#BoycottStarbucks Trending on Twitter After Getting 2 Blacks Arrested for Using Bathroom

Guess the baristas didn't mean it when they gave every customer a lecture on racial tolerance.

#BoycottStarbucks surfaces after video shows arrest of two black men at Philadelphia location

It sounds like there is more to the story. My bet is they indeed came there waiting for a friend and took a seat. To the employees it looked like they were squatting. My guess is they were asked to order to leave and they choose to be defiant. The employees got nervous and called the police.

I highly doubt 1. They would call the police before asking them to order or leave or 2. The police would arrest them for just loitering.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I listened to the press conference that the police chief gave yesterday, and he said that there needed to be a change in how police handle matters like this. The police chief even said they shouldn't have been arrested.

You have trespassers that refuse to leave and respond to the police by refusing to leave and ridiculing the police.

And he thinks that they should not be arrested?

Sounds about right for Philly. The Inmates are in charge of the asylum. This country is going straight into the shitter.

You have trespassers that refuse to leave and respond to the police by refusing to leave and ridiculing the police.

And he thinks that they should not be arrested?

Sounds about right for Philly. The Inmates are in charge of the asylum. This country is going straight into the shitter.
Isn't that something?

Wrong. A private business has the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason. You have a right to comply. The woman saying this never would have happened had the people looked like her overlooked another thing that never would have happened had they looked like her!

View attachment 188579
That's true with one additional criteria. The reason for asking them to leave can not be because of their race, religion, national origin, age (over 40), sex, or pregnancy. With that one little exception, the business can ask anyone to leave.

Pumping up racial tensions in the situation is typical for the racist on both sides. Sad.
I find myself agreeing with you. Just because a person is black and asked to leave the shop does not mean it's racially motivated. There are only 2 valid reasons for a manager at Starbucks to ask a customer to leave. They are creating a disturbance or they are occupying space, usually for an extended period of time needed for paying customers.

Even if the manager jumped the gun and asked these people to leave when their table was not needed does make it it a racial issue and certainly does not make Starbucks a racist organization.

Starbucks is now closing down 8,000 stores for a day for anti-racial training. I think that is a real overkill but is an indicator of how strongly the company feels about racism and their image.

Guess the baristas didn't mean it when they gave every customer a lecture on racial tolerance.

#BoycottStarbucks surfaces after video shows arrest of two black men at Philadelphia location

It sounds like there is more to the story. My bet is they indeed came there waiting for a friend and took a seat. To the employees it looked like they were squatting. My guess is they were asked to order to leave and they choose to be defiant. The employees got nervous and called the police.

I highly doubt 1. They would call the police before asking them to order or leave or 2. The police would arrest them for just loitering.

I listened to the press conference that the police chief gave yesterday, and he said that there needed to be a change in how police handle matters like this. The police chief even said they shouldn't have been arrested.
. Oh really, then what do you think should have been the action of the police when they asked them to leave and they refused ?? So what we have here in this nation is that the whites are required to obey the law, but if the law instructs the blacks to do anything then they don't have to obey anything they don't want to now ???

What is it with this class warfare going on, where as in this nation we have all these so called special classes or groups of people on the rise now, and they are being protected by the federal government, but if you are an everyday taxed to death average working class white person, poor white person or white police officer then you are basically toast in this country now ???

If you are asked to leave, even as a paying customer which they weren’t, then you better leave or face arrest!

Can't help but wonder what spooked the lady manager about the two in which drew attention to them or did someone in the resteraunt report them to the manager ? Did she profile them as not your everyday Starbucks customer, and on top of that them not purchasing anything after sitting there for a while before asking to use the restroom ?? Did these guys make the customers and the staff uneasy for some reason ?? Was it actually a racist profiling that took place ? Is there any reason to think or know that this manager may have been a racist by her past actions within the coffee shop ?? Alot of investigation left to do, but why all this jumping before the verdict comes in ?? Why not allow investigation's to be completed before everyone jumps ?

