Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

The worship of Country Music "stars" is a nauseating display of money wasting and extreme idiocy.

All of the major Country Music stars are Jewish, as is Brooks, and the moron country fans all think they are Christians...

Brooks just outed himself...

The moron fans likely won't figure it out...

At the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, there is a saying

Country Music fans make heavy metal fans look like Rhodes Scholars...
Everybody is Jewish to you. 😂

Most people with sense in political views are like what humans are in eating meats. The eyes are in the front with many animals the same and have binocular vision. That is each eye having overscan on the other giving three-dimensional sight to hunt the prey. So, we may have things we like from two political sides. Our two political sides though have become disjointed. We are now forced to act like animals with monocular vision. That is with eyes that have no overscan on each other with two different views of vision. And they are vegetarians for the most part. The Western World and the United States is being converted from binocular vision to monocular vision. While human history is the binocular vison dominates and rules. The new world order is genius. They have all of the psychiatric ways of our species down to perfection and use our frailties against us for their purpose. Russia is a binocular vision nation although smaller in its meat eating with potential deadly attacks to us with a growing massive monocular vision nation as we eat vegetables. If things go to the worse, they have the power still to eliminate most of the monocular vision world that we are becoming. China is a massive binocular vison nation that will eliminate the monocular vision western world when the time comes. And the remaining binocular vision people of the western world and the United States are diminishing in numbers to defend themselves from this as internally the monocular vision people have taken over slapping the binocular vision people who do not respond much anymore from their massive superiority in survival. We are finished as those who are binoculars have sold out to the monocular.
And babies in the womb are just a tumor.

Good grief ANY excuse to feel better about your habits

Garth Brooks is typical. He sings Christmas songs and makes a fortune doing it, and laughs all the way to the bank.

If you think Garth is Christian and not Jewish, you likely define "conservative" as W....
What exactly does being "Jewish' mean to you? Should we build gas chambers? Should h not be allowed to earn a buck? Should we just "keep an eye on those people? Should we throw a rock through his window

I'm in the biz, I have the solution.

Oh okay... Lets see what other businesses you're in:

I'm an expert with darts. Big ones, small ones, tiny little feathered ones fired out of a Bic pen and bigass poison ones fired from a drone.

I'm also an electronics expert so I can build and fix the drone, and I have a medical degree which makes me knowledgeable about the substances on the tip.

Hey, you terminally stupid shit for brains partisans asshole, I happen to be a credentialed security expert with LOTS of field experience,

I happen to be an expert on stochastic differential equations, and a PhD in biochemistry.

I still think the "expert with darts" is my favorite tall tale.

Garth Brooks is typical. He sings Christmas songs and makes a fortune doing it, and laughs all the way to the bank.

If you think Garth is Christian and not Jewish, you likely define "conservative" as W....
I don't know what he is. Do you think I care if he is Jewish or hot? Besides, anyone celebrates Christmas or thinks it is a Christian thing doesn't even know it is a pagan holiday

What exactly does being "Jewish' mean to you?

LOL!!!

A much better question is why do so many Jews conceal the fact they are Jewish?

The SUB country fan has been "indoctrinated" to spew hate at anyone who notices...

IQ under 5, W supporter, and Faux loyalist...

And babies in the womb are just a tumor.

Good grief ANY excuse to feel better about your habits
The truth is the truth. Unless I pursue a person, who admonishes me due to their view of superiority, I am considered weak in western machismo culture. And that is not reality because it is not 100 per cent. What I am saying is that when people are smacked around enough and screwed with, they respond in many ways. Manifestos are capable for millions who have had enough of the arrogant power elites in every locality. Hate is a powerful emotion as it is justified and not justified. Our nation is done as it was due to this.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

He’s right.

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

My fellow Okie has let you stupid fucks know he is not a bully like you assholes are.

353025596_3597376567212758_7183246114466706503_n.jpg

Forum List

Back