garth Brooks important? The answer is that the left has no moral values, no family values and no agenda so they engage in a constant and never ending search for hypocrisy in the right wing. The assumption is that being a country singer makes Brooks a spokesman for right wing ideology. Nobody cares except lefties.

Nobody would think twice if Ozzy Osborne promoted Bud Lite so why would the opinion of a guy by the name of Garth Brooks important? The answer is that the left has no moral values, no family values and no agenda so they engage in a constant and never ending search for hypocrisy in the right wing. The assumption is that being a country singer makes Brooks a spokesman for right wing ideology. Nobody cares except lefties.

Garth didn't promote it. When asked he just said I sell all kinds of beer.

Why get into a pissing contest with morons that would punish a company or a bar for treating gays like people?

Three general options:

1) Continue buying Bud Light, knowing that you're supporting a woke company that supports a destructive and divisive ideology, while supporting any venue that sells it proudly and loudly.

2) Boycott Bud Light but support all venues that sell it and support the woke ideology loudly and proudly.

3) Grow a pair and boycott ALL companies and venues that loudly and proudly support the woke ideology. It takes a little self-control and a lot of integrity to stand by your convictions.

I'm a (3) kinda guy.
Your computer OS is either Apple or Microsoft. Both are woke companies.

Any explanation?

Your computer OS is either Apple or Microsoft. Both are woke companies.

Any explanation?
Woke is a cancer that's effected the minds and souls of many limp-wristed corporations. There are several instances where consumers are forced to buy necessities from a woke brand. Gasoline; cellphones; computers & related products; etc.

That doesn't mean that regular people can't boycott woke whenever possible.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

Don't forget Chick-fil-a ! And Crackbarrel.

I given it 6 months before you're trying to order toilet paper off the My PIllow website.

Woke is a cancer that's effected the minds and souls of many limp-wristed corporations. There are several instances where consumers are forced to buy necessities from a woke brand. Gasoline; cellphones; computers & related products; etc.

That doesn't mean that regular people can't boycott woke whenever possible.
1686444246484.jpeg

Not that I care but, how many left wingers love new country? I, myself, love pretty much all music except for that death metal you white racists are so fond of.

Death metal?

I don't like punk or "acid rock" or most rap. If you can't do a song without a four letter word every lyric, you suck.

As for who is a "white racist," well, you are so fucked in the head wrong about all of that, you obviously know nothing about

hard rock - metal

which has proudly been non racial since Jimi Hendrix helped found it...

The late Tina Turner did duet with Bryan Adams, and also with the Stones. run DMC did Aerosmith remake - awesome.

The Beatles took a stand in FLA about segregation - awesome.

We do not care about race. Only RACIAL BIGOTS like you do...

As for who is a "white racist," well, you are so fucked in the head wrong about all of that, you obviously know nothing about

hard rock - metal
Dude. I’m a professional musician. I have forgotten more about music than you will ever Know. Nice try tho.
As for the death metal..it is commonly listened to by your kind as it does not contain any influences of black or Native music.

Forum List

Back