Zone1 BoyI made a mistake about the actor Ryan Reynolds

See50

May 26, 2022
Being a gay man, slightly bi, I made a huge mistake. For a very long time, I thought that my favorite film actor in Green Slime was an out-of-the-closet, monogamous-oriented gay man who married another man. Wrong! He is a sensitive straight man monogamous who is married to a big female movie star. I owed him an apology. So I tried to find his email . I did . He has another career to pay the bills. I sent him a message of apology and I got a message from his business that he is out for a week it had a picture of him, so when he comes back he will see my message and I'll feel better. Now some gay men can pass for straight. I do. I can pass for straight. I look bad in drag. This vet I was talking to at Walmart on a bench was a very affectionate, straight man. He even mentioned that I wasn't gay.I was and he did not know . My mannerisms.

Being a gay man, slightly bi, I made a huge mistake. For a very long time, I thought that my favorite film actor in Green Slime was an out-of-the-closet, monogamous-oriented gay man who married another man. Wrong! He is a sensitive straight man monogamous who is married to a big female movie star. I owed him an apology. So I tried to find his email . I did . He has another career to pay the bills. I sent him a message of apology and I got a message from his business that he is out for a week it had a picture of him, so when he comes back he will see my message and I'll feel better. Now some gay men can pass for straight. I do. I can pass for straight. I look bad in drag. This vet I was talking to at Walmart on a bench was a very affectionate, straight man. He even mentioned that I wasn't gay.I was and he did not know . My mannerisms.
Um.....

Good for you?

I guess?

Not really sure where you're going with this...

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

Forum List

Back