Illinois sheriff’s deputy charged with murder shot Black woman in face after she called police for help

Another dumbass denier, as long as, it's black folks been murdered cocksuckas like you will continue to claim it isn't a problem.
You are the denier here. You deny that black officers use fatal force. Then when faced with the reality you resort to the denying you made such an asinine claim.

Considering how woke you are, you probably don’t even think black people are competent enough to be police officers. You got to have ID to become a police officer and the job will require you to know what a computer is after all.

You are the denier here. You deny that black officers use fatal force. Then when faced with the reality you resort to the denying you made such an asinine claim.
Wow you showed ONE black cop that shot a white man, oh she didn't murder him imagine that.
Considering how woke you are, you probably don’t even think black people are competent enough to be police officers. You got to have ID to become a police officer and the job will require you to know what a computer is after all.
Idiot WTF does white cops murdering black folks have to do with becoming a cop. You come with all that bullshit to try and change what we are actually talking about which white cops murdering black folks. With that being said you won't have a problem with the George Floyd police reform bill being passed, seems I read that on a computer somewhere.

Wow you showed ONE black cop that shot a white man, oh she didn't murder him imagine that.

I also shared a link with you that offered several studies which show there is no imaginary disparity in the use of lethal force depending on an officers race.

So let me get you clowns position straight. Its apparently “racist” to point out the statistical fact that black men disproportionately commit violent crime. But then you are baselessly without any evidence claiming white cops kill more people than black cops? Huh….

I also shared a link with you that offered several studies which show there is no imaginary disparity in the use of lethal force depending on an officers race.

So let me get you clowns position straight. Its apparently “racist” to point out the statistical fact that black men disproportionately commit violent crime. But then you are baselessly without any evidence claiming white cops kill more people than black cops? Huh….
Black cops kill or murder other black folks, they are not murdering white folks. You can't find black cops who are executing whites and getting away with it, this goes back to when this country was taken. If a black cop kills someone white it better damn well be justified.

Black cops kill or murder other black folks, they are not murdering white folks. You can't find black cops who are executing whites and getting away with it, this goes back to when this country was taken. If a black cop kills someone white it better damn well be justified.
Citation please. I already shared studies with you as evidence that your claim is fantasy. Show me something to support your claim that black police don’t use use fatal force against white people.

You clowns just make shit up. Can you even distinguish fantasy from reality?

White people don't get stopped because of the shape of their nose.

Cops May Have Thought Philando Castile Was a Robbery Suspect, Noting 'Wide-Set Nose,' Dispatch Audio Indicates

Forum List

Back