I have been waiting for people in innumerable restaurants and coffee shops and always told I had to order something. If the restaurant had a waiting area I was allowed to wait there. Not many restaurants will allow non customers to take up a seat.

Depends on where you live and how busy they are. Some will seat you just to not be clogging their doorway. Some don't care either way. I don't do Starbucks so I am not sure how they work As I have only walked through their line a couple times on the go.

Starbucks isnt really a restaurant. Ive waited for people and not ordered anything...but most of those times a barista came and asked & I ordered a small something. People sit on their devices and hang out, job interviews are done. (usually with empty cups sitting there)
If it was my place of business, even a small coffeeshop Id expect people to order something...not just use the free wifi

Business owners would naturally prefer people spend money as opposed to not spending money. As I indicated, it depends on where you live. Growing up in the south I have encountered lots of businesses that have people camping out socializing without spending much of anything. A couple times I was leaving and was asked to stay because there was some dodgy person in the building. There is no one sized fits all policy or situation across a whole industry.

I have been waiting for people in innumerable restaurants and coffee shops and always told I had to order something. If the restaurant had a waiting area I was allowed to wait there. Not many restaurants will allow non customers to take up a seat.

Depends on where you live and how busy they are. Some will seat you just to not be clogging their doorway. Some don't care either way. I don't do Starbucks so I am not sure how they work As I have only walked through their line a couple times on the go.

Starbucks isnt really a restaurant. Ive waited for people and not ordered anything...but most of those times a barista came and asked & I ordered a small something. People sit on their devices and hang out, job interviews are done. (usually with empty cups sitting there)
If it was my place of business, even a small coffeeshop Id expect people to order something...not just use the free wifi

Business owners would naturally prefer people spend money as opposed to not spending money. As I indicated, it depends on where you live. Growing up in the south I have encountered lots of businesses that have people camping out socializing without spending much of anything. A couple times I was leaving and was asked to stay because there was some dodgy person in the building. There is no one sized fits all policy or situation across a whole industry.
You will find lot's Starbuck stores that do exactly that. However, in very high traffic location with incredibly high rent where every square inch is important, you simply can not allow people to occupy tables without making purchase. I have spent hours at Starbucks ordering only a small cut of coffee and have never had a problem. In fact, sometimes I order nothing and just tell the employee that I'm waiting for my wife. However, these were locations that were not crowded. I would never spend time in a crowded location without ordering. That's just not right.

Last edited:
"This property is for paying customers only"
God forbid you have colored people coming in and do just that and you get branded racist.. This country is so fucking sad.
If you're making minimum wage, as many black people are, paying $5 a cup for coffee drinks so you can sit around a roaring fireplace socializing with friends is simply unaffordable. It's just too expensive. Businesses today discriminate not based on the color of your skin but the color of your money.
You can buy a damned beverage at McDonald's for a dollar you damn clown!

McDonald's to offer all soft drinks for $1, all McCafe beverages for $2

Just walk in, buy a soda, and use the toilet all you want! They'll even let you use the parking lot! Obviously these dumb shit-colored losers didn't get it. And that's if they weren't actively looking for trouble, which I don't dismiss.

Oh really, then what do you think should have been the action of the police when they asked them to leave and they refused ?? So what we have here in this nation is that the whites are required to obey the law, but if the law instructs the blacks to do anything then they don't have to obey anything they don't want to now ???

What is it with this class warfare going on, where as in this nation we have all these so called special classes or groups of people on the rise now, and they are being protected by the federal government, but if you are an everyday taxed to death average working class white person, poor white person or white police officer then you are basically toast in this country now ???
It absolutely has come to that, Unfortunately this trend is the fault of compliant Whites, some of whom are still caught up in the We Shall Overcome brainwash but most of whom are content to simply close their eyes to what is happening rather than be denounced as "racist."

