Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope every state proposes similar bills, that will give us 50 states to get the crimes of Occupation talked about, I want every American to know Israel has killed 1519 children in Palestine since 2000.

I want every American to know Israel has been engaged in an ethnic cleansing operation in Palestine for over 65 years.

I want every American to see pictures of every child Israel attacked with white phsphorous.

I want every American to know the daily human rights abuses of Occupation.

LET'S see more bills proposed, like that proposed in NY, I say.

I love seeing BDS growing like it is, hastening the day the Apartheid Regime will fall.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No laws proposed even make boycotts unlawful.

You are obviously terrified of BDS.

WHY are you not killing babies in Israel with the rest of the Zionist Cabal?

In six months the US will pass enough laws to make BDS equal to any other terrorist group like Hamas or Hezbollah. :clap:
Keep deluding yourself. A law has passed in New York and another stronger nationwide anti BDS law is being proposed in the House at the Federal level. Most schools and universities have taken their own steps to ban BDS.

BDS IS KAPUT.

Last edited:
Roskam, Lipinski Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Academic Freedom by Preventing Academic Boycott of Israel

Feb 6, 2014 Press Release - US House of Representatives website - Congressman Roskam's section of the website.

WASHINGTON, D.C.— Today, Reps. Peter Roskam (R-IL) and Dan Lipinski (D-IL) introduced the bipartisan Protect Academic Freedom Act (H.R. 4009) to address the growing threat of unjustified boycotts against the Jewish State of Israel. In December 2013, the American Studies Association (ASA) became the second major educational organization to adopt an academic boycott of Israel. This measure would block federal funding for American universities engaging in a boycott of Israeli academic institutions or scholars to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not used to fund bigoted attacks against Israel that undermine the fundamental principles of academic freedom.

“This bipartisan legislation seeks to preserve academic freedom and combat bigotry by shielding Israel from unjust boycotts. It is ludicrous for critics to go after our democratic friend and ally Israel when they should be focusing on the evils perpetrated by repressive, authoritarian regimes like Iran and North Korea,” said Congressman Roskam, the Chief Deputy Whip and co-chair of the House Republican Israel Caucus. “These boycotts not only threaten educational cooperation between the United States and Israel, but ultimately undermine the academic goals of all nations. Congress has a responsibility to fight back against these hateful campaigns, which contradict academic freedom and are designed to delegitimize the Jewish State of Israel. I’m so thankful for the wisdom and leadership of Ambassador Michael Oren, who has helped raise awareness for this important effort.”

“As a former university professor, I appreciate the value of academic exchanges involving universities and individuals, particularly between strong international allies with robust academic programs like the United States and Israel. Scholarship and research should be about the pursuit of knowledge, and universities have been and always should be a community where different opinions and ideas are encouraged and nourished," said Congressman Dan Lipinski. "The boycott of U.S.-Israeli academic exchanges proposed by the American Studies Association and Association of Asian American Studies would lead to negative effects on educational and research institutions in both nations. I am proud to join Rep. Roskam in introducing legislation that would help assure that no federal funds would go to any American university that would consider this ill-conceived boycott and thus deter U.S. based academic institutions from joining it."

"The Protect Academic Freedom Act represents the first legislation that defends Israel against discriminatory boycotts which impede rather than advance the peace process and that seek to deny Israelis the right to free speech on American campuses,” said former Ambassador Michael Oren. “As a citizen of Israel and its former ambassador to the United States, as well as an historian and visiting professor on leading American campuses, I strongly support this courageous initiative. It can be the turning point in the struggle against the delegitimization of the Jewish State."

Roskam, Lipinski Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Academic Freedom by Preventing Academic Boycott of Israel | Congressman Peter Roskam

Click here to read the bill text of H.R. 4009 Protect Academic Freedom Act.

https://roskam.house.gov/sites/roskam.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/Roskam%20Boycott%20Letter_0.pdf

...in Adobe PDF format.

========================================

happy-dance-o.gif

I hope every state proposes similar bills, that will give us 50 states to get the crimes of Occupation talked about, I want every American to know Israel has killed 1519 children in Palestine since 2000.

I want every American to know Israel has been engaged in an ethnic cleansing operation in Palestine for over 65 years.

I want every American to see pictures of every child Israel attacked with white phsphorous.

I love seeing BDS growing like it is, hastening the day the Apartheid Regime will fall.

cca67bebd2968c11f33e5b13234a1966cb9070b085a097958dd5b0c0d897227c.jpg

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

Keep deluding yourself. A law has passed in New York and another stronger nationwide anti BDS law is being proposed in the House at the Federal level. Most schools and universities have taken their own steps to ban BDS.

