Boycott Garth Brooks: Country Legend Sparks Controversy by Defending Bud Light Service at His New Bar – Suggests Boycott Supporters are “A**holes”

But he's pretty stupid, just like the rest of you lot.

How many times have you heard, that leftards destroy everything they touch?

Well, here you have two perfect examples.
Nothing has been destroyed echo chamber boy. All that is happening is sissy boys who can't stop trying to make the world a carbon copy of themselves by boycotting companies who don't give a damn wtf you think.

No, I won't be participating in this "boycott."
He has every right to serve anything he wants, and he has a right to not think well of someone.

Choose your battles wisely

If Brooks wants to sell Bud Light that's his choice, the free market will decide.

Personally I think he's a fence sitter and likely portrays country.

Toby Kieth is the real deal

Wounded warriors? Trump's charity cheated veterans. Not all patriots are loud and vulgar or whiney.. Time to look for substance over noise.

Wounded warriors? Trump's charity cheated veterans. Not all patriots are loud and vulgar or whiney.. Time to look for substance over noise.

Stop annoying me and cease with your annoying thumbs disagree already. I'm done with you leftist fruit loops. No substance, ill informed and as stupid as a sack of hammers

That trans supporting country bumpkin just called me an asshole. Well I say boycott him, his bar, and his music for supporting Bud Light. With that said, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon! It's what the oilfield workers drink these days now.

And he's spot on too.

The worship of Country Music "stars" is a nauseating display of money wasting and extreme idiocy.

All of the major Country Music stars are Jewish, as is Brooks, and the moron country fans all think they are Christians...

Brooks just outed himself...

The moron fans likely won't figure it out...

At the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, there is a saying

Country Music fans make heavy metal fans look like Rhodes Scholars...
I just knew there was a kernal of anti-semitism in your post. You don't disappoint. :heehee:

And yet every bar I have been in still carries Bud and Bud Light.

I never drank the shit but really I'm not taking advice on what beer to drink from anyone who drinks Bud Light anyway

Forum List

Back