Plenty of 'evidence', but none of it proves squat

Joe, by any standards of what constitutes 'rich', maybe upper middle class, but he's not rich.
Biden made $17.3 million in his four years out of office, has a net worth of over $8 million and you think he "maybe" upper middle class?

LOL! You partisan loons are delusional. My question is how you can make $17.3 million and only be worth $8 million?

Middle class? Let me know how many people in "upper middle" class make an average of over $4 million a year?

Except for one small detail.

The only fact that really matters is whether or not Joe Biden received money directly from Hunter's business deals, as a 'cut' or percentage, i.e., no evidence Joe partnered with his son.

No evidence of that, has been produced.

See, none of those goal post shifts are illegal, anyway. It doesn't matter.

See?

Doesn't matter.

See?

see?

See?

I guess you don't.

Sheesh, No cure for stupid
notice the idiot dems posts ... all that matters is the Big Guy hasnt received money [directly] from Hunters business deals ! lol ! 10% for the Big Guy ! tell us just who could this Big Guy be hmm ?

There are an awful lot of people here saying "Yes there is" evidence against Biden.

In that case, they should get it in court. There is no shortage of right-leaning DAs, and the guy prosecuting Hunter is Trump-appointed and now even has Special Prosecutor status.

So why haven't they subpoenaed, charged, or even hinted at levelling charges at the President, before the election, now, or for after his term?

Politics is for spin, but court is where the truth comes out. No charges against the President on any level, despite the administration giving the prosecutor extra leeway. Meanwhile, six (!) different cases against Trump, plus one more that already found against his family company and another against the top pro-Trump propaganda site.

Court is where the truth comes out.

Forum List

Back