Boycott Israel

What difference does it make?
One cannot create an interfaith dialogue by banning either Christians from every Christian country, or Muslims from all Muslims countries.

Cannot have a functional interfaith dialogue without the Jewish country.
This is the opposite of a dialogue, especially if it runs as an international forum.

Last edited:
UCLA requires an organization of Palestinian students to change the logo for their annual conference
NSJP - National Student Organization for "Justice for Palestine" holds their annual conference at UCLA. The logo of the conference shows the UCLA's amulet bear as a Palestinian who plays with a kite, Michael Beck, the vice dean, wrote to the NSJP that they used the university name and the bear without permission from the university, and it gives the impression that the university supports the conference. He also demanded that they remove the name and the bear in the context of a Palestinian kite and that "there are those who interpret it as intent to support violence against Israel."
They have until tomorrow to announce that they did so.

UCLA Sends Cease-and-Desist Letter to NSJP Over Conference Logo

Last edited:
WOW!!!

My name is “Jew.”

My name is smoothed by centuries of storms,
polished by the rolling river of time.
My name is a diamond,
born of friction and pressure,
thrust to the surface by fiery lava,
precious, multi-faceted.

My name is “Jew” and my name is the philosopher’s stone,
turning base metals into gold,
turning all that is mundane in this world
and infusing it with meaning,
turning it into the shining substance of the sacred.

My name is “Jew”
and my name turns the animal of man,
his brutality, his beastliness,
into beauty and righteousness,
elevating him above his dust and his dross.

My name is "Jew"

My Name is Jew, and I Want My Name Back
Rabbi Zoe Klein Miles | Oct 28, 2018

The odd thing to me is: it wasn't meant to be a poem....it's beautiful!!!

Greg

Zionists try to close down Palestine solidarity group at Philadelphia university

Izzy Mustafa, an organizer with National Students for Justice in Palestine, told The Electronic Intifada that student activists are also expecting increased antagonism from anti-Palestinian groups in the coming school year as SJP becomes more popular on campuses.

“We are seeing a rise in students becoming more actively involved in Students for Justice in Palestine across the country because there are tangible campaigns that they can take part in, not only by spreading awareness but by taking concrete actions in pressuring their universities to not contribute and profit off [Israel’s] policies of occupation and apartheid,” Mustafa said.

Because of the positive impact that SJPs are making with their divestment campaigns, Mustafa said, SJP chapters are preparing to face “heightened opposition” from Israel-aligned groups organizations and the Israeli government itself. “After Israel’s massacre on Gaza this summer, it’ll be fascinating to see how much their hasbara [propaganda] tactics and their desperation intensifies,” Mustafa added.

Zionists try to close down Palestine solidarity group at Philadelphia university

Izzy Mustafa, an organizer with National Students for Justice in Palestine, told The Electronic Intifada that student activists are also expecting increased antagonism from anti-Palestinian groups in the coming school year as SJP becomes more popular on campuses.

“We are seeing a rise in students becoming more actively involved in Students for Justice in Palestine across the country because there are tangible campaigns that they can take part in, not only by spreading awareness but by taking concrete actions in pressuring their universities to not contribute and profit off [Israel’s] policies of occupation and apartheid,” Mustafa said.

Because of the positive impact that SJPs are making with their divestment campaigns, Mustafa said, SJP chapters are preparing to face “heightened opposition” from Israel-aligned groups organizations and the Israeli government itself. “After Israel’s massacre on Gaza this summer, it’ll be fascinating to see how much their hasbara [propaganda] tactics and their desperation intensifies,” Mustafa added.

Let me guess; you're 1/1024th Hamas??

warren.jpg

Greg

You delicate snowflake. Are you surprised that your heroes in various Jew hating organizations, (groups with direct links to islamic terrorist franchises), are met with antagonism?

You delicate snowflake. Are you surprised that your heroes in various Jew hating organizations, (groups with direct links to islamic terrorist franchises), are met with antagonism?
What a load of hooey.

No proof of any of that.

What a load of hooey.

No proof of any of that.

Why should it bother you?

One way or the other?

What a load of hooey.

No proof of any of that.

Why should it bother you?

One way or the other?
Moral values.

Forum List

Back