Speculation. Try to stick to the facts at hand, it's what (even us former) law enforcement personnel are trained to do........
I am not a former law-enforcement person and I am sticking to the facts at hand, which are the manager of that business premises had a right to ask those non-customers to leave -- and they were obliged to either become customers, by buying something, or to leave.
What about the rest of the facts?
Now I never said they shouldn't have left when asked to, what I'm questioning is what prompted the manager to demand two depart the premises when they apparently were showing no signs of disruptive behavior (that we know of). Did the manager have a valid reason (aside from two potential customers taking up space) to demand they leave? Don't know. As for the facts we have, other than a policy that I have never seen enforced even at establishments that have similar policies, two men were seated in an establishment not causing any problems. For whatever reason the manager decided they needed to leave. They refused (bad move on their part) so the police were involved. They still refused to leave and were arrested (which is the proper procedure under these circumstances). Regardless of the policy which I would like to know if it is regularly enforced or not, why did the manager demand they leave? Not claiming racism just wondering why because, having been involved in these situations in the past the only times the policy was acted upon is when a customer was being disruptive and refusing to leave. On a couple of occasions it was management that cause the problem in the first place which is why I'm questioning this manager's motivation. Nothing more, nothing less.
You see it isn't always as cut and dried as some would believe.
Many a time I head to the head first in fast food joints. They could have been doing the same.
Obviously Starbucks is Whites Only.
No, they were dumb loitering negroes with a bad attitude. They looked for trouble and they found it.

Speculation. Try to stick to the facts at hand, it's what (even us former) law enforcement personnel are trained to do........
I am not a former law-enforcement person and I am sticking to the facts at hand, which are the manager of that business premises had a right to ask those non-customers to leave -- and they were obliged to either become customers, by buying something, or to leave.
Now I never said they shouldn't have left when asked to, what I'm questioning is what prompted the manager to demand two depart the premises when they apparently were showing no signs of disruptive behavior (that we know of). Did the manager have a valid reason (aside from two potential customers taking up space) to demand they leave? Don't know. As for the facts we have, other than a policy that I have never seen enforced even at establishments that have similar policies, two men were seated in an establishment not causing any problems. For whatever reason the manager decided they needed to leave. They refused (bad move on their part) so the police were involved. They still refused to leave and were arrested (which is the proper procedure under these circumstances). Regardless of the policy which I would like to know if it is regularly enforced or not, why did the manager demand they leave? Not claiming racism just wondering why because, having been involved in these situations in the past the only times the policy was acted upon is when a customer was being disruptive and refusing to leave. On a couple of occasions it was management that cause the problem in the first place which is why I'm questioning this manager's motivation. Nothing more, nothing less.
Many a time I head to the head first in fast food joints. They could have been doing the same.
No, they were dumb loitering negroes with a bad attitude. They looked for trouble and they found it.
PMS?

PMS?
Maybe. Ask those negroes.

PMS?
Maybe. Ask those negroes.
They caused your PMS? Wow, that's new one for medical science.

If you are asked to leave, even as a paying customer which they weren’t, then you better leave or face arrest!
You have to be a human to understand complicated stuff like consequences.
If you were human then that would make sense....... :thup:

1. Now Starbucks is saying this was all contrary to their policy and, presumably, anyone who wants to sit in their shops and not order anything and use the bathrooms has the right to do so as long as they like.
  2. Starbucks, in other words, has just announced its stores are not stores primarily, but are now privately-funded shelters and bathroom facilities for the homeless. You don’t have to spend a slim dime in the store to sit as long as you please and use the bathrooms.
  3. That’ll be great for Starbucks’ business. Their yuppie douchebag clientele love the homeless in the abstract, but we’ll see how much they appreciate their coffee shops being jammed with them, close-up-like, occupying most tables and chairs.
  4. I don’t even want to defend Starbucks; I want them to have the full taste of Social Justice Warrior progressivism. If this is the company’s ideology, then they should live that ideology to the full.
Ace of Spades HQ

Forum List

Back