BDS IS KAPUT.
Betcha the average Palisimian doesn't know BDS exists and the ones who do couldn't care less.

BDS IS KAPUT.

Actually, SatanicSherri, 99.9% of Americans don't give a flying fuck about your terrorist Palestinians. They will never give a flying fuck about Palestinians. All they remember about Palestinians is that stupid bitch ululating and celebrating 3000 American deaths on 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

BDS IS KAPUT.
It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, the anti BDS movement has started, the Bills will pass, and before you say "Palestinian Suicide Bomber" the BDS will be considered a pariah organization across this country.

Now repeat after me:

God...Bless...America.

BDS IS KAPUT.

Actually, SatanicSherri, 99.9% of Americans don't give a flying fuck about your terrorist Palestinians. They will never give a flying fuck about Palestinians. All they remember about Palestinians is that stupid bitch ululating and celebrating 300 American deaths on 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]
I bet Sherri celebrated and danced on 9-11 just like her beloved Paleshitians.

Idiocy Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn >>>>

KNOWING IS IMPORTANT----I want everyone to know about the
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS raped, mutilated and murdered in the
name of the filthy and disgusting "god"-----"ISA"----that sherri
worships ----HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS subjected to the OBSCENE
mutilation murder that she favors -------an interesting factoid of
history-----the kith and kin of sherri---the PERSIANS----invented the
vulgar method of murder---crucifixtion and their spawn---the greeks
used it to murder tens of thousands and then the romans of the
FIRST REICH did it too-----hundreds of thousands murdered in the
name of the stinking pig she worships---the arabic speaking dog---
who she claims as a "palestinian---ISA----then galvanized the murder
of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in the his own name-----during the
GLORIOUS AGE OF CONQUEST and the GLORIOUS AGE OF FORCED
FILTH thruout the world -------the "good news"

There are some artistic renditions of her filth----from medieval times---
and ----even the obscene mutilations she favors-----ALL SHOULD
BE PUBLICIZED

I am licensed---so I get to see the autopsy videos of the Israeli
children her kith and kin murdered-----but----the fact is they
cannot be published. There is a very strong prejudice amongst
jews of taking pictures of the filth that so excites sherri----it is
considered an abomination by jews because it excites filth like
sherri but there are ENOUGH pictures of the filth the excites her so
that people can GET THE IDEA

hundreds of millions in the name of the arabic speaking
"god" she claims lived in mythological "palestine" ---
2000 years ago ISA-ALLAAAAAAHU AKBAAAARRRR

I don't support a boycott of Israel but I do support a boycott of all products manufactured, grown, or produced in the settlements.

Roskam, Lipinski Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Academic Freedom by Preventing Academic Boycott of Israel

Feb 6, 2014 Press Release - US House of Representatives website - Congressman Roskam's section of the website.

WASHINGTON, D.C.— Today, Reps. Peter Roskam (R-IL) and Dan Lipinski (D-IL) introduced the bipartisan Protect Academic Freedom Act (H.R. 4009) to address the growing threat of unjustified boycotts against the Jewish State of Israel. In December 2013, the American Studies Association (ASA) became the second major educational organization to adopt an academic boycott of Israel. This measure would block federal funding for American universities engaging in a boycott of Israeli academic institutions or scholars to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not used to fund bigoted attacks against Israel that undermine the fundamental principles of academic freedom.

“This bipartisan legislation seeks to preserve academic freedom and combat bigotry by shielding Israel from unjust boycotts. It is ludicrous for critics to go after our democratic friend and ally Israel when they should be focusing on the evils perpetrated by repressive, authoritarian regimes like Iran and North Korea,” said Congressman Roskam, the Chief Deputy Whip and co-chair of the House Republican Israel Caucus. “These boycotts not only threaten educational cooperation between the United States and Israel, but ultimately undermine the academic goals of all nations. Congress has a responsibility to fight back against these hateful campaigns, which contradict academic freedom and are designed to delegitimize the Jewish State of Israel. I’m so thankful for the wisdom and leadership of Ambassador Michael Oren, who has helped raise awareness for this important effort.”

“As a former university professor, I appreciate the value of academic exchanges involving universities and individuals, particularly between strong international allies with robust academic programs like the United States and Israel. Scholarship and research should be about the pursuit of knowledge, and universities have been and always should be a community where different opinions and ideas are encouraged and nourished," said Congressman Dan Lipinski. "The boycott of U.S.-Israeli academic exchanges proposed by the American Studies Association and Association of Asian American Studies would lead to negative effects on educational and research institutions in both nations. I am proud to join Rep. Roskam in introducing legislation that would help assure that no federal funds would go to any American university that would consider this ill-conceived boycott and thus deter U.S. based academic institutions from joining it."

