🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brace Yourselves: Al Sharpton Headed To Baltimore To Organize March Against Racial Bias

Sharpton has been to this WH so often, wouldn't surprise me if he takes his marching orders anymore from Obie.

The ghost of MLK needs to come back and assassinate Sharpton, Jackson and fire bomb the NAACP.

Will only happen if the above is judged on content of character........(MLK set a highwater mark that mankind will never aspire to).

Bishop Jackson to Rev. Sharpton: 'March Right Back to N.Y. & MSNBC'

Bishop E.W. Jackson had a message today for Rev. Al Sharpton, who wants to plan a two-day march from Baltimore to Washington, D.C.

“He needs to march right back to New York and go back to MSNBC, whatever place he chooses to espouse his demagoguery,” Jackson said on “Fox and Friends.”

Jackson said that it’s ironic that the protests in Baltimore are happening in a city with a black mayor while we have a black president and a black U.S. attorney general. He noted that President Barack Obama reportedly told the governor of Maryland to exercise restraint in dealing with the protests.

Bishop Jackson to Rev. Sharpton March Right Back to N.Y. MSNBC

Al Sharpton...what a guy....Looking out for the people.Doing all he can to heal the racial divide.
Yeah,right....

Last edited:
The ghost of MLK needs to come back and assassinate Sharpton, Jackson and fire bomb the NAACP.
Being non-violent, MLK probably wouldn't do that, but he'd be in strict opposition to all those racist con jobbers, and he wouldn't be in support to tying the hands of the police.

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass Page 32 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I'd like to believe that and I'll grant the benefit of the doubt. But realistically, MLK, had he lived, would have become the same opportunistic, demagoguing charlatan the others are.

Forum List

Back