Boycott Mel Gibson's Movies

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Mel Gibson is a racist and anti-semite. He has made anti-semitic remarks in public without any apology. He has denied the Holocaust.

He has a new movie coming out-"Edge of Darkness".
We are going to boycott him as a protest.

Please join us in refusing to see this movie and all his movies. Some of them are

The Patriot
Braveheart
What Women Want

See the others at

https://www.google.com/search?q=mel...61j0l3j69i62.22222j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Let's stop financing bigotry.

Mel Gibson is a racist and anti-semite. He has made anti-semitic remarks in public without any apology. He has denied the Holocaust.

Please join us in refusing to see this movie and all his movies. Some of them are

The Patriot
Braveheart
What Women Want

See the others at

https://www.google.com/search?q=mel...61j0l3j69i62.22222j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I know you Kalifornians have it buried up there deep. But damn Edge of Darkness came out four years ago.:eek:

Boycotts are such a douche play.

If I boycotted every author, actor, director, musician or whatever with whom I disagreed politically or otherwise, I'd be bored to death...

The Patriot
Braveheart
What Women Want

See the others at

I know you Kalifornians have it buried up there deep. But damn Edge of Darkness came out four years ago.:eek:

Damn. That's embarrassing...

The Patriot
Braveheart
What Women Want

See the others at

No

I think he's been judged harshly about remarks he's made while drunk and pissed off. We've all said offensive things, but we have the luxury of being anonymous, so no one records our rants.

I hate anti semites with a passion, but I'm not sure that's what Mel is. I'm guessing he has a lot of Jewish friends, which means he has the ability to judge people individually, rather than judging an entire race.

Is it offensive to say the word "******"? Yeah, but saying the word doesn't mean you hate black people.

Boycotts are such a douche play.

If I boycotted every author, actor, director, musician or whatever with whom I disagreed politically or otherwise, I'd be bored to death...

Don't tell anyone, but as much as I want to hate 30 Rock...it's damn funny.

I'm going to miss seeing new episodes. :(

You can get all bogged down in hatred and grandiose dreams of boycotting or you can enjoy the picture show. Personally I like Gibson in his early road warrior movies and "We were Soldiers" even brought a tear to my eye. "Edge of Darkness" is an engrossing suspenseful drama. On the other hand I think Quenton Tarantino's stuff is mostly digital junk and he has been accused of being a racist by director Spike Lee and it seems that he dropped the dreaded "N" word at some awards ceremony. The point is that you can find reasons to boycott anybody if you look hard enough.

Have you noticed how the anti Mel Gibson lot tend to do pretty much the same but have Muslims as their target?
Of course, they're just using their right to free speech whereas Gibson should be nailed to a pair of lollipop sticks, just like Jesus.

Forum List

Back