Zone1 Gay pride month again

You are such a willful idiot.
Idiocy is believing that the majority of the gay men dressed in fetish wear in public are not doing it as a sexual thrill. In California, gay men are having sex in public everywhere possible. Public beaches, adult bookstores. They have even taken over hotels and turned them into scenes of bathhouse orgies.

Whats next?

I admit I didnt predict perverts chopping off their penis and wearing a dress as the next great frontier for the lib mob to go to

I thought it would be legalizing adult sex with children

Or sex with animals

That just shows how much I know
That's because you spend too much time imagining liberal positions rather than acknowledging and addressing our real ones.

As for what comes next I'm not quite sure but the end game will be when we can re-write the genetic code itself so people can fully realize their gender identities.

Sex-change mice research could help humans, say scientists

No, it is not about attention. At least not the way you think.

For their entire lives, LGBTQ people have had to hide. Until relatively recently, they could lose their jobs, membership in organizations, custody of children, and more, simply because of who they love. Anyone older than 30 remembers when you could get arrested for being gay or wearing clothes for the wrong gender.

They are proud because of the struggle to allow them somewhat normal lives.

Sorry, but for the guys walking around with their junk hanging around, it's about attention, specifically getting off on people paying attention.

Older than 30?

More like older than 70.

Whats next?

I admit I didnt predict perverts chopping off their penis and wearing a dress as the next great frontier for the lib mob to go to

I thought it would be legalizing adult sex with children

Or sex with animals

That just shows how much I know

What's next is the normie gays are going to have to make a choice between the rest of us and the fetishists and mutilators.

It's already happening.

That's because you spend too much time imagining liberal positions rather than acknowledging and addressing our real ones.

As for what comes next I'm not quite sure but the end game will be when we can re-write the genetic code itself so people can fully realize their gender identities.

Sex-change mice research could help humans, say scientists
Actually lib sex perversion is real not imaginary

Gay pride month and homos marching and chanting they will come for the children is impossible to ignore

Once again it's here and once again I'm boycott it.Why? Cause those groups are still not dumping the fake and cowardly shifty liberal corporations ,due to the wealthy and corporate donation they receive plus our side has been booted out for years in the name of HIV - Aids prevention, hedonist .The current gay movement is corporate control. Until it goes back to the way it was before HIV Aids and capitalistic greed took over I'm not supporting it morally

Gay pride month AGAIN?....GEEZUS WHAT I
IS IT LIKE EVERY OTHER MONTH?

Once again it's here and once again I'm boycott it.Why? Cause those groups are still not dumping the fake and cowardly shifty liberal corporations ,due to the wealthy and corporate donation they receive plus our side has been booted out for years in the name of HIV - Aids prevention, hedonist .The current gay movement is corporate control. Until it goes back to the way it was before HIV Aids and capitalistic greed took over I'm not supporting it morally
Yes, and Pride Month will continued to be celebrated to countervail the fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate of conservatives.

No, it is not about attention. At least not the way you think.

For their entire lives, LGBTQ people have had to hide. Until relatively recently, they could lose their jobs, membership in organizations, custody of children, and more, simply because of who they love. Anyone older than 30 remembers when you could get arrested for being gay or wearing clothes for the wrong gender.

They are proud because of the struggle to allow them somewhat normal lives.
You'd think they'd get the hint.

No they’re wanting everyone to think they’re normal by creating an abnormal celebration.

And this effects you how?

Let'em have their celebration. The rest of the world keeps going like always.

If you don't attend the parades, and don't have anyone you know is gay in your circle of friends, then just ignore it.

And this effects you how?

Let'em have their celebration. The rest of the world keeps going like always.

If you don't attend the parades, and don't have anyone you know is gay in your circle of friends, then just ignore it.
I never said it affected me. P.S. the correct word is not AFFECT not ‘effect.’

Forum List

Back