"The Protect Academic Freedom Act represents the first legislation that defends Israel against discriminatory boycotts which impede rather than advance the peace process and that seek to deny Israelis the right to free speech on American campuses,” said former Ambassador Michael Oren. “As a citizen of Israel and its former ambassador to the United States, as well as an historian and visiting professor on leading American campuses, I strongly support this courageous initiative. It can be the turning point in the struggle against the delegitimization of the Jewish State."

Roskam, Lipinski Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Academic Freedom by Preventing Academic Boycott of Israel | Congressman Peter Roskam

Click here to read the bill text of H.R. 4009 Protect Academic Freedom Act.

https://roskam.house.gov/sites/roskam.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/Roskam%20Boycott%20Letter_0.pdf

...in Adobe PDF format.

========================================

happy-dance-o.gif
:udaman:

Flag-Pins-USA-Israel.jpg

I don't support a boycott of Israel but I do support a boycott of all products manufactured, grown, or produced in the settlements.
That's not very sporting of you, Sweetness. What about those Palestinian workers trying to feed their families?

ok suit yourself. I boycott all filth imported from filth----
clothing from Indonesia, stainless steel items
from pakistan etc etc READ THE LABELS PEOPLE---
STOP SUPPORTING MECCIST MURDERERS

BDS IS KAPUT.
It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, the anti BDS movement has started, the Bills will pass, and before you say "Palestinian Suicide Bomber" the BDS will be considered a pariah organization across this country.

Now repeat after me:

God...Bless...America.

BUT THE FACTS ARE THE TRUTH IDIOT.....WELL DONE SHERRI for bring this to my attention...I will be commenting with an exposea on the Israeli (WITH TOTAL ZIONIST SUPPORT)Military TREATMENT OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN.......America don't agree with this treatment nor do the Civil Jewish Population including much of the IM who have had to carry out such Deeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world are watching and are disgusted.........Not that Zionists give a F_ck of course

That's not very sporting of you, Sweetness. What about those Palestinian workers trying to feed their families?

As SLAVE LABOUR in their own land,Stop Talking SHIT Hoss.....all the Palestinian workers get is a FEW SHEKELS,whist the Occupationist get the BIG BUCKS.

but have a nice day all the same,Hoss..steve

Actually, SatanicSherri, 99.9% of Americans don't give a flying fuck about your terrorist Palestinians. They will never give a flying fuck about Palestinians. All they remember about Palestinians is that stupid bitch ululating and celebrating 300 American deaths on 9/11.

I bet Sherri celebrated and danced on 9-11 just like her beloved Paleshitians.

As SLAVE LABOUR in their own land,Stop Talking SHIT Hoss.....all the Palestinian workers get is a FEW SHEKELS,whist the Occupationist get the BIG BUCKS.

WTF are you talking about??? Jewish, Palestinian, Muslim, they all get paid the same. Stop lying !!

george%2Btakei%2Boh%2Bmy.png

I hope everyone takes note that Steve will never ever mention the way the foreign workers such as the Hindus are treated as virtual slaves in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the oil-rich countries. Here he is posting on a Middle East forum, and he will not say one word about what is going on there. Maybe he thinks he is the paymaster for those employing the Palestinians and knows just what everyone is being paid. Is that it, Steve? You make out the pay envelopes?

BE PUBLICIZED

RIDICULOUS HATE INSPIRED COMMENT AS USUAL from the Zionist Ministry of Propabullshit ...such kindness (and hypocracy)sic NOT Irosie.....not wishing to show pictures of the Israeli Military/Zionists Deeds of Death against the Palestinian Children.

Some of us live in the real world but I'm sure pictures a syndicated worldwide of a Jewish Child when killed.....WHY IS THAT I rosie.

I will point out, killings by both sides is indiscriminate and wrong

BE PUBLICIZED

RIDICULOUS HATE INSPIRED COMMENT AS USUAL from the Zionist Ministry of Propabullshit ...such kindness (and hypocracy)sic NOT Irosie.....not wishing to show pictures of the Israeli Military/Zionists Deeds of Death against the Palestinian Children.

Some of us live in the real world but I'm sure pictures a syndicated worldwide of a Jewish Child when killed.....WHY IS THAT I rosie.

What's the matter with you steve ??

BE PUBLICIZED

What's the matter with you steve ??

He can't stop drinking Sterno & leaded gasoline. :eusa_shhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back