Zone1 Gay pride month again

Homosexuality doesn't require harming someone against their will.
Not the point goat boy. Just because abnormal happens doesn't mean its normal. I know you weirdos like to play word fantasy word games in your little gay world.

Not the point goat boy. Just because abnormal happens doesn't mean its normal. I know you weirdos like to play word fantasy word games in your little gay world.
Normal is simply a reference to a mathematical average, it's not an argument for homosexuality being wrong or unnatural.

Gay Pride Month, latest disease epidemic being spread by faggots.

.https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/16/health/cdc-mpox-congo.html

May 16, 2024'

With Pride events scheduled worldwide over the coming weeks, U.S. officials are bracing for a return of mpox, the infectious disease formerly called monkeypox that struck tens of thousands of gay and bisexual men worldwide in 2022. A combination of behavioral changes and vaccination quelled that outbreak, but a majority of those at risk have not yet been immunized.

On Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned of a deadlier version of mpox that is ravaging the Democratic Republic of Congo and urged people at risk to be vaccinated as soon as possible. No cases of that subtype have been identified outside Africa so far. But the escalating epidemic in Congo nevertheless poses a global threat, just as infections in Nigeria set off the 2022 outbreak, experts said.

'''

More than three-quarters of deaths in Congo related to Clade I mpox have been among children under 15.

The new faggot pedo tourist hot spot. gangbang the kiddies and then bring it back to the U.S. and spread it among themselves.

Quarantine the sick freaks already.
And then there is this evil prick:

Fauci’s institute hid mpox gain-of-function plans from Congress and the media​

For nearly nine years Anthony Fauci’s institute concealed plans to engineer a pandemic capable mpox virus with a case fatality rate of up to 15 percent, congressional investigators revealed in a new report Tuesday.

In June 2015, a scientist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases received formal approval from the National Institutes of Health’s Institutional Review Board for experiments expected to engineer an mpox virus with high transmissibility and moderate mortality

Last edited:
And then there is this evil prick:

Fauci’s institute hid mpox gain-of-function plans from Congress and the media​

For nearly nine years Anthony Fauci’s institute concealed plans to engineer a pandemic capable mpox virus with a case fatality rate of up to 15 percent, congressional investigators revealed in a new report Tuesday.

In June 2015, a scientist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases received formal approval from the National Institutes of Health’s Institutional Review Board for experiments expected to engineer an mpox virus with high transmissibility and moderate mortality

F.A. Hayek has been warning us for decades about the 'rational constructivism' these technocrats and corporatists on both the Right and the Left have been foisting on the U.S. since the 1950's. All they end up doing is having to resort to mass murders as their 'go to' solutions for economic and social ills they themselves created.

Traditional WASP and Christian values worked well in the past, which is how they got to be 'traditions' in the first place. See his book The Fatal Conceit for a much more detailed discussion on how these halfwits with high self-esteem, AKA wealthy 'liberal elites' and Too Big To Fail corporatism have royally screwed the pooch. We will be lucky to survive all that 'progress' and 'enlightenment'.

I will support it like I support LGBTQ as an ally.
Screenshot_20240610-213605.png

Once again it's here and once again I'm boycott it.Why? Cause those groups are still not dumping the fake and cowardly shifty liberal corporations ,due to the wealthy and corporate donation they receive plus our side has been booted out for years in the name of HIV - Aids prevention, hedonist .The current gay movement is corporate control. Until it goes back to the way it was before HIV Aids and capitalistic greed took over I'm not supporting it morally
What ???? !! You claim to be boycotting pride month just because corporations support it? The fact that you make reference to “our side” and seemingly equating HIV prevention with hedonism just confirms you disdain for the LGBT community. It is not the corporations who are cowards. YOU are the coward for your spewing your thinly disguised bigotry instead of being honest about it. You’re resentful and incensed over the fact that the business community supports equal rights and you're basically saying that they should go backwards and abandon their policy of inclusion.

The fact that you felt the need to start this thread based on a bogus premise says all that needs to be said. By the way, what exactly will you do to boycott pride month? Not attent any pride events? Not fly a pride flag? Somehow i do not think that you would do that under any circumstances

Last edited:
What ???? !! You claim to be boycotting pride month just because corporations support it? The fact that you make reference to “our side” and seemingly equating HIV prevention with hedonism just confirms you disdain for the LGBT community. It is not the corporations who are cowards. YOU are the coward for your spewing your thinly disguised bigotry instead of being honest about it. You’re resentful and incensed over the fact that the business community supports equal rights and you're basically saying that they should go backwards and abandon their policy of inclusion.

The fact that you felt the need to start this thread based on a bogus premise says all that needs to be said. By the way, what exactly will you do to boycott pride month? Not attent any pride events? Not fly a pride flag? Somehow i do not think that you would do that under any circumstances
PS: Will you not patronize any businesses that are LGBT friendly? That would mean that you can only eat at Chick Fil-a and shop at Hobby Lobby.

The fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate of conservatives will ensure Pride Month continues for many years.

lol faggots quadruple their death tolls from STD's every year during 'Pride Month'. Nothing says 'Pride' like dying from the latest trendy and 100% avoidable disease epidemics.

Forum List

Back