Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

They pay shit to artists and performers, so yes, the corporations make big money. Not that there are many 'artists' actually worth a lot, but royalties from streaming suck.
Artists aren’t allowed to record original music. They are only allowed to record corporate approved music. That is why country music has gotten so lame.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

His bar his choice.

And for those who go to a bar to just have a beer and enjoy the company of others and don't want in your face SJW and social engineering crap politicking, well they have lots of other bars to patronize. That's how it works.

Conservatives and non-Communists.....

The Left is so Narcissistic and arrogant, they try to COMPLETELY dismiss your influence or even existence.
You mean nothing to them. Which us why your determination on avoiding these Globalist Power Mongers and Communists war lords
is your best strategy. Every dollar you spend with them supports their war against you, your culture and even your children.

No CNN, the REAL reason is that the Right holds tremendous consumer power and finally,....they are beginning to use it.
You're so used to being able to completely ignore the Conservative Right you can't imagine they could have any influence at all.

TargetDismissesConservativeAnger.jpg

Save your outrage for something more important. The opinion of a (former) country singer isn't worth much more than anybody else but Brooks has a right to his opinion especially if he sells beer.

He's always been a pudgy, soy-boy type. I wouldn't doubt that he dabbles in the “bi” portion of the LGBTQ+Pedo club. I liked his music, but won't have any problem boycotting him and his woke ideology. That crap isn't for me.

I remember him “switching sides” (so to speak) during the height of his country music fame and “exploring” his dark side as Chris Gaines:

OIP.4GT5Rv0blIj53TMKzrEf2AHaHa
OIP.EbCOaODo3yFuhCoSlwL2XgHaIm

So he's always been a bit of a nutcase.
He tried a theatrical stunt. It didn’t pan out. He abandoned it. BFD.

He's always been a pudgy, soy-boy type. I wouldn't doubt that he dabbles in the “bi” portion of the LGBTQ+Pedo club. I liked his music, but won't have any problem boycotting him and his woke ideology. That crap isn't for me.

I remember him “switching sides” (so to speak) during the height of his country music fame and “exploring” his dark side as Chris Gaines:

OIP.4GT5Rv0blIj53TMKzrEf2AHaHa
OIP.EbCOaODo3yFuhCoSlwL2XgHaIm

So he's always been a bit of a nutcase.

Does he impact your life? Why the obsession?

Let’s say that you used to like Bud Light and drank it anytime you went to a bar. Then this tranny spokes-thing stupidity struck the company and its ad-men. And let’s say you now feel as though you must boycott Bud Light.

So, you walk into Garth Brooks’ place and have many beer choice options. You see Bud Light is available.

Is there a gun to your head to force you to buy something you don’t want to purchase? (What is this; Obamacare??)

No? No gun to your head. Cool. Buy the brand of your choice then.

He is a contrarian that is willing to automatically disagree with one side just to get some attention.

If he just kept quiet and went on with business as usual he would have been fine.

But I can't argue with him saying what he wants. I can say bud light is a tranny and fag pandering bunch of assholes, and Garth brooks can call me an asshole in return. Fair is fair.

The only difference is, I have nothing to lose, Garth stands to lose fans and money because pandering to fags won't get him any more money at all.

Let’s say that you used to like Bud Light and drank it anytime you went to a bar. Then this tranny spokes-thing stupidity struck the company and its ad-men. And let’s say you now feel as though you must boycott Bud Light.

So, you walk into Garth Brooks’ place and have many beer choice options. You see Bud Light is available.

Is there a gun to your head to force you to buy something you don’t want to purchase? (What is this; Obamacare??)

No? No gun to your head. Cool. Buy the brand of your choice then.

If you're ok with not ordering bud light then you should be ok with also not going to somewhere that sells it. If you don't want to support bud light it's fine to not support someone who does support them.

So if you're ok with one then you should be ok with the other which makes your post null and void.

If you're ok with not ordering bud light
Of course I am. You’re free to order it if you wish.
then you should be ok with also not going to somewhere that sells it.
I don’t care where you go.

But of course that’s not the point.

The point is that you can declare your boycott of bud light without having to boycott any venue that might sell it.
If you don't want to support bud light it's fine to not support someone who does support them.
It’s fine. Illogical. But fine. What’s the concern. That if Garth’s bar ALSO happens to seek Bud Light, other people might purchase it? How is that your concern? Limit your own purchasing options. Fine. Try to limit mine, not so fine.
So if you're ok with one then you should be ok with the other which makes your post null and void.
Nope. As I just corrected you, if anything you underscore the lack of rationality in your own thinking.

He is a contrarian that is willing to automatically disagree with one side just to get some attention.

If he just kept quiet and went on with business as usual he would have been fine.

But I can't argue with him saying what he wants. I can say bud light is a tranny and fag pandering bunch of assholes, and Garth brooks can call me an asshole in return. Fair is fair.

The only difference is, I have nothing to lose, Garth stands to lose fans and money because pandering to fags won't get him any more money at all.

Garth Brooks answered the question, "I sell all kinds of beer". He didn't make a thing of it.... you are.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

You are an asshole. If you aren’t honest or self aware enough to see that then that’s your problem.

He would have been fine? Trust me dude, Garth Brooks is doing just fine. A few triggered bigots is going to have no negative effect on him. I’m sure he would see their “boycott” a net positive.

Forum List

Back