Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

So I am supposed to boycott someone who I can't even recall the last time I heard one of his songs? Sounds easy enough to comply with the GOP Directive.

Geez, talk about low hanging fruit. Dude is a rotting apple on the ground.
Its not difficult to boycott bud light. It tastes like piss.

The worship of Country Music "stars" is a nauseating display of money wasting and extreme idiocy.

All of the major Country Music stars are Jewish, as is Brooks, and the moron country fans all think they are Christians...

Brooks just outed himself...

The moron fans likely won't figure it out...

At the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, there is a saying

Country Music fans make heavy metal fans look like Rhodes Scholars...

Garth Brooks is Pentecostal at his home church. On the road he attends non-denominational Protestant Churches.

They don't go 3 months without another "CMA Award" festival, and every time it is jam packed with complete morons. Traffic downtown is a disaster. Hotels are all full. They stand in line for hours, sometimes in 100F heat.

It is just one guy singing with a guitar. If you have heard 4 "new country" songs you've heard all of them, they all use the same 40 words...

Garth Brooks isn't Jewish. He's Pentecostal.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

Garth Brooks is right. You're an asshole. Cry more about it, magaturd.

Forum List

Back